Keep talkin schloss

18,371 Views | 92 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by jmfshr
AggieArchitect04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
annie88 said:

Dude is 100% sleeping with that girl behind his child bride's back...
SchizoAg
AG
Mordred said:

Makes all this more entertaining, but I gotta imagine the UT folks wish he'd just start shutting TFU now.
Why would Tennessee fans care?
annie88
AG
trouble said:

That's what he usually looks like signing autographs

That's what I would think. I don't think it's his thing, he doesn't seem to like to interact with fans much.
Build It
AG
Seems it's proven he was secretly working for the sips while employed by us. Can't we try to claw back some salary?

I know we don't need the money but I'd like to continue to be a thorn in his paw.
agent-maroon
AG
Build It said:

Seems it's proven he was secretly working for the sips while employed by us. Can't we try to claw back some salary?

I know we don't need the money but I'd like to continue to be a thorn in his paw.
Agree with this. It's not the money. I just want us to screw up POS new gig and get him & his buddy CDC in as much trouble as is possible with the SEC/NCAA.

This is war. Not going to apologize for thinking this way if you're a let bygones be bygones kind of person.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
BadAggie
AG
Every time Lossnagle opens his mouth a million bucks should be contributed to Aggie baseball.

AGinHI
AG
Every time POS speaks

a lie gets its wings.
SeaBrisket
AG
He's like David Simms from Tin Cup. He hates old people, children and dogs
Give me the guy who shoots for excellence and fails over the guy who shoots for mediocrity and succeeds.
Tex117
AG
SeaBrisket said:

He's like David Simms from Tin Cup. He hates old people, children and dogs
Don't forget dogs
mustang1234
Charlie 31 said:

45-70Ag said:

This clown thinks he's a victim.

Coach ALMOST
Blitz88
RossWag
AG

schlongdongle didn't anticipate the ire coming from Aggieland and especially from the nation. Make no mistake, the comments he is making now are part of the sip spin machine trying to make him out to be less of an a-hole, in the hopes that they can keep his coaching reputation in tact and build their program back to elite status. They will have to overcome this PR disaster and many people have made up their mind about this ordeal and the sip coach now has some serious tarnish on his reputation for the public to see.

The fact that most of our players remained and essentially only recruits have followed him to tu speaks volumes. We should stop worrying about his damage to our program and move quickly forward in the Mike Early program. Time will tell if this hire for tu will take them to the promised land, but from what I can see so far, there is not a big surge of talent heading to Austin...yet.

I may be wearing rose-colored glasses, but I think this has worked in our favor...we are getting support from people around the country, sip coach and tu look really bad, and we have a coach now that the players respect and want to play for at our university. Let's take a look at this in 3 years and look back and see who really got the best deal.

Gig 'Em Aggies!
Mark Fairchild
AG
This AG is looking to the FUTURE! Heard Earley's interview and was so impressed by a. young man that loves all things A & M. Like everything about Elko, and how he and his staff are working their tails off. Tired of focusing on the negative and am really ready for the Positives of the Future for my beloved AGGIELAND.
Gig'em, Ole Army Class of '70
dixichkn
AG
annie88 said:

Wow. Look at the warmth. The eye contact. The sincerity. lol

That woman sitting next to isn't fanning bc she's hot. It's bc she's fanning the BS stench back to its source
northeastag
AG
RossWag said:

schlongdongle didn't anticipate the ire coming from Aggieland and especially from the nation. Make no mistake, the comments he is making now are part of the sip spin machine trying to make him out to be less of an a-hole, in the hopes that they can keep his coaching reputation in tact and build their program back to elite status. They will have to overcome this PR disaster and many people have made up their mind about this ordeal and the sip coach now has some serious tarnish on his reputation for the public to see.

The fact that most of our players remained and essentially only recruits have followed him to tu speaks volumes. We should stop worrying about his damage to our program and move quickly forward in the Mike Early program. Time will tell if this hire for tu will take them to the promised land, but from what I can see so far, there is not a big surge of talent heading to Austin...yet.

I may be wearing rose-colored glasses, but I think this has worked in our favor...we are getting support from people around the country, sip coach and tu look really bad, and we have a coach now that the players respect and want to play for at our university. Let's take a look at this in 3 years and look back and see who really got the best deal.

Gig 'Em Aggies!
Great post! I'd also add that, for whatever it's worth, we're less than 2 months away from the first kickoff and most of the Aggies I know are still talking baseball. And I can't remember that happening before.
SBDavis87
AG
AggieArchitect04 said:

annie88 said:

uh....nope.
The reason he left is not for the money, it was for an alternative lifestyle nightly with CDC.
He needed a place to male-in his schlongenagle
ChubbyHubby
AggieArchitect04 said:

annie88 said:

Is she a coach or something? She was giving out her autograph too
Bryanisbest
AG
northeastag said:

RossWag said:

Gig 'Em Aggies!
Great post! I'd also add that, for whatever it's worth, we're less than 2 months away from the first kickoff and most of the Aggies I know are still talking baseball. And I can't remember that happening before.

Stay back a safe distance to give room for the karma coming Schloss' way over the next year.
Whoop Delecto
AG
Coach "don't ask don't tellnagle"
TRADUCTOR
BAS is now ABS for the name not spoken.
rab79
AG
LMCane said:

Dusty and Danny on XM this morning stating that the Fort Worth newspaper quoted Schloss as basically stating Trev Alberts told him he was free to move on to another job if he wanted to.

if my boss told me it's fine to move along to another opportunity- I would also take another job.

Hypothetically, would your boss know that you had already agreed to take another job?
Guy12
Muy said:

annie88 said:

Brilliant idea to hold this during the heat of the day with just dozens of excited fans walking around dying of heat stroke.

That's just how many fans they have.

jmfshr
AG
I thought she was probably just 'personalizing' the poster: 'To (whoever)... or, maybe, 'Love and Kisses from...'

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.