Vaccine sign up - Fort Worth

5,222 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by SoCerFrek
CapCityAg89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hey Aries - the site says "no appointments" but when I clicked on "book", there were slots and I successfully (got confirmation) scheduled. Is this just an issue with the pace and irregularity of the vaccine supply? Thanks for all you do!
Tramp96
Scheduled for Friday afternoon.

Even though I qualify due to my enlarged aorta and technically being obese (though I don't think I look obese), I was still hesitant to sign up for this clinic because it is dedicated to cancer patients and caregivers. But then I reminded myself that I had early stage thyroid cancer that was successfully treated with the removal of my thyroid, but they still keep an eye out for it to return, so that assuaged my guilt somewhat.
Aries
We have extras, come on over. Here until 6! Ish
Tramp96
Got mine this afternoon at 2:49 (I know because they wrote it on my windshield). Great, great set-up! So efficient. I felt a little guilty when the one lady asked if I was one of their clients. I said no but that I was a cancer survivor. She congratulated me so I think we were good after that. The doctor at the end who released me to leave was great as well. Enjoyed our brief conversation. But every single person working that event were top notch. So friendly!!
Aries
There was only a 30 minute window I was t out there today & it was from 2-3. Sorry I miss you but glad you had a great experience.

We are getting another 1000 next week & another 1000 the following. Check back on our sign up to get an appointment!
John Beckwith
AG
For those that got the first dose here, what's the procedure for scheduling the second?
SoCerFrek
Hey Aries, I assume those that received first doses at your facility a few weeks ago will receive emails the week of 2nd dose detailing the time slot to show up to receive the 2nd dose? No action is required by us to schedule the 2nd dose, correct?
TPS Reports
AG
John Beckwith said:

For those that got the first dose here, what's the procedure for scheduling the second?
Bump. Wife got her first a little over 3 weeks ago so should be up for second in the next week.
SoCerFrek
I received an email from the clinic this afternoon with a link to register for a time on your designated follow up date. I'm sure the rest of you will get that email today, if not tomorrow. Be sure to check your junk/spam folders.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.