Dr. Atlas on coronavirus lockdowns: 'The policy ... is killing people'

1,960 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Rock1982
DadHammer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://www.foxnews.com/media/dr-atlas-on-coronavirus-lockdowns-the-policy-is-killing-people

Good article, common sense.
bmart97
AG
Freaking spot on!
_mpaul
AG
Quote:

"The policy itself is killing people. I mean, I think everyone's heard about 650,000 people on cancer, chemo, half of whom didn't come in. Two thirds of cancer screenings didn't come in. 40 percent of stroke patients urgently needing care didn't come in," Atlas said. "And now we have over half the people, children in the United States not getting vaccinations. This is really what [Fauci] said was irreparable harm."

"And I and my colleagues from other institutions have calculated the cost of the lockdown in terms of lives lost," Atlas said. "Every month is about equal to the entire cost of lives lost during the COVID infection itself. This is a tragic, misguided public policy to extend this lockdown, whether or not it was justifiable in the beginning."
The Law of Unintended Consequences strikes again. Will we ever learn? (Probably not.)
Rock1982
AG
Excellent interview. Dude speaking truth.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.