Official comments from our Trev and Schloss

10,456 Views | 66 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Tex117
Texas 1836
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
dixichkn said:

Savor THIS you f***ing snake

Beat me to it ...

dcaggie04
AG
This pretty much proves my thoughts the Schlossnagle sees tu as a top job while A&M is not. Was nothing A&M could have done to keep him here.
Complete Idiot
ColoradoMooseHerd said:

Complete Idiot said:

Del Conte bolted on Schloss and TCU in 2017
When Schloss joined Texas A&M he talked very fondly about Del Conte and Him walking Campus together every day. When I heard rumblings of him leaving, I thought immediately to the story about him talking about those walks together.
I saw that same story, a friend of mine was incessantly worried about PIerce going and the Schloss going to Texas. I did some short research about backgrounds and relationships - looking to see if Schloss said it was his dream job, special connections to people like Del Conte. FOund that article you are referring to about walking together daily, not talking baseball but just life from what I recall.

Having said that, I have friends I love and have known for decades. Don't want to work for them necessarily, and we remain friends without working for or with each other.
J. Walter Weatherman
Why the **** would we put out any quote from that pos scumbag? What a joke decision by the AD.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Martin Cash said:

Why should I believe anything he says?
Only a fool would.
ChigaroogaBrandon
AG
I honestly want a special (and very petty) yell for when we play them next year.
IslanderAg04
What a ****ing douchbag. You think we give s flying **** about your long time butt buddy. Classless.
Ag00Ag
AG
His "longtime friend " leaked the story at a time highly likely to affect the morale of our team.

Screw them both
Zachary Klement
AG
Why does he get a last farewell on our Twitter page lol
WestGalvestonAggie
His lifetime legacy will be for being known as the greatest traitor in Texas A&M history. That's not insignificant and he's going to own it forever.

He knows he stabbed a lot of people in the back. When he inevitably gets **** canned in Austin, which history tells us almost certainly will happen, he'll have plenty of opportunity to reflect on it. He had better damn well hope that he wins!
"I always thought Roy Acuff was probably an *******. I’m a Hank Williams fan."

-Steve Earle
mwm
Schlossnagle's quote: "I will savor the memories and true friendships I have made there for a lifetime." Let me tell you coach, you have no friends left in BCS.
trouble
AG
Zachary Klement said:

Why does he get a last farewell on our Twitter page lol

Exactly
TexasAggiesWin
S
mwm said:

Schlossnagle's quote: "I will savor the memories and true friendships I have made there for a lifetime." Let me tell you coach, you have no friends left in BCS.
Being a POS causes 'true friendships' to quickly end.
gambochaman
AG
Screw you ahole

I wish you nothing but misery and misfortune for the rest of your life
Red Dane
ElephantRider said:

Why aren't the ADs just honest in situations like this? Call his ass out. I'm sure people will say "what coach would want to come here with that going on", but slosh earned it in this situation

Trev Alverts was on the other end of those canned tweets just a few months ago.
NU '95 Texas A&M '97
EclipseAg
AG
The most amazing thing to me is that he had a chance to win a national championship and allowed his new employer to sabotage it by firing its coach and leaking that he was a shoo-in on the biggest day of his professional life.

Did he not realize players have social media, too? Everyone heard the rumors before the game began.

It's not easy to win the CWS ... he might not get another shot. Yet he was willing to throw this one away???

I get that coaches leave. But this was beyond stupid.
Justice Beaver
AG
No wonder his wife left him
Aggie Dad Sip
Could it possibly be that Schloss was not hired by Alberts, was promised substantial facilities improvements that Alberts is now slow walking, and had half his support staff canned by Alberts without his input?

To me, Schloss is thinking, "I don't know this guy, he's already lost my trust, and I've done nothing but produce for him. And the guy who is offering me at least twice the money I'm making now has already earned my trust in the eight years I worked for him before."

And even though he left Del Conte for A&M, there were no bridges burned and the relationship remained intact. Why wouldn't he take the Texas job under those circumstances?

And yeah, he was on the committee that hired Alberts, but he dang sure wasn't the deciding vote.
dcaggie04
AG
Aggie Dad Sip said:

Could it possibly be that Schloss was not hired by Alberts, was promised substantial facilities improvements that Alberts is now slow walking, and had half his support staff canned by Alberts without his input?

To me, Schloss is thinking, "I don't know this guy, he's already lost my trust, and I've done nothing but produce for him. And the guy who is offering me at least twice the money I'm making now has already earned my trust in the eight years I worked for him before."

And even though he left Del Conte for A&M, there were no bridges burned and the relationship remained intact. Why wouldn't he take the Texas job under those circumstances?

And yeah, he was on the committee that hired Alberts, but he dang sure wasn't the deciding vote.

The only thing true in your first paragraph is Albert didn't hire Schloss.

Albert is not slow walking the reno and he didn't fire half his support staff.

People really need to stop making things up.
Kraft Punk
Didn't take long for this dumb**** ad to show how ****ing worthless he is..

Take that ****ing tweet down

Jesus what *******
FTAG 2000
AG
EclipseAg said:

The most amazing thing to me is that he had a chance to win a national championship and allowed his new employer to sabotage it by firing its coach and leaking that he was a shoo-in on the biggest day of his professional life.

Did he not realize players have social media, too? Everyone heard the rumors before the game began.

It's not easy to win the CWS ... he might not get another shot. Yet he was willing to throw this one away???

Him and Del Conte didnt want to have to deal with us having a NC to recruit off of against him. This was done for max damage to us on the way out the door.
Texanick
AG
And what happens when his "lifelong friend" gets replaced or leaves tu (which will happen)
Wabs
AG
On behalf of myself, I'd like to say **** you you mother ****ing lying sack of **** ****ing ******* loser.
deer corn
Can't read comments. Anything good?
Mule
AG
EclipseAg said:

It's beyond bizarre. Your best buddy did everything he could to destroy your chance at winning a Natty.
This is massive frontal lobe stroke stuff.
Texas Aggies
TRADUCTOR
This whole situation has a Billy Gillispie vibe.
Mark Fairchild
AG
Anything that has "JUDAS" as the main theme.
Gig'em, Ole Army Class of '70
Sparkie
AG
I heard Schloss blew 5 guys at Texas

I kid...
Cromagnum
AG
Our ADs just let people walk all over them. How many times are we going to be made into laughing stocks before we grow some balls?
FJB
AG
Cinco Ranch Aggie said:

Schloss can kiss my Aggie ass.

Nah. He might French it.
S.A. Aggie
AG
The Clintons have more integrity than Schlossnagle.
Tex117
AG
C@LAg said:

because that is how the pr game is played.

same thing as when a person being fired is explained as "chose to go in a different direction".

Yup. It's simple PR. Nothing more. Nothing less. Nothing to see there.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.