I'm giving my natural immunity a test

7,393 Views | 55 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by aginlakeway
itsyourboypookie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Friend and his wife have rona. Helped them with some things last night.

Going over this morning to help with some more things.

Caught rona in January. Took ivermectin and was symptom free 48 hours later.

Going to see if this natural immunity needs a booster, or if I'm fine. Will report back here and let y'all know.
RandyAg98
AG
Because your single case will be the barometer we need to beat this worldwide pandemic.
DFWTLR
AG
I can already hear the Aggie jokes, lol. Best of luck!
Charpie
AG
Dear Diary
aggiemike02
AG
cant wait to hear back bro
Get Off My Lawn
itsyourboypookie said:

Going to see if this natural immunity needs a booster, or if I'm fine. Will report back here and let y'all know.
Not sure this is the board for bragging about a devil's three way...
A is A
AG
Following.

Did you ever take an Ab test? 9 months is a decent time between contact - will definitely be interested to see where you are in about a week.
88planoAg
AG
Do you know if you have antibodies?
Windy City Ag
AG
planoaggie123
AG
lol...that was new to me....
Proposition Joe
SoupNazi2001 said:

itsyourboypookie said:

I will one up you. Had the Rona in October 2020.... Never got a symptom.

We know. Oh lord, we know.

Do you tell everyone you meet this right after you tell them about Crossfit and that you are a vegan?
planoaggie123
AG
....gluten free too...that is a big one...
bay fan
S
Stay away from your grand parents for a few weeks.
TarponChaser
bay fan said:

If they're vaccinated why does it matter?

Here's a hint- IT DOESN'T!
Kyle Field Shade Chaser
AG
itsyourboypookie said:

Your choice, just do us all a favor and don't show up at Kyle tomorrow morning anywhere near the players...
Kvetch
AG
Had it in January. Got exposed for an entire weekend at a bachelor party last month. No problems. Other people tested positive. Natural immunity works fine.

ETA vaccinated people tested positive.
Proposition Joe
SoupNazi2001 said:

Proposition Joe said:

SoupNazi2001 said:

itsyourboypookie said:

Do you tell everyone you meet this right after you tell them about Crossfit and that you are a vegan?

I'm neither. You have a strange obsession to remember what other posters say. Was what I said not on topic to the post? I find it funny that many on this board shun natural immunity while pushing the narrative that vaccines are needed if you've already had Covid so I will try my best to remind you as much as Clay Travis does about natural immunity. It's a criminal that our society isn't recognizing it.

I think the point is your anecdotal experience doesn't really make any super strong case for natural immunity.

There's many with natural immunity that have zero problem with this virus. I don't think that's ever been highly debated.

There's also a ton of people that naturally have a whole heck of a tough time with this virus.

But your schtick for I think 8 months now is to tell anyone and everyone that you had the virus and it was no big deal. Constantly. You complain on one of the other forums about this forum just being all anecdotal "covid is going to kill us all", but then you turn around and blast anecdotal "covid is the sniffles!" every. chance. you. get.

"I can't believe their side is doing that... I'm going to do it even harder to combat it!"
Proposition Joe
SoupNazi2001 said:

Proposition Joe said:

SoupNazi2001 said:

Proposition Joe said:

SoupNazi2001 said:

itsyourboypookie said:

I'm neither. You have a strange obsession to remember what other posters say. Was what I said not on topic to the post? I find it funny that many on this board shun natural immunity while pushing the narrative that vaccines are needed if you've already had Covid so I will try my best to remind you as much as Clay Travis does about natural immunity. It's a criminal that our society isn't recognizing it.

I think the point is your anecdotal experience doesn't really make any super strong case for natural immunity.

There's many with natural immunity that have zero problem with this virus. I don't think that's ever been highly debated.

There's also a ton of people that naturally have a whole heck of a tough time with this virus.

But your schtick for I think 8 months now is to tell anyone and everyone that you had the virus and it was no big deal. Constantly. You complain on one of the other forums about this forum just being all anecdotal "covid is going to kill us all", but then you turn around and blast anecdotal "covid is the sniffles!" every. chance. you. get.

"I can't believe their side is doing that... I'm going to do it even harder to combat it!"

I've been pretty clear on this from Day 1. Anyone elderly or with high risk factors should get the vaccine to protect THEMSELF. Sorry but this vaccine doesn't protect others. The narrative and one size fits all approach to vaccinate everyone including young and healthy individuals who already had Covid is asinine and illogical. There are many studies that prove natural immunity works.

I don't necessarily disagree with you. I just think in the politics-esque form of antagonistic and/or hyperbolic posting doesn't do any good... from either side. "Those neanderthals who are anti-vax don't even realize every single hospital is full!" is not any worse than "Those covidian karens get so upset about a bad case of the sniffles!".
itsyourboypookie
88planoAg said:

Never was tested for antibodies
itsyourboypookie
bay fan said:

92 year old granddad survived rona, everyone else is vaccinated or already had it. Friend is the last in our crowd to catch it.
TarponChaser
itsyourboypookie said:

88planoAg said:

If you have a confirmed positive test in the past the lack of antibodies detected doesn't mean you don't have lasting, durable immunity.
itsyourboypookie
Motracicletraficificker said:

itsyourboypookie said:

Your choice, just do us all a favor and don't show up at Kyle tomorrow morning anywhere near the players...

Why? If team is 80% vaxxed, they don't even have to test or contact trace.
petebaker
https://rumble.com/vklnrf-symposium-sucharit-bhakdi-part-2-of-2.html
88planoAg
AG
TarponChaser said:

itsyourboypookie said:

88planoAg said:

If you have a confirmed positive test in the past the lack of antibodies detected doesn't mean you don't have lasting, durable immunity.
This is true, but for me personally I feel more comfortable knowing my antibody status. It is a number I can see.
aTm2004
AG
Proposition Joe said:

SoupNazi2001 said:

Proposition Joe said:

SoupNazi2001 said:

Proposition Joe said:

SoupNazi2001 said:

itsyourboypookie said:

I've been pretty clear on this from Day 1. Anyone elderly or with high risk factors should get the vaccine to protect THEMSELF. Sorry but this vaccine doesn't protect others. The narrative and one size fits all approach to vaccinate everyone including young and healthy individuals who already had Covid is asinine and illogical. There are many studies that prove natural immunity works.

I don't necessarily disagree with you. I just think in the politics-esque form of antagonistic and/or hyperbolic posting doesn't do any good... from either side. "Those neanderthals who are anti-vax don't even realize every single hospital is full!" is not any worse than "Those covidian karens get so upset about a bad case of the sniffles!".
But is it worse than "Every ICU in Texas is full"?
bay fan
S
TarponChaser said:

bay fan said:

For those that love their grandparents, vaccinated or no, you would not choose to take any chances. I guess we know where we each fall.
planoaggie123
AG
bay fan said:

TarponChaser said:

bay fan said:

For those that love their grandparents, vaccinated or no, you would not choose to take any chances. I guess we know where we each fall.

Never mind. Not worth it. Live in fear.
fullback44
AG
itsyourboypookie said:

OP, great choice, natural immunity is the way to go... your body and of course your choice!
swc93
AG
No room for awhile now for moderation and logic; too
many wearing their team's jersey out yelling each other.
Proposition Joe
swc93 said:

No room for awhile now for moderation and logic; too
many wearing their team's jersey out yelling each other.

I think I've simply come to accept that, but there are arenas where Team FREEDOM! and Team VIRUS! could/should go and yell to their heart's content.

Instead you get members from either team that have way too much time on their hands and get bored and purposely go to the other team's locker room to yell. The number of completely transparent "question" posts in the last few months on this forum where it's obvious the poster isn't actually looking for an answer, just looking for a "gotcha!" is sad if for nothing else that these people need a hobby. It's like constantly posting on another team's message board -- the only loser in the whole ordeal is the guy who wastes his time doing so.
TarponChaser
bay fan said:

TarponChaser said:

bay fan said:

So we're back to the BS about killing Mee-maw and Pee-paw now?
Teslag
AG
bay fan said:

If the vaccine works what would be the point?
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.