Room Offerings - Harvey

22,404 Views | 92 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Tony Franklins Other Shoe
Seersucker Ag 2011
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Maybe it's because I'm on my phone but this doesn't appear to be editable
aggiederelict
We have an extra room here in SW Austin. Text or call 512-808-3904. Be safe out there.
Audie2420
AG
We have a spare bedroom and bathroom in Georgetown as well as a pull out sofa bed. We have two young kids (under 4 years old) so our house is well equipped for a young family needing a crib, high chair, etc. We can help get you here. Call or text 4695346081. Audrea and Kyle Johnson
TamuLou
AG
Also have a room up in Frisco - username @ Gmail.com
Kelseyg
FortBend county area: I have two rooms with queen beds available to anyone that needs a place to stay. Located in the firethorne neighborhood of the Katy area.
Kelseygarner@Tamu.edu
krista.ferrell
AG
Krista '15, I am a little ways away up in Dallas about a mile from downtown. I have extra space and plenty of food! Plus I can house animals if anyone is in need of a place to keep them! Anything I can do please let me know!

Krista
(817) 565-9046
Jamieleighanne
Jamie '09 I have a room & Bath avail in Tomball (westbourne subdivision off of fm 249). We haven't seen any street flooding yet, and looks like it will remain that way. Home has 2 cats and 1 boxer.
Text Jamie (281)794-2552.
mrsbeer05
AG
Spare queeb bed in Tuscan Lakes in league City. There are 4 dogs and two kids, but we'll make room.
Andrea
281 five three six 6024

Travis
832 six nine one 5354
dag07
AG
We have a furnished garage apartment in Austin. It is not huge, but it is comfortable and clean. Queen bed, pullout couch, kitchen and bathroom. Hope we can help.

EastAustintreehouse@gmail.com
EKG1996
AG
Good bull Ags!
Mmonk
AG
Room in Austin, TX, for a Harvey evacuee who needs a place to stay. Single females only.
dillon78
AG
One spare room with a twin bed in Bryan with two Pomeranians to cuddle included. We are current PhD students amd would be glad to have any one who needs assistance.

dillon.garr@gmail.com
479-409-6720
dirtrocket02
AG
We have a spare room with a queen bed in Copperfield (West & hwy 6). We'd love to help!
bevers1114@gmail.com
TowerAg90
AG
Roanoke, between Denton and Ft. Worth. I've got two rooms available. Email me at irnaggie atg mail dot com
txjortsagent
AG
in austin and have 2 couches and an air mattress.

damon_robertson@yahoo.com
greengiant2
AG
I have a room with double bed to offer in Ft Worth for anyone who needs a place to stay. please let me know how i can help.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
We are high and dry in Montrose with an unused guest bedroom. Has a queen bed and attached full bath. We can't take pets and you'll need to put up with a 4.5 month old little boy (who is, honestly, an "easy" baby). Reply to this post if you have a taker or PM me if you have stars.
K_P
AG
Presley said:

***** Google Spreadsheet Link for Housing *****

Harvey Housing Sheet - LINK

should be sortable, etc. I didn't take the time to fill in everyone who has already offered since I am having some unrelated PC issues.

Bump to page two. Wife and I still have room in Spring Branch (Haddington and beltway 8) and we'd be happy to host someone or a family in our guest room. Also have air mattresses, showers, electric, etc.

Gig em!
Kay's Lounge
AG
In Boerne, so not sure anyone can make it here. But we have 3 extra rooms if anyone gets evacuated to San Antonio and needs a place to stay.

mandydrake01@gmail.com
Touchless
AG
Possibly the best thread I've ever seen on TexAgs. Nothing but positivity and Ags trying to help other Ags in need. I'm in Denver so I'm not of any use unfortunately, but I have friends and family throughout the Houston area so I've obviously been keeping an eye on it. I hope Ags in need are able to see this thread and take someone up on their offer. Thoughts and Prayers for all those effected.
Daddy-O5
AG
249/Spring Cypress Area. Guest room with a bed and couches upstairs if needed, electricity, hot water, and food. We've been very fortunate throughout and would love to help out if possible.

PM or text/call 713-962-5558

Wrong emoji
Air Force Ags
AG
We have room for 4-6 individuals and/or family members in our home in South College Station (Castlegate II) with upstairs all to yourself. You will have a huge couch that sleeps 2-3, a bedroom with a double bed and a bunk bed, and your own private bath. You also have a 55" flat screen with Xbox1 & 360! We will treat you like royalty!

Our family of 6 (4 kids ages 16,14, 12, & 9) are looking forward to providing shelter and hospitality for anyone that needs it. We are all God's children! There is plenty of room, so do not worry at all about intruding. We would love to host you and take care of your needs.

You can contact me at (937) 974-9349 or nlsanger@gmail.com. I can pick you up if roads are passable.

God bless & Gig 'Em!

Doc AFA (Neil Sanger)
moose78
Have room in Arlington if anyone needs it in North Texas. Can contact friends willing to help out also.
AustinAG
AG
I don't have any room in my house, but if anyone is evacuating to Los Angeles for the weekend I have two extra tickets to the UCLA game I will donate.
"Where am I hot, where am I hot, where am I hot?"
"Now we are working a damn running back on a vertical route, what are we doing?!" - The Film Room with Stephen McGee.
cgdorn
AG
I have 2 bedrooms available in College Station on Raymond Stotzer Pkwy near Easterwood airport. I've gotten 23" of rain but it doesn't show. All clear here. Contact Clifford Dorn '81 cgdorn@gte.net or call (979)820-1252
cgdorn'81
Javelina
AG
Have a room in Manvel. Kids and dogs welcome.
Ag92NGranbury
AG
We have 2 rooms in Granbury (30 mins SW of Ft Worth)

Kid friendly (we have 4)... an entire family would be welcome.. plenty of room... we also have an extra car if needed

If an extended stay is needed (weeks/months)... not a problem either..

817-229-5691
JimbosHatBarelyFits
Victoria King
AG
Check out what AirBnB is doing..
https://www.airbnb.com/disaster/hurricaneharveyevacuees
darsmith
I can supply two rooms for any Aggie family and feed them as well. I am in the Richmond TX area just off of Hwy 99. If I can get to you I can pick you up as well. Call Darrel Smith @ 832-603-7873.
MTTANK
AG
Have a 4 bedroom house close to Kyle field in College Station open to an aggie family. House is empty right now and about to go on the market, so not furnished. Can get some beds and things together to make it comfortable. Can likely pick you up of if roads allow, have a crew cab 4x4 truck so plenty of room. email me at matt.turnbo@icloud.com
GT_Aggie2015
AG
My wife and I have 1 bedroom w/ a queen air mattress and its own bathroom with a walk in shower. The room could easily fit two more sleeping bags. We also have a couch and could possibly fit more in our living room and dining area. We have lots of food and are pet-friendly. I can pick up anywhere near Austin but we live in NW Austin in Cedar Park. PM or email at [removing contact info].
atx_aggie12
AG
I have an extra room and a couch available in NW Houston off of Eldridge and 290. The room does not have a bed but it is available.

512-680-7234
mavaggie08
AG
I'm in Allen,TX. As some other Dallas area posters have said, it's a bit of a hike but it's available. Have a queen guest room and an air mattress. Could sleep up to 4 that way, 1 more if you count the couch as an option. Text or call me. Two One Four - Nine 86 -6775.
That's so the bots don't scrape the number.
George
Class of 2008
BKSeoul
AG
We are offering our home. We have 2 rooms that can be turned into bedrooms for a couple and or couple and a small kid. Also we have plenty of space in our main living room and dining room for another family. We have 2 queen size air mattresses. Plenty of food and water currently and local stores that are open and accessible. We have 2 cats, but welcome to work others pets as well.

We are located near 99 Grand Parkway and Rayford Road in between Spring and The Woodlands.

Email me at gustafson.eryk@gmail.com or call my cell at 2 8 1 6 3 5 7 2 3 8
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.