Sars_cov2 Information and something physicians might do using just a pencil and pape

8,598 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Mat Lanticus
lmarcus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oh yes and Im from City College NYC. (previously posted about ARBs.. prelim evidence says they are helpful but .. ) For one thing you shed virus longer than 14 days, sometime as much as 52 after you get well. But we dont know whether this shed virus can still cause infection. I do know that Homeland security had a really cool testing agency.. sunshine and hot weather do make the little bugger curl up and die.. it does have a rather fragile envelope and yes it prob does spread in an aerosol over more than 6 meters (MIT study).

But what I found that was important that 1. Vaccine makers dont do what they should which is a time series (this is something people do in Finance.. no Im not in finance but it applies to biology). If you want to find out what a proper immune response is do a time series of genomic and immunologic events of those who recover or dont from Covid-19. This will get you a lot closer to getting an effective vaccine. We do have drugs now, but aside from Kaletra they need to be like Remdesivir : administered in a hospital.. BUT they have to be administered early.. with a few days of infection is best. THATS another reason to test test test. FDA now lists the best diagnostic tests and antibody ones. Labcorp a really big testing company has an at home test.. but you have to send it in to be processed. Emory has a pill form of a Remdesivir (not a magic bullet but a good first step) like drug but I think they need a partner? Money? They could have it already. In any case a friend who is a nurse .. said
every patient who get intubated gets no nutrition from 24-48 hours. Well they are close to a solution but alas they dont know it. Valter Longos work as USC shows that you can restart the entire immune system if you fast for 48 hours minimum, a Fasting mimicking diet is more complex. If you want just water, electrolytes for 2 days a hospital means you will be supervised by an MD! So if you just changed this policy a little with the no nutrition policy you might have a higher survival rate. yes this needs a controlled study but Longo has been helping cancer patients get ready for therapy for 10 years using this.. they are stronger and do better on chemo (not my way to deal with this) but .. anyway if this was done earlier an FMD or just a plain old 48 hour fast (ask MD if you can do this) you prob should inside a clinic or hospital right before antiviral therapy. Chinese studies say lymphocyte count in survivors (I can dig up citation if you want it) is crucial between 4 and 7 days. Here are the Longo citations:Aging Dec 2009 vol 1 #12 . A lot more including more recently: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.cmet.2015.05.012

But in a hospital all you have to do prior to intubation is just keep track with pencil and paper how many do well after 48 hours fast as compared with 24 hours. Of course perhaps everyone should do 48 hours...? In any case this is simple enough, no significance levels initially and please NO interquartile range. Always the simplest design is best with the easiest to understand.
Pencil and paper is easy for people who are frontline workers.. I also wonder why several vaccines arent being tested in healthcare personnel? First responders? Dont they need protection the most? Anyway thats all for now you can always ask a question if you like. I have a hypothesis about how this virus works but as usual I need more data.. not only for the study I am doing but for figuring this mess out... Good luck to all of us!
Diyala Nick
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That certainly clears things up.
Gizzards
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That was painful to read.
Capitol Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Interesting stuff!
Irwin M. Fletcher
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
There is not an oral form of Remdesiver. Where did you get that from? Not even one in planning stages that I can find.
AgsMyDude
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Irwin M. Fletcher said:

There is not an oral form of Remdesiver. Where did you get that from? Not even one in planning stages that I can find.

mory has a pill form of a Remdesivir (not a magic bullet but a good first step) like drug
lmarcus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Remesdivir like....it's not easy editing in this forum...take a look at the Emory site and if it's painful to read just think about how I feel reading you're response...ouch!

Hopefully some docs will read this...and as for clearing things up yes I did but apparently you really don't get it...the answers to many of the things you want are right in Front of you...reading is one thing understanding is another...
Gizzards
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
...and poor grammar/run-on sentences are another!
Enrico Pallazzo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I always feel like I can save the world when I take meth too
Leggo My Elko
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I wish gif responses were appropriate in this forum.
lmarcus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yes but gizzards had nothing to contribute he just crticizes. The only reason I left was because "they" wanted me to pay for a subscription.. after trying to help and clearly even in retrospect a lot of what I said was probably valid.



DannyDuberstein
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Blue Bell Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Gizzards said:

That was painful to read.

Very!
lmarcus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I think you might try reading this which was during the height of the pandemic when we had no drugs and no vaccines and that was to allow physicians based on published evidence a way to help their patients clearly not something that the people who responded understand. At that point in time there were a lot of patients who were intubated if they were really badly off. The choice was to do they fast them first for 24 or 48 hours. The evidence from Dr Longos work published in Science was that 48 hours might start stem cell generation and might give them a survival advantage. I also said that physicians should not change anything they are doing and just keep this in the back of their mind during the entire process. They might even keep track of the stats on a piece of paper or in their heads of how many survived 24 vs 48 hours. This whole thing is quite clear to me but apparently not to some on this bulletin board who did little or nothing to help during the pandemic. What I did was to take experimental evidence which was backed up by years of research and apply to the situation we were in at the time. If you fail to understand then there is probably nothing I can do to help you.
inconvenient truth
How long do you want to ignore this user?
lmarcus said:

If you fail to understand then there is probably nothing I can do to help you.

No one ever asked for your "help".
lmarcus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wow, clearly you need help. The only inconvenient truth here is that someone like me is clearly wasting his time talking to someone like you, what is truth? One definition is this is something that has evidence to prove it, something you dont understand and clearly those who do not believe in democracy dont understand either.
Like the other inappropriate comments here you have no clue as to what you are doing please refrain from any further irrelevant commentary
Mat Lanticus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
lmarcus said:

Wow, clearly you need help. The only inconvenient truth here is that someone like me is clearly wasting his time talking to someone like you, what is truth? One definition is this is something that has evidence to prove it, something you dont understand and clearly those who do not believe in democracy dont understand either.
Like the other inappropriate comments here you have no clue as to what you are doing please refrain from any further irrelevant commentary
what other fields besides medicine and virology are you consulting in? I'd like to hear more of your theories.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.