Any update on Sharp?

3,359 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 10 days ago by Look Out Below
taylorswift13_
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Also to the posters above, I'm glad Jamie talks to our media as much as he does. Most schools hardly hear from their own volleyball coaches. Most schools hardly do weekly press conferences or thorough post game interviews. The fan in me will always want more and more, but I also know we're lucky to have a team that allows us to get to hear Jamie and the athletes a great deal!

Whatever they say or don't say is in the best interest for the team and the player's privacy.

I love how much this sport and this fanbase in Aggieland is growing, I appreciate everyone in here whether they're a lifelong fan, a big donor, or even if they've just watched a couple games! All are welcome, but have trust in this program. They've already shown they can win it all, I got faith they'll do so again!
taylorswift13_
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
For as big and popular as the volleyball program is at tu, they hear from their coach 100 times less than we get to hear from Jamie
taylorswift13_
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
And while we're on the topic, why haven't we don't a radio hour at Rudy's
akm91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
KLB93 said:

In today's press conference, Coach Morrison responded he was hopeful for Sunday when asked about the return of Eliza, Kaia and Addi... but still day by day.

But then again, aren't we all? - Dan Patrick, ESPN
Look Out Below
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We are fortunate that all these absences are happening at a time when the schedule not only has us home for an extended period but has gotten significantly less difficult.

I think it's pretty cool that a lot of the girls stepping up due to all these absences are many who waited in the wings last year and now they are getting their shot. Also great that some of these new freshmen can step in and contribute immediately when needed while many of the transfers that are out right now get their various issues back on track.

I'd bet that we will have nearly our entire roster ready and available by the time we hit the road again (if not sooner).
Refresh
Page 2 of 2 ▼
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.