***** Battlefront (Xbox One) *****

30,295 Views | 407 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Agmaniacmike12
fooz
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:
I didn't see a PC thread so posting here sorry.

Add me PC players please kiddoc99. I'm not awesome but I do OK. I'm old(40s) and don't have many friends that game.
I started a PC thread but no one responded. I'll add you. I'm YeaBigSon.

Just logged off but may play a couple games before I hit the hay.
GoneForGood
quote:
So is there way to select a partner on this? I added a buddy last night and it showed up top but we never seemed to be linked up when we were in game.
You have to press the "start" button than navigate to the very top where your friends gamer pic is shown then select it and ask to be his partner.
htownag08
AG
Thanks - i think we were trying to do it in game and it wasn't working. I'll be on tonight for a while so let me know if any of you all get on! XB1: TNilli
Sentinel
AG
I'll probably be on tonight. SIGMA13
wangus12
AG
Love the game. Walker Assault and Blast are my favorites
jr15aggie
AG
Yeah, it's a fun game. Having a good time playing with some new guys and several from the Bad Company 2 days.

Last night I went in dry on the other team with Boba Fett. They never killed me and I had somewhere around 30 kills total for the game... then my game freezes. The point to the story is it was very strange in that I really didn't give a crap... but deep down in my gut I could feel a small part of me that was really pissed off about it!!!
Madmarttigan
AG
Screen shot or it didn't happen, I have no recollection of this supposedly awesome game.
fooz
Scout trait is so OP. I get to level 3 then just flank and go to town. This last game they kept saying I was hacking.
jr15aggie
AG
quote:
Screen shot or it didn't happen, I have no recollection of this supposedly awesome game.
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
Is it ok that I giggled like my 10yo son when he spawned as Luke Skywalker tonight?

For some reason I can play, but when we try under his profile it says he can't access online features. Changed his gamertag tonight. Wondering if that's why. Letting him play on my id till we figure it out.
AGSPORTSFAN07
AG
quote:
Scout trait is so OP. I get to level 3 then just flank and go to town. This last game they kept saying I was hacking.

Think I'm going to switch to this one instead.
gigemaggs99
AG
quote:
Is it ok that I giggled like my 10yo son when he spawned as Luke Skywalker tonight?

For some reason I can play, but when we try under his profile it says he can't access online features. Changed his gamertag tonight. Wondering if that's why. Letting him play on my id till we figure it out.

Is there an age rating on the back of the box?

I know my 4 year old and 7 year old can do different things on Minecraft. Since they are under the 10+ age rating it wants me to accept/decline different things. It will not allow them to play online (which is fine with me) but from my understanding Battlefront is more of an online game so I can see where this might more of an issue.

I assume once they are 10+ (I think it's tied to their birthday you entered when you registered them) it will allow them more access.

I appreciate the age requirements and protection Xbox Live is helping us with, but sometimes it can be a bit tough.

My biggest problem is you can't use an email address more than once, I have 2 kids. I can't use my email address b/c it's already tied to my Xbox live gamertag. So when I wanted to create an account for my 1 son it wanted his email address, we basically had to create one, even though he never EVER uses the computer for email, same goes for my 2nd son. There should be a better way to do this than having a 4 and 7 year old create an email/account.

I guess you could just have them sign in as a "guest".
Pman17
AG
You could set up emails for your kids. That's what my parents did back in the day when SBC Global was around. I still got my @sbcglobal.net email under Yahoo. Then when I was old enough to understand email they gave me my account and password. I don't remember why they made me one though.
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
It was an ordeal to do my son's profile. I did end up changing his birthday on his Microsoft account. That seemed to work.
jeffk
AG
None of you fools were on last night so I had to run alone on Hero Battle.

Related note - Emperor Palps is worthless.
GoneForGood
I agree Palpatine and Leia are garbage. I'm in the mountains hunting with the in laws for Thanksgiving. It wouldn't be so bad if I had actually seen a buck.
Sentinel
AG
What?! Leia is amazing!
jeffk
AG
Yeah, Leia might might the best one on the rebellion side.
fooz
Nothing beats boba farming. It's too easy.
jeffk
AG
Boba farming?

Go on...
fooz
quote:
Boba farming?

Go on...

Just hang back and go to town.

jeffk
AG
Wow. Those wrist rockets from elevation are stupid-good!
jr15aggie
AG
So I was awake at 4:00 this morning (taking steroids and antibiotics for an ear infection and they are wiggin me out)... fired up Battlefront for a few hours until the family woke up. Good times. I definitely enjoy playing with my Aggie friends, but this game is still fun solo just running around shooting fools star wars style.
AGSPORTSFAN07
AG
Seems like every team I get on loses. I can go 33-8 and still lose.
KidDoc
AG
quote:
Seems like every team I get on loses. I can go 33-8 and still lose.
Same here! My win % is awfulness. Ah well it doesn't matter anyway all fun & games.

I REALLY suck as Darth, dunno why. Boba is the bomb though.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
jr15aggie
AG
Boba is a one man wrecking crew with his jet pack to get in and out of engagements quickly. But Darth can be unstoppable with a few soldiers by his side. The problem is most people with Darth go solo and take too many shots from the sod end back. But with a few soldiers to clean up the mess he can take over any point of the map while taking little damage.

But so many people think Heros can do it all solo and don't back them up, when the reality is they are that much more dangers with a pose!
fooz
I got 1 shotted with full health while playing Darth. Definitely some hacks in the wild now.
MandoArms
I really wish they had open chat on this game. I think the teams that win are the ones with large parties playing together. If it is a bunch of solo players against a party of six, you really don't stand a chance. Things would level out if you could chat with people outside of your party.
GoneForGood
Yeah idk why the shut off the chat feature all together. Maybe that's something they can add in the future
KidDoc
AG
I bet it was to make it more kid friendly. So parents didn't freak out when little Johnny was being cussed out when they walk into the room.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
AGSPORTSFAN07
AG
Made lvl 26 tonight. I'm already seeing lvl 40+ character skins. The flash grenade is sick.
GoneForGood
Or if little Johnny is doing the cussing himself. I have a rule with my kids that once they hit puberty and their balls drop they can chat online. Until then they will just be ridiculed and made fun of, seen it too often.
GigEmAgs14
AG
quote:
Or if little Johnny is doing the cussing himself. I have a rule with my kids that once they hit puberty and their balls drop they can chat online. Until then they will just be ridiculed and made fun of, seen it too often.
your mom!
fooz
quote:
easttexasaggie04
AG
I suck so bad at the multiplayer that I started playing solo on the Survivor Mode. That's a blast. Anybody else play that game mode?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.