Braden

13,712 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Aggie Dad 26
Lonestar_Ag09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
aggiebacker81 said:

So does his injury not affect his potential draft status? He was expected to be around five before he hit his slump in May and before he broke his ankle.

I wonder what affect those two things will have. If his Mom is a doctor money may not be as important as it is to others. I think he is going to get to the majors at about the same time whether he plays here or in the minors because he will have to learn to trust that smile again mentally and physically.

The saga of A&M baseball continues. So many story lines.

No. Baseball drafts are a projection for 2-4 yr in the future. He wasn't going to be playing anything but short season low A ball anyways so a broken bone won't affect him at all. Heck these days a guy current with a TJ or about to have a surgery won't even effect much. Heck you might even be drafted earlier so the team feels they have more leverage in negotiations
Agdad081216
His mom might be a better ambassador!
Just an old dad who raise 3 Ags. Inherited 2 more. GIG’EM
Charlie 31
AG
RGLAG85 said:

So when will Monty declare for the draft?
That's selfish and inappropriate to ask that. That's like you asking if Coach Schloss is going to remain at Texas A&M or go coach at tu. Write that!!!
Cayaggie01
AG
tingyi0705 said:

He is a top 10 pick. No way Astros or Rangers get him

I'm thinkin Angels or Royals
Farmer1906
AG
Ag 11
AG
He can come back another year & be the number 1 pick next draft
histag10
AG
Someone commented to his mom on Twitter about him coming back and her response was never say never
Aggie Dad 26
RGLAG85 said:

So when will Monty declare for the draft?

You didn't hear?
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.