Official comments from our Trev and Schloss

10,485 Views | 66 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Tex117
annie88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sorry, didn't mean for the word 'our' to be in title.

Quote:

Statement from Director of Athletics Trev Alberts:

"After our baseball team arrived back in College Station earlier today, Jim informed me of his desire to leave Texas A&M. While we are certainly disappointed, we are grateful for his contributions in helping our baseball program reach unprecedented heights. Baseball success is important to everyone associated with Texas A&M, we will not stop in our pursuit of excellence and our commitment to baseball will not waiver.

"On behalf of Texas A&M Athletics, we wish Jim and his family well as they move on to another challenge.

"We will find a great leader and excellent coach to head up this proud Aggie baseball program."
Quote:

Statement from Jim Schlossnagle:

"I would like to thank General Welsh, Trev Alberts and the 12th Man for an incredible experience during my time at Texas A&M. Although I know many will be upset with my decision, I chose to make a change to join a longtime friend to continue my career as a college baseball coach. The run to the National Championship game was truly a remarkable one this year, and I will savor the memories and true friendships I have made there for a lifetime."
C@LAg
FOAD.
Player To Be Named Later
AG
**** off
ElephantRider
AG
Why aren't the ADs just honest in situations like this? Call his ass out. I'm sure people will say "what coach would want to come here with that going on", but slosh earned it in this situation
Know Your Enemy
AG
**** em both.
Dave Robicheaux
AG
longtime friend?

wasn't Schloss on the search committee for our new AD?

rgag12
AG
Schloss really is a man with little foresight. The chances of winning a natty are pretty slim, and eventually horn fans will be at his throat. His reputation will forever be tarnished for what he did and how he handled it
farmersfight
AG
Enjoy the "culture".
FriscoKid
AG
Is the "longtime friend" rubber and shaped like a wee wee?

You knew you were taking this job a month ago and you stopped being our coach.
C@LAg
because that is how the pr game is played.

same thing as when a person being fired is explained as "chose to go in a different direction".
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
Schloss can kiss my Aggie ass.
Oscar Diggs
AG
Knew before CWS, an ethical, honorable man steps aside with such a huge conflict of interest...of course POS Jim does not and lies to team and fans.
TAMUallen
AG
I inform Schloss I'd like to punch him in the nose
TAMUallen
AG
I really don't think he knows the number of lifelong enemies he has now made. Deal with it *****
rondis23
AG
FtP!
Martin Cash
AG
Why should I believe anything he says?
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. Ecclesiastes 10:2
Timberwolf
AG
**** you you piece of ****
TexasAggiesWin
S
No wonder his eyes were red last night… what a ****ing joke
SemperGigEm
AG
I'm SO glad he gets to go be with his friend. THAT'S what's all about. If you had just told me this was about friendship, I'd have been totally down with everything!
hedge
**** YOU, YOU RAT **** SCUMBAG POS. I HOPE YOU LOSE ALL YOUR ****TY GAMES AND GET FIRED
TAMUallen
AG
TexasAggiesWin said:

No wonder his eyes were red last night… what a ****ing joke

High as ****, didn't give a ****. Already told some players apparently. Sue his ass and tu
Complete Idiot
Del Conte bolted on Schloss and TCU in 2017
annie88
AG
farmersfight said:

Enjoy the "culture".
Maybe he likes cocks and Glocks
SemperGigEm
AG
Complete Idiot said:

Just a prolonged game of hard to get. Many giggles were had.
Ag00Ag
AG
His "longtime friend leaked the story during a time when it was highly likely to affect our players morale.
Alex580
AG
Note to self we should never hire the best friend of an AD at a rival school to be our coach
Spaceball 1
AG
Eat a dick James
AggByMarriage
33,000 views on Twitter with 77 "likes"…

I think that says it all.
Cen-Tex
AG
Quote:

and I will savor the memories and true friendships I have made there for a lifetime."
…and a lot of new ex friends
dixichkn
AG
Savor THIS you f***ing snake

ColoradoMooseHerd
Complete Idiot said:

When Schloss joined Texas A&M he talked very fondly about Del Conte and Him walking Campus together every day. When I heard rumblings of him leaving, I thought immediately to the story about him talking about those walks together.
zgolfz85
AG
rgag12 said:

Schloss really is a man with little foresight. The chances of winning a natty are pretty slim, and eventually horn fans will be at his throat. His reputation will forever be tarnished for what he did and how he handled it

Yep, destroy the last shred of credibility you had, which took a long time to try and build back up after the TCU move and you do it to take on a lateral move to see your buddy a few times a week? Sounds gay af
bigjim03
Here's hoping one of the homeless around their ballpark takes a dildo and inserts up a certain person's a$$ and if cdc is standing around do the same to him, other than that no hard feelings just business.
AgFormerlyInIrving
AG
"while many will be upset to find out I'm a complete and total deek"

FIFY Schloss
AgEng06
AG
rgag12 said:

Good. I wish him nothing but failure and unhappiness.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.