***** Battlefront (Xbox One) *****

30,335 Views | 407 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Agmaniacmike12
Madmarttigan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This game is about running around and using cover effectively not proning and camping. I'm not sure what you mean by the gun sights it is pretty easy to aim but you do have to lead a bit at a distance.
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
Hope some of y'all are still playing this when my son gets it in a couple weeks for birthday. Or maybe Christmas.

Xb1: SweetKittenFeet
wangus12
AG
Picked it up last night. Played 4-5 games. Still trying to figure out the maps and stuff. Pretty darn fun.
jr15aggie
AG
Friendly FYI... if you send me invites and I ignore you it's because it's either my kids playing or I'm playing split screen with them. Otherwise I'm always down for partying up.

I played a couple solo games last night before my wife got off the phone and made me watch Castle. I discovered that one of the fastest ways to level up is to accomplish those "challenges" that are listed on the stats page. I think I got like 5,000 points for the headshot one.
Pilmer
AG
Sorry for the burn, Cotton, you can be my wingman any time
GoneForGood
dp
GoneForGood
GoneForGood
Also, the wife will be away for the evening, so it's time to shoost errbody!!!
MandoArms
Sorry I sucked last night and my internet went out midgame.

Also I was pretty horrible in general so I guess I need more practice. This is what happens when you give up on gaming for over a year.
jeffk
AG
For all of you telling me I need to use third person:

jeffk
AG
Seriously, though I can't do it.

On a sad note, we're going to the in-laws for a week which means no Xbox and no Battlefront for Keester.
GoneForGood
quote:
Seriously, though I can't do it.

On a sad note, we're going to the in-laws for a week which means no Xbox and no Battlefront for Keester.
It gives you 30% more to view of the field, but hey to each their own.
GoneForGood
quote:
Sorry I sucked last night and my internet went out midgame.

Also I was pretty horrible in general so I guess I need more practice. This is what happens when you give up on gaming for over a year.
Practice makes perfect sir. I'm not that good either, but I like blowing stuff up lol
jeffk
AG
I know, and I gave it a shot for several rounds last night. Just disorienting to me.

Maybe I'll get used to it someday.

Played like dog crap last night. Maybe I need Pilmer on the other team for me to kill.
Pilmer
AG
When you get to level 15 and unlock scout trait, the game becomes insane. I was destroying people late night because it was removing me off radar when I was sprinting.
GoneForGood
quote:
When you get to level 15 and unlock scout trait, the game becomes insane. I was destroying people late night because it was removing me off radar when I was sprinting.

That's a passive trait?
Pilmer
AG
Yea
easttexasaggie04
AG

I'm reading that third person is indeed better on this game. I tried last night and it felt strange, I'll have to give it another go.
Is there a guide somewhere that shows you each of the heroes special powers? The little symbols don't tell me much.
GigEmAgs14
AG
quote:

I'm reading that third person is indeed better on this game. I tried last night and it felt strange, I'll have to give it another go.
Is there a guide somewhere that shows you each of the heroes special powers? The little symbols don't tell me much.
Here

HTH
GoneForGood
quote:
quote:

Here

HTH
I've included this link one the first post for everyone else.
sellis2003
AG
Gamer tag: SethTXAG03
WhiskeyBusiness
AG
Got a couple hours in after I picked it up last night. Mostly played blast. There were a lot of different maps so it kept me interested.

What game type is everyone playing?
GigEmAgs14
AG
I like Heroes vs Villains and Fighter Squadron.
Phat32
AG
quote:
I like Heroes vs Villains and Fighter Squadron.
+1, but it's not that I dislike others
Pilmer
AG
Cotton prefers going 3-31 in walker assault to winning in Blast.
GoneForGood
quote:

Which we didn't even win at blast last night, as awesome as we were.
fooz
Just played with someone with the handle GBHunting.

On PC though.

#PCMasterRace
Fleff
AG
what version should i purchase?
fooz
GoneForGood
quote:
what version should i purchase?

Depends, if you're gonna be playing it for a looooong time then get the ultimate version that has the season pass in it. If not but you want a Jumpstart with some awesome weapons, get the deluxe version.
Madmarttigan
AG
quote:
quote:

Which we didn't even win at blast last night, as awesome as we were.
Thats because he is in 3rd person, smh.

I have over a 2.0 KD Ratio, went 51-10 in my last walker assault game this morning... doing just fine first person lol.
Line Ate Member
AG
I will be getting this game for my birthday! Add me to the list!!

GT: nolank85

I am also playing destiny for an hour or so each day if anyone is on at around 4:30 or 5
jr15aggie
AG
I just realized one of my challenges is get 25 kills with a gun that I can't unlock until level 20-something. Lame!
Madmarttigan
AG
once I escape the wife perhaps we can get a big group rolling tonight, no work tonight thank god!
whiteman
WhitemanLS1

I've got it for Xbox and PC, this game runs hot on my PC so incase it melts down I got it on Xbox. I'm much better with mouse and keyboard, but an objective player.

Xbox is manly for forza but Star Wars will be mixed in.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.