Kendall Sheffield

33,178 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by TMartin
Meximan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
CrazyDayDuck said:

monarch said:

This is the kind of **** that makes me want to punt puppies.

Back in 89 or 90 this family moved in across the street from us in a brand new subdivision. Seemed to be nice enough at first, but then they went out and bought two identical medium sized dogs, bigger than puppies. Anyway, we had a small dog, and one day the dog was outside in the front with me. Well, the two dogs across the street saw my dog and bolted towards my dog barking and screaming and carrying on. My first reaction was to pick up my dog and take her to the back yard and shut the gate. But then "street rage" set in: I did put my dog over the back fence and then turned on the two oncoming dogs. I growled at both them, screamed at the top of my lungs and as they approached, I physically kicked both of those stupid dogs back into the street. They rolled onto the asphalt and ran back into their yard. The new neighbor *****ed at and screamed at me and I told him to F*** off. As time wore on, every time those dogs saw me they retreated onto their front doorstep. They knew not to mess with me, buddy!

Bear spray works well on obnoxious dogs.

I know this.
I read that as "beer spray". Probably also works well.
CrazyDayDuck
That would fun too.

Especially when you accent it with throwing the can at the mutt while cursing at it.
technoviking
AG
Now the CBs are pointing towards Ohio state. This dude just can't decide
TAM85
More likely the CBs cannot decide.
TAM85
With Armani Watts coming back, they would be a great combo in the secondary.
TMF
AG
He wants to be close to home or needs another paycheck?
Bone6
Quote:

He wants to be close to home or needs another paycheck?
When we start finishing in the top 15 I will rip recruits who go out of state for "wanting a paycheck".

Until then it sucks but I get it...I can understand how a kid could think that he has to go out of state to compete for national championships as long as we (and t.u.) are finishing outside of the top 25 much less contending for championships.

The caveat to that with Sheffield is that he's already been down that road with Alabama and has seen the downside of going to a program with that crazy level of talent. Of course maybe he thinks that while he can't compete with Bama DB talent he will at Ohio State.
sharpdressedman
He has had multiple opportunities to commit to us, and he hasn't. Anything wrong with your perceptual skill? Or, is the kid a head case?
technoviking
AG
just committed to tOSU
BadMoonRisin
AG
dadgummit. looks like he was waiting to see where Darnay Holmes was going. Once he picked UCLA, Kendall picked tOSU.
TMartin
Terry Joseph gone too........
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.