Top Recruiting Targets

13,974 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by CrazyDayDuck
technoviking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I think Corbin is gonna be a good back for SEC play
Joe Exotic
AG
Chosen One said:

I acknowledge Waddle is the best receiver in Texas this year, however I still don't understand the whole sour grapes thing. Texas has a great receiver class, and I would love for Texas to get a talent like him, but the whole issue with street agents is one of those things that should concern every fan of college football. I'm not sure if you guys understand how the AAU and their street agent system has taken over college basketball and yes I understand the impact that 7 on 7 is having on college football recruiting in much the same way.

TexAgs staff has dispelled the Will Lyles rumor. Unless you think they are lying.
technoviking
AG

I hope Dameyune Craig is able to reel this kid in. He's gonna be really special.
technoviking
AG
interesting.. Jeremy Birmingham, director of recruiting at land of 10 . com just put in a crystal ball for Javontae Jean-Baptiste after a lot of folks said Ohio State.
CrazyDayDuck
technoviking said:

interesting.. Jeremy Birmingham, director of recruiting at land of 10 . com just put in a crystal ball for Javontae Jean-Baptiste after a lot of folks said Ohio State.

I just saw that.

Hope he's right.
technoviking
AG
no dice.
CrazyDayDuck
Can't get em all.

At least we didn't lose any LBs from last year.

DL was an area of concern and Fisher killed it there.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.