Watching "The Sandlot"

7,440 Views | 54 Replies | Last: 20 days ago by BadMoonRisin
Cliff.Booth
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A freaking classic.
rcturner
AG
A classic. Gotta go with the fake drowning / swimming pool scene!
RCT'78
OlpigfarmerAG
Introduced it to my 5 & 3 year old boys at the beginning of summer. They have watched it at least once every day. My youngest the other evening after my wife told him to pick up toys looks at her and says, "Your killing me smalls". Couldn't help but laugh. An all time classic.
ThunderFighter06
AG
rcturner said:

A classic. Gotta go with the fake drowning / swimming pool scene!
My whole family loves this movie and I've lost count of how many times we've watched it. In fact, I used the swimming pool scene to teach my daughters an important life lesson: Boys will do really dumb **** to get your attention!
oldschool87
AG
LatinAggie1997 said:

dermdoc said:

Squints is my hero.

Wendy Peffercorn.

"FOREVER "

Squints married Wendy Peppercorn and they have 9 kids…
AggieEP
The last couple of years here in Colorado, the Rockies have had a movie night at the field, and after the game, families can come down onto the outfield with blankets, and watch Sandlot on the jumbotron as the sun sets over Coors field.

Also, you all are wrong about the best line.

"Oh, I thought you were saying the great Bambi"

"What?! that wimpy deer?"

Me and my kids crack up at that one every single time, great timing and delivery by the great hambino.
missinAggieland
AG
Ok, tonight my daughter and her friend met three of the original from The Sandlot at a Nashville Sounds game.

Here are Timmy, Tommy, & Bertram with my daughter Lily (on the end in the darker shirt) and one of her friends.

Randy Rhodes
missinAggieland said:

Ok, tonight my daughter and her friend met three of the original from The Sandlot at a Nashville Sounds game.

Here are Timmy, Tommy, & Bertram with my daughter Lily (on the end in the darker shirt) and one of her friends.

Is the one on the blue jean shorts single?
missinAggieland
AG
Randy Rhodes said:

missinAggieland said:

She's 16. Careful.
ObviousLazyRiverIsObvious
Randy Rhodes said:

missinAggieland said:

Randy Rhodes
I'm 17
Thisguy1
My 2 year old son watches a lot of movies/shows on Disney+. My wife decided to try The Sandlot the other day just to see if he'd be into it but to also just break up the usual shows we watch every day. He watched a little, then went and played with his Legos. Now, it's all he wants to watch. We're sitting there today and it's the scene where Benny steals the ball from The Beast. He jumps the fence, then sees the dog jump it and says, "OH ****" right before the chase begins.

My son, clear as can be repeats it and I just sit there with him in my lap trying not to die laughing. He can feel me laughing and knows it was funny so now he's probably going to walk around and say, "Oh ****" for everything now.
trouble
AG
I love it
Thisguy1
There's been a few times he's said what sounds like that and my wife and I just look at each other and kind of mouth, "did he just say what I think he said?"

Now, I'll know that's what he's saying. I secretly think it's cute as hell.
Sea Pony 07
AG
That's adorable
McInnis
AG
SW AG80
AG
dermdoc said:

Squints is my hero.

Ed I can picture you as Squints. Sneaky little sucker!
trouble
AG
Ham is in a new baseball movie coming out later this year. I was super proud when Malcolm recognized him in the preview for it.
trouble
AG
SW AG80 said:

dermdoc said:

Squints is my hero.

Ed I can picture you as Squints. Sneaky little sucker!

Oh 100%
BadMoonRisin
AG
Squints would have no problem winning a SEX series given that he pretended to die for a little nook.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.