I'm glad the sips did this

10,176 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 13 hrs ago by rgleml
e=mc2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Many of our younger Ags have never experienced the true sip nature. Other Ags needed a reminder of their deceitful nature.

But now all Ags are aware. And so is everyone else. This was maybe the biggest miscalculation in college athletics in modern history. And not only did it fail, but the dildo waivers pissed off all Aggies in the process and galvanized the fan base and, more importantly, Aggie athletes.

The timing could not have been better. And now those pole smokers will reap the whirlwind.

The dust has settled. We're loaded. Not just in baseball, but across the board. And now we're properly motivated.

No quarter. No cease fire. No survivors. A&M against the world.

Rant over
Tailgate88
AG
Good post and spot on. All you young Ags who wanted the rivalry back, now you see why we old Ags just wanted to be done with them. They are not honorable people or partners.

And all you other SEC fans who wanted them in the conference, get ready. The snake is in the house.
lagoag
I've never forgotten how arrogant the sips are and never will. Their spots will never change.
90ags
While true and esp from wearing maroon glasses perspective, most of the SEC is currently embracing and likes them (many stating prefers over A&M - esp LSU fans and proves they are more of a rivalry than most realize). So far, Tenn probably understands the arrogance and entitlement that is coming as many head to head social media nastiness underway (as sips all over social media telling them that Tenn is not the real UT).

______________________________________________________ Play for the name on the front of your jersey, not the back...
dcg4403
AG
"And not only did it fail, but the dildo waivers pissed off all Aggies in the process and galvanized the fan base and, more importantly, Aggie athletes."

Yep, they totally were outmaneuvered and now look like asses. We gained a better HC and staff and roster. This will be proven in short order.

And yes, most impactful is bringing the Aggie fanbase together even closer. I love that our NIL baseball fund is now overflowing with the love for our players and destain for anything in Austin.

Thanks again sips for paying us to take out the trash and making us aware of all his shortcomings of coach snake as a coach and human being!
rab79
AG
90ags said:

While true and esp from wearing maroon glasses perspective, most of the SEC is currently embracing and likes them (many stating prefers over A&M - esp LSU fans and proves they are more of a rivalry than most realize). So far, Tenn probably understands the arrogance and entitlement that is coming as many head to head social media nastiness underway (as sips all over social media telling them that Tenn is not the real UT).

Well to differentiate we have UT and UTA now.
geo
AG
So fitting to refer to them as UTA (Up The A**)….
LB12Diamond
AG
As far as the baseball program. The best thing that came out of this is we now have a coach that truly wants to be here. Similar to Elko. That matters at a school like A&M.
CoachLB
I agree. I believe this woke up the fans that have been away from the sips too long. I believe the younger Ags see the sips for what we all knew they are. It fired up our AD and our leaders. But the biggest thing is it lit a fire under our NIL donors. I think the money guys are pissed! And us normal folks are understanding our donations help too. It has been a long time since I have seen the Aggie fan base so United.
lagoag
Well if we do it needs to be spelled tua. Some things should never change.
LB12Diamond
AG
What. No they don't. The only SEC fans acting like they like them are ones such as LSU. Enemy of my enemy is my friend type of thing. And they actually don't like them. They are just acting like they do bc they hate us so much.
AggieDub04
AG
Based on the latest SEC Shorts I'm pretty sure the rest of the Conference is starting to catch on.
Muy
AG
geo said:

UTI

Stolen from a Tennessee chick who said this is what they should be called because the sips irritate the piss out of everyone.
CoachLB
AggieDub04 said:

Based on the latest SEC Shorts I'm pretty sure the rest of the Conference is starting to catch on.
I told people "well the SEC Sports guys are not fooled by Texas. They know exactly who they are."
74AnimalA
AG
90ags said:

You apparently haven't seen all the "Who's the Real UT?" stuff on Reddit. Which has been SEC wide, not just some sub-reddit.
It didn't take long for Tenn Fan to realize they are quite arrogant.
LB12Diamond
AG
Muy said:

geo said:

UTI

Stolen from a Tennessee chick who said this is what they should be called because the sips irritate the piss out of everyone.

This is also the best bc of what their logo looks like. I will always think this when their football players run out of that logo end zone.
Gilligan
AG
Like herpes tu fatigue never goes aware. It just keeps flaring up.
AGinHI
AG
From the playing field

to suited office spaces

and backrooms in between.

It is who they are and who they have always been. Vainglorious, entitled, jealous, resentful, unscrupulous.

There is no fair either on the field or at the table with such,

But there is much more to come. Younger Ags just got their first taste.

And it was quite a dose.
aggieband 83
AG
Tailgate88 said:

Good post and spot on. All you young Ags who wanted the rivalry back, now you see why we old Ags just wanted to be done with them.
Amen, Brother!
annie88
AG
Rant over

Nah, it's never over with the sips.

But the hatred is nice.
KT 90
AG
geo said:

WallyWonka
AG
lagoag said:

Well if we do it needs to be spelled tua. Some things should never change.

Maybe they need to be called HAUK TUA!!!!
KT 90
AG
LB12Diamond said:

As far as the baseball program. The best thing that came out of this is we now have a coach that truly wants to be here. Similar to Elko. That matters at a school like A&M.

I agree with this. There is no denying Schloss has been very successful (look at all of the CWS appearances), but if he didn't want to be here then the sooner we move on the better. I kind of like having younger, hungry, and motivated staff in place too! The past week or so has been reflective of that imo.

BusterAg
AG
rab79 said:

90ags said:

Well to differentiate we have UT and UTA now.
No.

We have UT and tu. Or, if you prefer DU.
riverrataggie
AG
Miscalculation at this time yes, indeed. That said, let's beat their ass on the diamond. Run rule the entire series.
Oscar Diggs
AG
In my opinion the sips did awaken sleeping giant...checkbooks for baseball. BMA's like most of us are proud to be Aggies. This season you saw players talk and post about what a special place Aggieland is for them, announcers raving about BBP and atmosphere. Just like Trouble's post about Ryan, you saw these kids model the Aggie spirit. They won with class and were having fun. Then POS made his move with the sips to try and gut this program and school. First step get all the coaches, second step have the players follow over. You know the spin from the sips would be "see A&M is not so special, it's not unique...see all the players left". Well everyone stayed and everyone referenced how important being an Aggie is to each of them.

The sips took their shot and failed miserably. The next sound you heard was Aggie checkbooks opening up as an FU to all that is tu.
e=mc2
AG
Oscar Diggs said:

In my opinion the sips did awaken sleeping giant...checkbooks for baseball. BMA's like most of us are proud to be Aggies. This season you saw players talk and post about what a special place Aggieland is for them, announcers raving about BBP and atmosphere. Just like Trouble's post about Ryan, you saw these kids model the Aggie spirit. They won with class and were having fun. Then POS made his move with the sips to try and gut this program and school. First step get all the coaches, second step have the players follow over. You know the spin from the sips would be "see A&M is not so special, it's not unique...see all the players left". Well everyone stayed and everyone referenced how important being an Aggie is to each of them.

The sips took their shot and failed miserably. The next sound you heard was Aggie checkbooks opening up as an FU to all that is tu.

Great post!
ApachePilot
AG
AGinHI said:

From the playing field

to suited office spaces

It is who they are and who they have always been. Vainglorious, entitled, jealous, resentful, unscrupulous.

And it was quite a dose.

Every time I see this play I throw up. Such crap. But I don't think we get the 2012 season without it so…,
Rec
AG
I cannot let go of the fact that our BOR voted 8-1 to let their sorry asses in. IF we had abstained the vote would have been a perfect 13-0 and what a missed opportunity that was. A prefect symbol of our undying desire to beat the hell out of tu and also a history lesson to the rest of the SEC on how the sips in their infinite insecurity tried to say they came up with the name Bevo all by their lame selves.
crabman4
AG
ApachePilot said:

AGinHI said:

From the playing field

to suited office spaces

And it was quite a dose.

Every time I see this play I throw up. Such crap. But I don't think we get the 2012 season without it so…,

….so GOOD.
AGDAD14
Rec said:

I cannot let go of the fact that our BOR voted 8-1 to let their sorry asses in. IF we had abstained the vote would have been a perfect 13-0 and what a missed opportunity that was. A prefect symbol of our undying desire to beat the hell out of tu and also a history lesson to the rest of the SEC on how the sips in their infinite insecurity tried to say they came up with the name Bevo all by their lame selves.

Our family couldn't understand why the BOR did not attempt to make it at least more difficult on Sankey for the way it was managed. With just a little encouragement from A&M, Mizzou, Arkansas, and LSU could have formed an alliance, and then reached out to SC and Florida to cut a deal to keep any other Carolina or Florida schools out in the future. Instead, Sankey was just given a free pass, and he will forever have a special place for tu and OU, as one of his defining moments.
Tex117
AG
Oscar Diggs said:

It sure seems that this is the case.
dolch
AG
UTI

Texas Yarddog
AG
Can't wait for our conference buddies to experience the "AC not working" @ the cow shed in Austin.

Gonna be funny watching them get what they asked for.
Artimus Gordon
Texas Yarddog said:

Can't wait for our conference buddies to experience the "AC not working" @ the cow shed in Austin.

Gonna be funny watching them get what they asked for.

You and me both. I can't wait for the SEC country hicks to get a hookem stuck in their nostrils a few times. They will realize the mistake when they get a load of the arrogance & ignorance of the sip fan base. I'll be laughing all the way to Stankey's termination day. Let the destruction of the SEC begin. You know it's happening.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.