Room Offerings - Harvey

22,358 Views | 92 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Tony Franklins Other Shoe
Wicked Good Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We can also host in College Station for anyone who might need a place to stay

Nine79-7seven7-97five5
Txag1990
Three queen bedrooms, plus bathroom and storage space available in Frisco, Texas. Would love to help.
Please text 469-774-8355
K_P
AG
Presley said:

Presley said:

***** Google Spreadsheet Link for Housing *****

Harvey Housing Sheet - LINK

should be sortable, etc. I didn't take the time to fill in everyone who has already offered since I am having some unrelated PC issues.

Bump to page three. Wife and I still have room in Spring Branch (Haddington and beltway 8) and we'd be happy to host someone or a family in our guest room. Also have air mattresses, showers, electric, etc.

Gig em!

Still have a room! Bumping the link to the google doc, hope it's helpful.
Aggie09Derek
AG
I have a pretty comfortable black leather couch that I can donate to anyone's house that is housing people and needing extra furniture in empty rooms.

I'm in midtown, I don't have a truck to move it but can help aid in finding a truck if needed.

Edit: recliner and couch have been donated. Gig em.
klchiles
AG
We are A&M grads ('81 & '82) living in the country near Wheelock, TX....about 20 minutes from Bryan. We can sleep 6 additional with no problem. Please contact us if you want to come our way.

Kevin Chiles '82 Nine seven nine --- two two four --- zero nine zero three...

Gig 'Em
mrsbeer05
AG
Presley said:

Presley said:

Presley said:

should be sortable, etc. I didn't take the time to fill in everyone who has already offered since I am having some unrelated PC issues.

Bump to page three. Wife and I still have room in Spring Branch (Haddington and beltway 8) and we'd be happy to host someone or a family in our guest room. Also have air mattresses, showers, electric, etc.

Gig em!

Still have a room! Bumping the link to the google doc, hope it's helpful.

Staff- can we pin the Google doc to the top?
mkaye23
In First Ward, Houston (Silver&Edwards intersection) - I have two bedrooms available, both with private bathrooms... one on 1st floor with pullout sofa bed and one on 3rd floor with queen bed. Also open to anyone that just needs a place with running water and electricity to hang for a few hours, to do laundry, watch tv, etc. Feel free to contact me at 903-641-3253 if you're in need.
Ag92NGranbury
AG
Air Force Ags said:

We have room for 4-6 individuals and/or family members in our home in South College Station (Castlegate II) with upstairs all to yourself. You will have a huge couch that sleeps 2-3, a bedroom with a double bed and a bunk bed, and your own private bath. You also have a 55" flat screen with Xbox1 & 360! We will treat you like royalty!

Our family of 6 (4 kids ages 16,14, 12, & 9) are looking forward to providing shelter and hospitality for anyone that needs it. We are all God's children! There is plenty of room, so do not worry at all about intruding. We would love to host you and take care of your needs.

You can contact me at (937) 974-9349 or nlsanger@gmail.com. I can pick you up if roads are passable.

God bless & Gig 'Em!

Doc AFA (Neil Sanger)
my house wasn't flooded since we are in dfw...

but i'll take you up on your offer on 9/9, 9/16, 9/30, 10/7, 10/28, 11/4 & 11/11
GT_Aggie2015
AG
I see what you did there!
HHAG
AG
If you REALLY want to get away from rain, we got an extra room here in Yuma, plenty of booze, color TV, college football and a pool. You probably have to share the bed with an 85 pound german shepherd for at least part of the night. But she's a nice dog. BTW, we get 3 inches of rain a year. Most of you guys got more than we have had since the turn of the century.

My heart goes out to all, donations have been sent.
steffekc
AG
I have room for a family of 5 in the Hallettsville area.
Aust Ag
AG
Wondering what's the status of these generous offers? Many Ags taking them up?
K_P
AG
***** Google Doc for Volunteered Homes *****

Presley said:

OldCorpsTerd86
AG
b.blauser
AG
Tough situation for an Aggie family in Houston with an Autistic teen. Email me and I can pass along her name and contact info. b.blauser@gmail.com
Quote:

*** Please share this -

******STILL NEED HELP ****

**** mom with a "special needs" son needs a special accommodations ****

I am still in a hotel but separated from my son Eric. He is 19 years, non-verbal with autism. He can not tolerate noise and crowd and new situations, or sudden change. He is particular about routines and rituals. He can get anxious , agitated and may have a melt down. He has a variety of other needs and complex behaviors.

Our house is affected by the release water of the Addicks reservoir, and I have no idea how long will it be before we can go back.

We can not stay in a shelter..
We can not stay in a hotel where we have to take an elevator and without an escape route

He is currently staying with his dad, but dad needs to go to work very soon.

Please help me find a place:

- 3 sleeping areas (me, eric,and a caregiver), could be 2-3 bedrooms
- a full kitchen if possible (Eric only eats particular food)
- wi-fi
- access to TV and EWTN channel
- furnished
- spacy (to have a calm down area for Eric)
- separate outdoor entry with direct access to the car (if all possible)
- first floor (no elevator)
- prefer within no more 10 miles from house (eldridge and clay) and school (gessner and kempwood)
- ready to move in

I am not being choosy or arrogant. I would sleep on the floor or on someone's couch, but having Eric with me is a different story.

Please help me find a place.

Could be an apartment or Hotel Suite..I am just getting no where....

thank you
Sahjordan
AG
We are in need of a camper for my parents (class of '65) that flooded to their roof in Bevil Oaks near Beaumont. We'd like to rent it for several months. Thank you for any help.
Sahjordan
AG
Please email me at sahjordan@aggienetwork.com if you know of a camper we can use.
Dr. Venkman
AG
Those with available homes in Houston, there are firefighters from Oklahoma and other states sleeping on the ground at Memorial City Mall and tents in the parking lot. I'm not sure if they can stay in resident's homes due to their need to leave when called, but consider going down there to check. You may have to be willing to drive them back and forth when needed.
agAngeldad
Has anyone been taken up on their room/house offering?
maddiedou
AG
Sa jordan. Text me at 979-8two o-l87o. So i can get details
K_P
AG
No, I haven't been. I thought I would be since I was dry nearby flooded areas
hatintu
AG
Looking for something in the Rockport, AP, Corpus, area for my mom. She lost everything so if anyone knows something open down here please let me know so I can pass the word to her. Thanks!!
AggieEverything81
AG
Looking for a place for my 86 year old mom and her little dog to stay near Orange while her flooded home is getting cleaned out and put back together. She is willing to pay rent.
AggieEverything81
Aggie, Aggie mom, Aggie wife, Aggie daughter, Aggie sister, Aggie aunt
Aggie realtor with RE/MAX Universal
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
hatintu said:

Looking for something in the Rockport, AP, Corpus, area for my mom. She lost everything so if anyone knows something open down here please let me know so I can pass the word to her. Thanks!!
My mom is looking for a short term rental in Rockport also. Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.