I'm glad the sips did this

11,843 Views | 45 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by aggiestuckinlouisiana
Emilio Fantastico
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AGDAD14 said:

Rec said:

I cannot let go of the fact that our BOR voted 8-1 to let their sorry asses in. IF we had abstained the vote would have been a perfect 13-0 and what a missed opportunity that was. A prefect symbol of our undying desire to beat the hell out of tu and also a history lesson to the rest of the SEC on how the sips in their infinite insecurity tried to say they came up with the name Bevo all by their lame selves.

Our family couldn't understand why the BOR did not attempt to make it at least more difficult on Sankey for the way it was managed. With just a little encouragement from A&M, Mizzou, Arkansas, and LSU could have formed an alliance, and then reached out to SC and Florida to cut a deal to keep any other Carolina or Florida schools out in the future. Instead, Sankey was just given a free pass, and he will forever have a special place for tu and OU, as one of his defining moments.

It's because it wasn't done behind our backs.
Sharp was in on it from the beginning.
nai06
AG
UTA is the system school in Arlington, TX
https://www.uta.edu/

UTA used to be North Texas Agricultural College, part of the A&M system until 1965. It was a junior college that fed into A&M. Hell their yearbook was called the Junior Aggie and most of the students wore cadet uniforms.

If it would help ease the confusion, we can always take that school back into our system. We could call it A&M North Texas or North Texas A&M. That way they could use the UTA name for the school in Austin.

Hill08
While I hate tu, I don't blame them on this one. They just went after our coach. No big deal. The one to blame is the coach.
Wisconsin_Ag
Hill08 said:

While I hate tu, I don't blame them on this one. They just went after our coach. No big deal. The one to blame is the coach.

Nice try rook sip now go away
AGinHI
AG
Texas was the Joneses.

Texas sought to manipulate recruiting through the Longhorn Network.

Texas was going to take care of us as they connived to join the, then, Pac-10.

Texas guffawed at "anytime, anywhere" and our "sliver down the East side."

Texas lost in recruiting. Texas lost games. Texas lost prestige.

Aggies, while disappointingly falling far short of our expectations on the field, were winning by virtue of being in the SEC.

Texas cunningly announces the hiring of Sarkisian the day the Ags are playing in the Orange Bowl. Coincidentally, they would announce the firing of Pierce on the deciding day of the Ags playing for the College World Series.

Texas connived to join the SEC (I guess no longer the Joneses after Aggies spurned their hellbent desire to head west)

Texas and POS connived to gut our program to rejuvenate their own in their typical crooked and underhanded fashion.

So, sip

Hill08
Wisconsin_Ag said:

Hill08 said:

Care to make a wager? Class of 97, sports mgmt. I live in central tx. Care to meet somewhere? I'll show u my diploma/ring. Bring cash
e=mc2
AG
Hill08 said:

Wisconsin_Ag said:

Hill08 said:

Care to make a wager? Class of 97, sports mgmt. I live in central tx. Care to meet somewhere? I'll show u my diploma/ring. Bring cash
Farmer_J
rab79 said:

90ags said:

While true and esp from wearing maroon glasses perspective, most of the SEC is currently embracing and likes them (many stating prefers over A&M - esp LSU fans and proves they are more of a rivalry than most realize). So far, Tenn probably understands the arrogance and entitlement that is coming as many head to head social media nastiness underway (as sips all over social media telling them that Tenn is not the real UT).

Well to differentiate we have UT and UTA now.

D@mn UTA has a nice ring to it
trouble
AG
LB12Diamond said:

Muy said:

geo said:

So fitting to refer to them as UTA (Up The A**)….

UTI

Stolen from a Tennessee chick who said this is what they should be called because the sips irritate the piss out of everyone.

This is also the best bc of what their logo looks like. I will always think this when their football players run out of that logo end zone.

But one doesn't have anything to do with the other.
rgleml
AG
UTA is in Arlington.
aggiestuckinlouisiana
I agree.

I am someone that has never followed any sports closely, (I have even more reason than before to say I'm too busy to be able with my wild three little kids that I take care of all day) but I am proud to say that I watched all the regional, super regional, CWS games. I was glued to the screen when I saw that schLOSER abandon our team and the fans.

I have never paid attention to football recruiting, and now I check everyday.

My pride in my school has never been greater. We were dealt something so ugly, and we will rise above it.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.