What's Schloss saying to Earley?

10,473 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by 8e8Ag
rangerdanger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Probably on his knees asking him not to be the next assistant that beats his ass in the CWS.
OilAg01
AG
Coaches understand pay raises and opportunities.

At the end of the day, Head Baseball Coach (or even AHC) at Texas A&M is >>>>>>> Hitting Coach at any University or MLB team. Both in terms of pay and prestige/career advancement.

Schloss and every other baseball coach on the planet knows this. So while he might be upset, what is he going to say other than "Congrats, good luck and I'd take it too if I were you". Schloss knows that kind of opportunity doesn't come often. If anything, he's calculated and analytical. There might be 10 equivalent College Baseball HC jobs . So after about 5 minutes of stewing on it, he'll calm down and say what every other coach in America would say. He's highly emotional, he lies, etc...but even with all that he knows this would be awesome for Michael. If Michael were staying at Hitting Coach...different story.
WarGrackle
AG
This is what Schloser is probably saying to Earley:

'You know, Mike, if you ever don't feel like this is the place for you, that's OK, and it's OK to move on.'
trouble
AG
Y'all who think POS is being professional crack me up. The sips wanted this whole staff. They knew it was the only chance they had at multiple transfers. POS is likely livid that his little plan doesn't seem to be working.
LincolnBorglum79
AG
Bringing Michael Earley back assuming it also causes our players to return would significantly impact the lying traitor, who is counting on adding several of our guys. Without them and with his soiled reputation, the talent level at tu will be severely lacking at least for next year. They were barely in the tourney this year and weren't a factor. The SEC is a huge upgrade in SOS and they can't make the tournament with a losing conference record. Could be a short run for Sloshy and maybe even his buddy the AD.
GigEmNurse
trouble said:

Y'all who think POS is being professional crack me up. The sips wanted this whole staff. They knew it was the only chance they had at multiple transfers. POS is likely livid that his little plan doesn't seem to be working.

And his ego is big enough that he thought that it would be easy to bring staff and players alike to tu. He didn't count on the media storm, the Aggie baseball moms, the Aggie spirit in all of the fans, or the burning hatred of all things burnt orange. Let him stew in his own sludge.
agent-maroon
AG
OilAg01 said:

I bet Schloss is a lot more professional about it than you'd expect. This isn't a Yeskie situation where he would be moving for the same job at a competitor. Schloss has probably told him to take it, if he gets it. Massive pay raise, massive opportunity and doesn't have to move his family. I guarantee Schloss gets that.
He's already proven that he's several levels below the level of professionalism that I expected. Have you followed this at all?

Be careful out there. There are people you know and maybe trust that are absolute monsters just under the facade.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
87_Was_Long_Ago
AG
GigEmNurse said:

trouble said:

And his ego is big enough that he thought that it would be easy to bring staff and players alike to tu. He didn't count on the media storm, the Aggie baseball moms, the Aggie spirit in all of the fans, or the burning hatred of all things burnt orange. Let him stew in his own sludge.

which just reinforces that he never really "got" Aggieland.

JUST BEAT HIS ASS
GigEmNurse
87_Was_Long_Ago said:

GigEmNurse said:

trouble said:

which just reinforces that he never really "got" Aggieland.

JUST BEAT HIS ASS

YESSSSSS!!! Beat his ass and tell him to "write that"!!!
8e8Ag
AG
Bye
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.