Kendall Sheffield

33,146 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by TMartin
technoviking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Signs are pointing to him coming to aggieland. Transferred to Blinn midseason, crystal balls are trending to the Aggies.

I just wish he had made the choice to come here last year. Maybe he will be more humble and focused now.

Really good news, he can play next year because he's enrolled at blinn this year right?
BamafaninTX
Yes, he would be eligible to play right away.
TyHolden
AG
Is this happning?
technoviking
AG
He's been at blinn for just a few months and has made two school visits - both to A&M.

I think it's happening
John Cocktolstoy
I heard he wanted to transfer to Georgia and follow Smart.
Second Hardest Workin Man on Texags
TMartin
Now that Sheffield is a lean to A&M he has been downgraded to a 3 star by numbers......kind of like watching election polls.
MaxPower
He has been a 3* ever since he was listed as a JUCO recruit. I'm assuming since he basically hasn't played meaningful competition in two years it's hard for them to justify rolling his 5* high school rating forward.
TMartin
What happened to the number 4?
MaxPower
Dunno. Not saying I agree with it. 247 only has 12 JUCO ranked as 4* or better (only one CB). I think there are a lot more JUCO that will be solid contributors than those 12 so they must just have tougher standards than for high school guys.
Meximan
I think all jucos get marked down as 3 star automatically. A rare few bump up to 4 stars when they dominate. I'm not sure I've ever seen a 5 star juco. Once you go the juco route, your high school rating becomes meaningless, apparently.
TMartin
Newton?
maxnow21
Sheffield took an official to Ohio State. Urban Meyer is after him now.. vistited Sheffield at Blinn today.
rcannaday
AG
Need Sheffield in a bad way...
SoTxAg
AG
Sips offered him too?
What happened to all the dbu talent they supposedly had on the roster already?
Class of 65
AG
Sheffield and Stidham are both lost. I can tell you that Sumlin is acting like a spurned bride at the wedding.
ie they did not sign with A & M initially. Such a pity.
rcannaday
AG
coupland boy
AG
EAD 65 said:

Sheffield and Stidham are both lost. I can tell you that Sumlin is acting like a spurned bride at the wedding.
ie they did not sign with A & M initially. Such a pity.

Maybe he knows what he's doing. Folks rip the guy for recruiting a "toxic" Kyler but the outcry from here would have been epic....so he closed that deal. Maybe Sumlin is applying lessons learned here IF he's indeed backing off of anyone.
MaxPower
Stidham wasn't even pursued because we were all in on Kyler, so I can all but guarantee that isn't the reason.
Tamu_mgm
AG
Let's get a few things cleared up. Sheffield took an official to OSU back on November 19th, He is also taking his last official to A&M on December 9th. All is not lost.
dixichkn
AG
Need this kid on board. Huge get if he stays here
TMartin
Sheffield has already lost significant college PT so going where he can have an immediate impact has to be important to him.
Tamu_mgm
AG
Bump - Kendell Sheffield Officially visiting A&M today.
Post removed:
by user
TMF
AG
Abitaholic said:

Did he tear it up at Blinn this year? I would hope so. Or is he on the "potential bust" fence?

What? I don't speak dumb.
monarch
S
OK, so what happened?
Meximan
Things and stuff.
cevans_40
AG
Abitaholic said:

Did he tear it up at Blinn this year? I would hope so. Or is he on the "potential bust" fence?

This is the kind of **** that makes me want to punt puppies
monarch
S
This is the kind of **** that makes me want to punt puppies.

Back in 89 or 90 this family moved in across the street from us in a brand new subdivision. Seemed to be nice enough at first, but then they went out and bought two identical medium sized dogs, bigger than puppies. Anyway, we had a small dog, and one day the dog was outside in the front with me. Well, the two dogs across the street saw my dog and bolted towards my dog barking and screaming and carrying on. My first reaction was to pick up my dog and take her to the back yard and shut the gate. But then "street rage" set in: I did put my dog over the back fence and then turned on the two oncoming dogs. I growled at both them, screamed at the top of my lungs and as they approached, I physically kicked both of those stupid dogs back into the street. They rolled onto the asphalt and ran back into their yard. The new neighbor *****ed at and screamed at me and I told him to F*** off. As time wore on, every time those dogs saw me they retreated onto their front doorstep. They knew not to mess with me, buddy!
Meximan
Yeah, by the time they're in your yard acting threateningly, it's self-defense. Punt away.

SoTxAg
AG
Havent checked but someone said osu has 4-5 more db's on roster than ags so playing time could still be an issue there.
Bone6
Yeah I just wouldn't understand him going to Ohio State at all. I mean in a vacuum I completely understand picking Ohio State over us given their recent success, but he left Alabama because he wasn't seeing the field enough and he was homesick...which is exactly what could happen at Ohio State.
TAM85
Well after spending a year at Blinn and being recruited by A&M for almost three years, he likely has all the information he needs to decide if he wants to come to A&M.
CrazyDayDuck
Bone6 said:

Yeah I just wouldn't understand him going to Ohio State at all. I mean in a vacuum I completely understand picking Ohio State over us given their recent success, but he left Alabama because he wasn't seeing the field enough and he was homesick...which is exactly what could happen at Ohio State.

Exactly.

All signs are that he is coming to Aggieland.

Even the Ohio St people don't think he is going there.
CrazyDayDuck
monarch said:

This is the kind of **** that makes me want to punt puppies.

Back in 89 or 90 this family moved in across the street from us in a brand new subdivision. Seemed to be nice enough at first, but then they went out and bought two identical medium sized dogs, bigger than puppies. Anyway, we had a small dog, and one day the dog was outside in the front with me. Well, the two dogs across the street saw my dog and bolted towards my dog barking and screaming and carrying on. My first reaction was to pick up my dog and take her to the back yard and shut the gate. But then "street rage" set in: I did put my dog over the back fence and then turned on the two oncoming dogs. I growled at both them, screamed at the top of my lungs and as they approached, I physically kicked both of those stupid dogs back into the street. They rolled onto the asphalt and ran back into their yard. The new neighbor *****ed at and screamed at me and I told him to F*** off. As time wore on, every time those dogs saw me they retreated onto their front doorstep. They knew not to mess with me, buddy!

Bear spray works well on obnoxious dogs.

I know this.
aggieclay
When is he announcing?
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.