Schloss Response on Timeline of Talks

13,533 Views | 89 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by GigEm81
TheBonifaceOption
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AgEng06 said:

Technically an assistant coach could be headed to another program for a HC job, so it wouldnt be too suspicious. Assistants leave often. But if this is true it means Schloss just flat out lied about no contact during the season.
rsf0626
this dude cant help himself from lying. This has been a done deal for months now.

I would rather him just admit it,
IslanderAg04
Well, he is a proven liar, so…..
Sean98
AG
Soooo many lawyers on the fan websites it seems.
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
Onionman said:

Well in his mind, it was after game 3.
It was after Game 3.

Of the UGA series.

To hell with that lying sip *****
#FJB
JP76
Aggies2009 said:

AgEng06 said:

I don't get how there can't be a lawsuit if stuff like this is true....

It's probably true. Same thing happened with bjork. My middle school daughter knew the details and told me before it ever broke because kids talk too much these days.
millertime40
Aggies2009 said:

AgEng06 said:

I don't get how there can't be a lawsuit if stuff like this is true....

Bc we live in a corrupt world where justice no longer exists. Have you been paying attention to our world now ???
Showstopper
AG
Sean98 said:

Soooo many lawyers on the fan websites it seems.
Hey, it's a job where you are at a computer most of the day.
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
no
sam callahan
Lincoln Riley did the same thing.

Both have the same MO/plan now...just win and all sins will be washed away.
Big-D
AG
Is his contact public? It's possible there could be a breach. I'm a lawyer and would love to read it.
2thFixinAg
You aren't paying attention to everything he said.

Paraphrasing "we are friends we talk a lot"

Fairly easy to
Play what if scenarios.

Something like this could happen.

CDC :"We aren't having a great year I might have to make a change at coach"

Sch: "if anyone ever came asking around, and there are very few jobs I would take over A and m, I wouldn't even be able to consider it without my entire staff. And double everyone's salaries. I don't know if there is any school
That could do that tho…"

They each are talking about themself. Not the other guy.

Can probably get a lot done with that form of communication.

92Ag95
AG
Rule #1 in the successful liar's handbook.

1. Be believable and don't show your ass.

I'd say he failed miserably.
AG
IslanderAg04 said:

Well, he is a proven liar, so…..

Dude displays some serious symptoms of clinical narcissism
Muy
AG
He is the very definition of plausible deniability
WdlsAg
BTHOB-98 said:

If there is not a lawsuit I would be shocked.

Breach of Contract
Collusion
Tampering
What else?
Tortious Interference by Austin and Detrimental Reliance on Schloss's part in of what would have been very lucrative $$$ had there been a Natty! Alunni donations, merchandise, etc. etc. etc. The damages are real.

The fact that A&M was in the final makes it probabilistic.
The fact that the deal was in place weeks before means he breached a duty of loyalty, best interest, and avoidance of conflicts of interest. He didn't fulfill a duty of good faith. He failed to withdraw himself and notify the university that he was no longer fit for the legal responsibilities at hand. As part of the employment contract, A&M relied upon him to fulfill his duties to the fullest.

In his role, Schloss had a legal duty to steward the University's resources. A coach of a winning program on the path to the natty is at the center of an event worth millions for the university and millions for the city.

This was severely breached!

There was motive to avoid winning by Schloss and staff after they committed to TU because it would have made their new job more difficult.

Put it in front of a jury in Brazos County... explain the economic damages to the University and the City and see what happens.
EKUAg
AG
Comeby!
AG
Go on. And someone post his contract as well as NCAA and SEC regulations.
Tex117
AG
WdlsAg said:

BTHOB-98 said:

If there is not a lawsuit I would be shocked.

Breach of Contract
Collusion
Tampering
What else?
Tortious Interference by Austin and Detrimental Reliance on Schloss's part in of what would have been very lucrative $$$ had there been a Natty! Alunni donations, merchandise, etc. etc. etc. The damages are real.

The fact that A&M was in the final makes it probabilistic.
The fact that the deal was in place weeks before means he breached a duty of loyalty, best interest, and avoidance of conflicts of interest. He didn't fulfill a duty of good faith. He failed to withdraw himself and notify the university that he was no longer fit for the legal responsibilities at hand. As part of the employment contract, A&M relied upon him to fulfill his duties to the fullest.

In his role, Schloss had a legal duty to steward the University's resources. A coach of a winning program on the path to the natty is at the center of an event worth millions for the university and millions for the city.

This was severely breached!

There was motive to avoid winning by Schloss and staff after they committed to TU because it would have made their new job more difficult.

Put it in front of a jury in Brazos County... explain the economic damages to the University and the City and see what happens.

There is no way you are a lawyer. But it seems you have spent some time around some and picked up some jargon.
WestGalvestonAggie
I mean, it's not even possible. Nobody anywhere would possibly believe that.
"I always thought Roy Acuff was probably an *******. I’m a Hank Williams fan."

-Steve Earle
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Looch said he's been hearing about it for months, which makes one of them a liar. I don't think it's Looch.
South Platte
HarryJ33tamu said:

He said that there were no talks until after Game 3.

So he expects us to believe that him and all the assistant coaches/their families all decided to make massive career changes, leave their current job where they just played for a Natty, and move cities. On top of receiving a contract, negotiating said contract, and agreeing to terms - all within 14 hours of losing the Natty?

Blackbeard94
AG
That is a lie
westeroscowboy
AG
This is why you usually let a gap of at least a few days pass in between a firing and a hiring. It gives plausible deniability that things were only negotiated and finalized after the end of the season.

Maybe A&M leaked the story early to force it to happen early, and that screwed up t.u's timeline. Maybe CDC and the horns just got sloppy - it's really hard to silo everything off the way lawyers want in the NIL era.

In the end probably nothing happens, but start digging and see what you find. If it's actionable in a legal or NCAA sense, great. If not, you can still drag him through the mud.
AgFormerlyInIrving
AG
I mean - they had to meet in a cemetery in the middle of the night… and only met there by happenstance… and Schloss didn't even know there WAS a university in Austin until then.

Sq 17
Technically there wasn't an opening until the morning of game 3
Therefore all discussions could be called hypothetical
The SEC can punish them or decide this is not bad enough to warrant a suspension
tu is betting the SEC let's it slide

HarryJ33tamu
EKUAg said:

Probably was hoping to not come off as a selfish jackass but now he's made it 100x worse
you moran
AG
"******bag pos say what?"
BadAggie
AG
HarryJ33tamu said:

EKUAg said:

Probably was hoping to not come off as a selfish jackass but now he's made it 100x worse

Will look worse when it's clear to the public this wasn't him pledging undying loyalty or whatever to A&M and throwing a tantrum and then next day accepting an offer and bolting but rather that his exit was planned months in advance and involved however in trying to recruit players to move with him.

Not talking lawsuit that's a waste. Self serving behavior of that kind for months while you're supposedly chasing a title for existing school is damaging PR. sip desire to stick it to A&M went overboard and the blowback outside of A&M circles wasn't anticipated.

rab79
AG
ensign_beedrill said:

HarryJ33tamu said:

So he expects us to believe that him and all the assistant coaches/their families all decided to make massive career changes, leave their current job where they just played for a Natty, and move cities. On top of receiving a contract, negotiating said contract, and agreeing to terms - all within 14 hours of losing the Natty?

Game 3 of which series?

Georgia...
TexasRebel
AG
histag10 said:

HarryJ33tamu said:

Several of those 14 hours were also spent on OUR flight. And OUR bus. And in OUR facilities. They werent legally negotiating during those times.
AG
TAMUallen said:

FOIA will likely be worthless in all of this because this amount of traitorous treachery knows what it is doing is illegal and would ruin their program BUT we sure as hell better have a team still submitting all requests

I wonder if TexAgs needs to do this to make sure it happens

Hopefully someome forgot to empty their recycle bin. Or else we depose 12 year old little Nolan Cain Jr. because he'd be scared ****less and eventually bring the truth about. Pull no punches with this crew, everything is fair game including wife and kids.

ETA: clarifying that im not suggesting fans harassing wife and kids or anything like that - but our lawyers using them in the comimg investigation, hell yes.
milner79
AgEng06 said:

Michael Earley's wife quit her local teaching job mid-spring.
Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX
After tu fired their coach, is there still a law that for a State job the position posting has to go up for 15 days before the role can be filled?
Thunderstormr
AG
We can't get a competent new coach on staff soon enough!
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.