***** Battlefront (Xbox One) *****

30,301 Views | 407 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Agmaniacmike12
boboguitar
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
**** is about to go down.
boboguitar
AG
Apparently sweet kitten doesn't Texags while she plays, although I don't know what else you'd do during load times.
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
My son and I jag been playing coop. Them I drank some Bourbon so I was playing a little buzzed. I decided I'd had enough star wars for today. Sorry. I'll be in again tomorrow about 9p probably.

Oh. And I'm a dude not a chic. I lost a bet so I have this handle in perpetuity.
boboguitar
AG
I assumed you were a girl for your terrible k/d ratio.
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
Yeah there that too. But really this is the 1st shooter game I've played much at all since Quake back in 98ish back in college. I'm still getting my feet wet. But at least I'm still having fun.
AgFB
AG
Half life and counterstrike in the dorm. Good times there!
double aught
AG
Anyone playing tonight? I am for a bit.

DFDWill
MandoArms
So last night I was playing Fighter Squadron on Jakku last night as an Imperial and the strangest thing was happening to me. Everytime I selected to be an Interceptor I would immediately crash upon starting. Anyone else have this problem? I took 7 suicides because of it before I gave up and just became a normal Tie...which loaded just fine.
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
Never had that problem. I rarely play fighter squadron anymore though. It was cool in the beginning but got pretty boring and monotonous to me.
Aggietaco
AG
Can't play this game for more than 90 minutes or so before I get bored even after 7-10 days away. I'm ready for BF5/BC3.
Pilmer
AG
I read somewhere that the original release of the game was going to be more for the casual gamer/pick up and play crowd, and that the DLC was going to add a more repeat friendly element for the completionists
boboguitar
AG
quote:
I read somewhere that the original release of the game was going to be more for the casual gamer/pick up and play crowd, and that the DLC was going to add a more repeat friendly element for the completionists

Perfect for me as I get to play about 2-3 times a week for about an hour at a time.
MandoArms
quote:
Never had that problem. I rarely play fighter squadron anymore though. It was cool in the beginning but got pretty boring and monotonous to me.
Yea I rarely play it but last night had the "Destroy 25 Vehicles" challenge and so I played a little fighter squadron to knock it out. Other than that I stick to turning point, supremacy and walker assault.
agfan2013
AG
quote:

Whatever they tell themselves so they sleep well at night. No where near enough maps for a predominantly multiplayer game that basically tacked a few challenge modes on to qualify as singleplayer...
Phat32
AG
I love the game, and that's enough for me. Don't really care what Metacritic or the fanboy community say.
easttexasaggie04
AG
I can see both sides on this one. However I'm a big enough Star Wars fan that I'm loving this game, but I think it's just fun. Although I really suck.
Aggietaco
AG
I even booted up Hardline on Sunday morning after getting bored with Battlefront before I decided to go be productive. Not sure I'm willing to waste money on the DLC after Pilmer tricked me into that for hardline.
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
Servers down for anybody else? Lame.
Pilmer
AG
Pfft. I loved hardline.
OldArmy07
AG
Called it.
Aggietaco
AG
I blame your negative attitude for ruining this game.
Pilmer
AG
I will jump on tonight.
jeffk
AG
quote:
I will jump on tonight.

But he'll probably be at his in-laws and too cool to put on a headset.
OldArmy07
AG
I blame you for not talking the game up enough to get me interested. I probably won't own it until Christmas, and by that time all of the fun times will be over.
GigEmAgs14
AG
Yeah, might as well sell it back to Gamestop at this point.
Aggietaco
AG
I think I may just go back to BF4 until the division comes out.
jeffk
AG
Double XP and credits this weekend.
Pilmer
AG
Yea I'm gonna play later tonight
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
Watching my son play right now but I'll be on later on add well
wee_ag
AG
On my Christmas list, but are there enough still playing to make it worth it? I won't play much if I don't have an Ag squad
jeffk
AG
I play a couple times a week, but there's usually not a big Ag contingent on.
AgFB
AG
I like to play during school time so I don't get dominated by 8 year olds, so the next couple of weeks are going to be rough
Madmarttigan
AG
I like it I just dont get much video game time these days, and when I do it is weird hours when you guys aren't on.
AGSPORTSFAN07
AG
About to hit level 40 and I feel like I'm so far behind. Just pulled a 30-2 game.
GoneForGood
Finally got my xbox back from being in the shop for the blu ray read disc error.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.