Vaccine sign up - Fort Worth

5,207 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by SoCerFrek
Aries
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My work has 1500 vaccines to distribute in a weeks time. Please go to the link & sign up for an appointment. It will be a drive through clinic. We will open up Monday &Tuesday based on what we deliver this week.

https://go.oncehub.com/ModernaCOVIDVACCINETXCC
John Beckwith
AG
Are you asking anyone from any group to go ahead and sign up?
John Beckwith
AG
Went ahead and signed up based on your post on the Metroplex board. I'm in a low risk group so if the space ends up needed for higher risk groups message me and I'll send you my appointment details so you can cancel
AggieTailgate84
AG
Aries
How does the second shot booking/allocation work? Assume there is enough being held back.
Thanks
Elmo Lincoln
AG
I noticed there are Wednesday (today) spots available...are you open today?

Aries
Once we are allocated a first dose, we are guaranteed a second dose. You will receive an email notification to sign up for an appointment for the second dose closer to that time.

Yes, we are open today. We will do doing this today, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday if needed.

Elmo Lincoln
AG
Major shout out to Aries. Signed up this morning, got my shot this afternoon. Entire process took less than 20 minutes and never got out of the car. Y'all are doing awesome work! Thanks!
Aries
Elmo,thank you so much for the feed back! What time did you swing thru?? I was the one drawing up everything today until 3:30. I busted my knee yesterday responding to a code so they gave me a seated assignment today.

If y'all come through & see a red head, that's me. Say hello! I'd love to know how many people we've reached on TA.
TPS Reports
AG
Good stuff Aries. I signed my wife up for Sat.
SoCerFrek
Echoing Elmo and McKinney. I'm registered for Friday afternoon.
Matsui
bkeith16
AG
Thanks Aries. My wife and I are signed up for Monday at 4:40 on Monday.
erube
AG
John Beckwith said:

the website says..

"for Cancer Patients and their Direct Caregivers"

Elmo Lincoln
AG
Aries said:

Elmo,thank you so much for the feed back! What time did you swing thru?? I was the one drawing up everything today until 3:30. I busted my knee yesterday responding to a code so they gave me a seated assignment today.

If y'all come through & see a red head, that's me. Say hello! I'd love to know how many people we've reached on TA.
We came through around ~2:30pm. Had my wife with me. It was WINDY out there! The process could not have been smoother. Thanks again!
TPS Reports
AG
erube said:

John Beckwith said:

the website says..

"for Cancer Patients and their Direct Caregivers"

https://texags.com/forums/37/topics/3171685/replies/58940246

Quinn
AG
My wife is signed up for Saturday and two close friends are getting their shots today. Thanks!
rebag00
AG
Signed up for Monday afternoon. Thank you!
Aries
We have 5 we have to get into arms if you can make it here asap!
Aries
Claimed!
Aries
I might have given your friends their shots! Married couple, both Aggies?? She had brown hair & was wearing a camp gladiator shirt.
Quinn
AG
Nope, but both of my friends said they had a great experience. Thanks again!
TPS Reports
AG
Aries, just curious which vaccine you guys have?

Thanks again!
Aries
Great! This has been a pretty stressful week. We just want to make sure everyone has a great experience & get as many people vaccinated as we can. We did a lot of planning & it's been a stressful little week.

But so glad you guys have been able to sign up & have had a great experience with us.

Moderna is what we got this allocation.
bay fan
S
All appointments taken now?
SoCerFrek
Aries - very smooth operation by you and your peers today. Kudos to a job well done. Looking forward to round 2 in 30 days.
Aries
Great to hear. I was stressing all day since I wasn't there on how things went today.

We did just get notice we are getting 500 more, so please check back on the appointment sign up.
TPS Reports
AG
Just finished taking my wife through. Clockwork operation. Could not have been better. Thankful to Aries and all the staff out there working the site.

Not sure if it was you I talked to - tall guy with Texas flag mask with an Aggie ring? I mentioned TexAgs.
Aries
No, I'm not there today. Plus I'm a girl. Haha!

But thank you guys for the positive feedback. I'm so glad you all are having a great experience with our clinic.
D Schrute
TPS Reports
AG
LOL. Sorry. No wonder he looked at me funny. He was an Aggie so thought it was a decent guess. Thanks again.
dubi
AG
Will you let us know if you have more?
jdean192
dubi said:

Will you let us know if you have more?
Second this.
HowdyTXAggie
AG
Aries said:

Aries - I came through yesterday at about 2pm. The whole process was flawless! You guys couldn't have made it better. I looked for you, but didn't see any redheads. Thank you again for posting this information.
bigtoneag
AG
I went today and it was super efficient and everyone was very friendly.

It looks like they have opened up more appointments for tomorrow and Friday.
Aries
Thank you to everyone!! Yes, we were allocated 500 more from the county & we will get them tomorrow morning. We have opened up the sign up for Thursday & Friday.

Thankfully our hard work & planning has paid off enough that I don't have to be out there all of the time. I pop out when I can so if you see a red head in royal blue, that is me!
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.