Serious Q. Do you think S is a sociopath and/or narcissist?

7,264 Views | 55 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by greg.w.h
HowdyTexasAggies
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Buford T. Justice said:

I would tend to think that we've all seen it in our own professional careers…often times, those that rise to the top leadership position in a company, they are great self promoters, and can sling the bs as needed to appease the decision makers. It's a little bit of smoke and mirrors,- a little bit risk taking, but those that I've seen also have the ability to temporarily put their morals in their back pocket. (If they even have morals.)

Meanwhile, the worker bees keep doing a good job.

Very accurate and somehow it rarely catches up with them. I have seen it over and over again.
LB12Diamond
AG
Catches up with them?

Sometimes it does. If they get caught doing things pertaining to the business.

Example: promoting someone that latter they find out was in a relationship with them. Know of a few that have been fired for that one.
Farmer_J

The fact that no players left or followed him to TUA says more than anything.

I mean it's unheard of. It's like not one player had a personal relationship with him.
Wrecking Crew 21
Great Coach with zero integrity!
Aggie 63
dcg4403
AG
This much I know about people like Schloss:

He will never be happy no matter what he does in his life. He isn't clinical enough to not realize that he has treated people very poorly in his life. I believe his emotional outbursts and lack of emotional intelligence is damning to his life. He is self-aware but has little drive to change when he simply keeps winnining and getting accolades in his professional career. But this may all finally come to a head. I think Schloss has reached his peak and the irony may be bitter sweet to enjoy in 5 years or so!

Problem is, if he starts sliding in his success. He will likely slide very fast. Working for losing A-holes is a very short-term relationship.
MikeyElko
AG
We should simply let this situation pass and stop dwelling on the past and the folks down in Austin. Earley convinced the core group of kids that took this team farther than any other, to stick together. Let's be thankful to him and those that decided to stick around for another run. I look forward to being back in Omaha next year….. Book it.
HECUBUS
AG
Great coach that got played by the UT athletic department clown show. That's what I chose to believe = ignorance is bliss. He did get an easier job for more money in a place he likes better than where he was. It's just a job. Looking forward to seeing him at Olsen in the future. I know the ATM baseball faithful will be creative.
ftworthag02
AG
None of his coaches or players from tcu followed him here. Enough said
ftworthag02
AG
https://www.facebook.com/share/xms1yuSa5wJfUPjF/?mibextid=WC7FNe

Just came across this on Facebook
MaroonStain
AG
POS is probably worn out from a life of odd, weird personal decisions regarding his interactions with other human beings. Likely not a sociopath nor a narcissist but just flat out tired from bad emotional choices.
BadAggie
AG
greg.w.h said:

Schloss should hire a public relations person to tell him to shut up a lot…

Looks like sip did after a week of Lossnagle ****ting all over himself
Randy Rhodes
Leonard H. Stringfield said:

He has issues for sure. Don't think I'd want my child around the guy.

Or the cats.

Why wouldn't you want your child around cats?
cocacolaaggie68
Who care move on as Jace said. He is gone good riddance. The most low life coach we have ever hired. Makes Jimbo look good.
Leonard H. Stringfield
Randy Rhodes said:

Leonard H. Stringfield said:

He has issues for sure. Don't think I'd want my child around the guy.

Or the cats.

Why wouldn't you want your child around cats?
Wouldn't want my cats around the guy.
Farsight Institute, Atlanta, GA
BMOC86
AG
He's the weasel that everyone noticed as he got off the bus.
Bryanisbest
AG
He would be a "great guy" if he were still here and gunning for a natty next year.
trouble
AG
Well, chances are none of our players would have talked about him so we'd know less that we do now.
Bryanisbest
AG
Exactly
Rec
AG
I had dinner with a guy last night who is going to try to walk on at tu, but his HS teammate was an A&M commit and was told 3 months ago that he would be going to Texas instead, and to just keep it quiet. All the BS lies about our AD were just that, lies.
jc97
AG
CoachLB said:

I seriously always thought Schloss was angry and unhappy. His personality always reminded me of Don Henley. No matter how accomplished, successful, or rich, they just seemed mad at the world. Sad.

This is a great analogy.
greg.w.h
AG
The thread that keeps on giving…
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.