Wife and I recovering now, unvaccinated - how can we help?

2,874 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Gizzards
cohibasymas
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Otherwise healthy upper 30s.

Are there centers, researchers, etc. That would want our blood/plasma/antibodies/etc. for research or anything else that could help others? Just trying to help where we can.

Thank you and have a great day.
Matsui
AG
awesome news!
Not a Bot
AG
Not much as far as I know. Tens of millions of people in the United States have had it by this point. It is not what it used to be.

A lot of researchers have switched focus to longitudinal studies. Maybe you could get enrolled in some thing that tracks your health over the next few years as a way to measure long-term effects.
Year of the Germaphobe
AG
Captain Positivity said:

Not much as far as I know. Tens of millions of people in the United States have had it by this point. It is not what it used to be.

A lot of researchers have switched focus to longitudinal studies. Maybe you could get enrolled in some thing that tracks your health over the next few years as a way to measure long-term effects.

This.

Ask your personal physician if there is anything you can do, or if there are any facilities that are accepting samples for testing in your area.

TA is not the place to go for medical advice.
Gilligan
AG
As soon as you're able y'all need to give convalescent plasma. Do it as often as you can.

You'll help save lives
Gizzards
AG
That's really not being used anymore.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.