Sars_cov2 Information and something physicians might do using just a pencil and pape

3,376 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by DannyDuberstein
lmarcus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oh yes and Im from City College NYC. (previously posted about ARBs.. prelim evidence says they are helpful but .. ) For one thing you shed virus longer than 14 days, sometime as much as 52 after you get well. But we dont know whether this shed virus can still cause infection. I do know that Homeland security had a really cool testing agency.. sunshine and hot weather do make the little bugger curl up and die.. it does have a rather fragile envelope and yes it prob does spread in an aerosol over more than 6 meters (MIT study).

But what I found that was important that 1. Vaccine makers dont do what they should which is a time series (this is something people do in Finance.. no Im not in finance but it applies to biology). If you want to find out what a proper immune response is do a time series of genomic and immunologic events of those who recover or dont from Covid-19. This will get you a lot closer to getting an effective vaccine. We do have drugs now, but aside from Kaletra they need to be like Remdesivir : administered in a hospital.. BUT they have to be administered early.. with a few days of infection is best. THATS another reason to test test test. FDA now lists the best diagnostic tests and antibody ones. Labcorp a really big testing company has an at home test.. but you have to send it in to be processed. Emory has a pill form of a Remdesivir (not a magic bullet but a good first step) like drug but I think they need a partner? Money? They could have it already. In any case a friend who is a nurse .. said
every patient who get intubated gets no nutrition from 24-48 hours. Well they are close to a solution but alas they dont know it. Valter Longos work as USC shows that you can restart the entire immune system if you fast for 48 hours minimum, a Fasting mimicking diet is more complex. If you want just water, electrolytes for 2 days a hospital means you will be supervised by an MD! So if you just changed this policy a little with the no nutrition policy you might have a higher survival rate. yes this needs a controlled study but Longo has been helping cancer patients get ready for therapy for 10 years using this.. they are stronger and do better on chemo (not my way to deal with this) but .. anyway if this was done earlier an FMD or just a plain old 48 hour fast (ask MD if you can do this) you prob should inside a clinic or hospital right before antiviral therapy. Chinese studies say lymphocyte count in survivors (I can dig up citation if you want it) is crucial between 4 and 7 days. Here are the Longo citations:Aging Dec 2009 vol 1 #12 . A lot more including more recently: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.cmet.2015.05.012

But in a hospital all you have to do prior to intubation is just keep track with pencil and paper how many do well after 48 hours fast as compared with 24 hours. Of course perhaps everyone should do 48 hours...? In any case this is simple enough, no significance levels initially and please NO interquartile range. Always the simplest design is best with the easiest to understand.
Pencil and paper is easy for people who are frontline workers.. I also wonder why several vaccines arent being tested in healthcare personnel? First responders? Dont they need protection the most? Anyway thats all for now you can always ask a question if you like. I have a hypothesis about how this virus works but as usual I need more data.. not only for the study I am doing but for figuring this mess out... Good luck to all of us!
Diyala Nick
AG
That certainly clears things up.
Gizzards
AG
That was painful to read.
Capitol Ag
AG
Interesting stuff!
Irwin M. Fletcher
AG
There is not an oral form of Remdesiver. Where did you get that from? Not even one in planning stages that I can find.
AgsMyDude
AG
Irwin M. Fletcher said:

There is not an oral form of Remdesiver. Where did you get that from? Not even one in planning stages that I can find.

mory has a pill form of a Remdesivir (not a magic bullet but a good first step) like drug
lmarcus
Remesdivir like....it's not easy editing in this forum...take a look at the Emory site and if it's painful to read just think about how I feel reading you're response...ouch!

Hopefully some docs will read this...and as for clearing things up yes I did but apparently you really don't get it...the answers to many of the things you want are right in Front of you...reading is one thing understanding is another...
Gizzards
AG
...and poor grammar/run-on sentences are another!
Trucker 96
I always feel like I can save the world when I take meth too
Leggo My Elko
AG
I wish gif responses were appropriate in this forum.
lmarcus
Yes but gizzards had nothing to contribute he just crticizes. The only reason I left was because "they" wanted me to pay for a subscription.. after trying to help and clearly even in retrospect a lot of what I said was probably valid.

DannyDuberstein
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.