Welcome! Please read before posting.

40,942 Views | 83 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by GenericAggie
Rachel 98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Can you flag an entire thread? I have been flagging individual posts (lots of them) but sometimes it would be more efficient to flag the whole thread....
WatchOle
Staff
AG
You should flag the OP.
Gig'em, Brandon '95
Rachel 98
AG
Okay that makes sense, thanks!
Player To Be Named Later
AG
I've done that to threads that violate the listed rules and they're still here..... so I can only assume that those guidelines meant nothing.
Ranger222
AG
Serious question: are there still moderators on this board?
AggieAuditor
AG
Ranger222 said:

Serious question: are there still moderators on this board?
No, they are all here. However, they have been specifically instructed to leave up the things you don't like.
Old RV Ag
AG
Ranger222 said:

Serious question: are there still moderators anywhere?
FIFY
Old RV Ag
AG
WatchOle said:

You should flag the OP.
Been trying to flag the OP of this thread but these green posts don't have the flag icon.
Jmiller
Popular opinion is hurting this forum.
ontheway
AG
Thanks TexAgs We needed that.
ontheway
El Hombre Mas Guapo
AG
Why does this forum continue to exist? Does it serve a purpose other than to insite fear?
Gilligan
AG
El Hombre Mas Guapo said:

Why does this forum continue to exist? Does it serve a purpose other than to insite fear?
I've wondered the same thing, but there are people who are just now getting Covid and have questions, etc...

There's good information on here for those just now experiencing it.

I agree with you that there are A LOT of scared people living off the fear mongering. That I wish would stop for everyone's sake.
SpiderM85
GenericAggie
AG
Watchole - please comment why my post about Dr. McCullough was deleted? That Spotify podcast was a well regarded Dr. discussing information with over 30 cited studies by world renowned epidemiologists and other doctors.

Science is "the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behaviour of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment."

That doctor observed, experimented, and has taken care of hundreds of patients in clinics and studies.

Why not let the docs on this site discuss the material? I wanted their opinion. I want to have other perspectives. Why not allow that?

[Please email Moderator with any moderation questions. - Staff]

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.