*****Aggies vs. Florida - College World Series - Wednesday*****

314,411 Views | 3799 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by you moran
fav13andac1)c
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Lance Uppercut said:

Luckily no one can photograph me when I read "The Giving Tree"

Thankfully I was in the privacy of my own home when I watched Bluey 3.49 "The Sign"
The Marksman
AG
Some of yall sure are sensitive about opposing players, sheesh. I have very little respect for a Florida team coached by Sully and don't appreciate the way Cag plays the game.
fav13andac1)c
AG
The Marksman said:

Some of yall sure are sensitive about opposing players, sheesh. I have very little respect for a Florida team coached by Sully and don't appreciate the way Cag plays the game.

They have their own hopes and aspirations. Any one of us could have just as easily been born a Florida fan and been *****ing about how A&M takes the plate.
swimmerbabe11
I like Sully and I don't think Cags does anything that egregious.
Neely certainly doesn't give me any big "that's a jerk move"

Literally the only reason I rooted so hard against them this season was because they were on the bubble and left my team without a shot.
Aggies1322
AG
Sully is an absolute ****** canoe. See: sleeping with a married woman.
RED AG 98
AG
Heading out for dinner. No baseball today or tomorrow so I can catch up on much needed sleep. Flight leaves tomorrow am and 31 hours later with a terrible overnight layover in DFW I'll be in Omaha watching the CWS Final, with the Ags, with my son. Man… just thinking about the title of the next two game threads now…can't wait.
swimmerbabe11
In fact, gentle readers, I remember a day, not so long ago, when a certain maroon fandom whinged and moaned interminably about a certain coach's time management and his batter's slow approach to the plate. It is my understanding now, that they want to "give him whatever he wants" and a booster seat in order to keep him around. Times change, my dear friends. Oh, how they change.
LB12Diamond
AG
LOL

Times actually have not changed from Schloss since he's been here. Our fan base has been all in from the day he stepped foot here.

Do you typically dream stuff up in your head?
swimmerbabe11
Okey dokey.

Let's talk about that my friend. Have you actually read anything more than a tagline?

That woman's abusive psychopath of a husband was already estranged from her when he accused her of the affair and murdered her children, No telling what her life was like when they were together and still married. Which, by the way, he didn't snap suddenly. He had to plan out the murder/suicide.

Regardless, to this day, they deny the affair and didn't start dating until like a year after. Even if they were having an affair, they've certainly been punished enough and don't deserve to keep getting it hashed out. Every time I read this I think of the line from the Scarlet letter ""Do not let her hear you! Not a stitch in that embroidered letter, but she has felt it in her heart."
AgEng06
AG
LB12Diamond said:

LOL

Times actually have not changed from Schloss since he's been here. Our fan base has been all in from the day he stepped foot here.

Do you typically dream stuff up in your head?
I'm assuming she's talking about before he was our coach.
swimmerbabe11
I'm talking about how much y'all hated him when he was at TCU. Obviously I should have been less subtle.
Beat40
The Marksman said:

What don't you appreciate about how Cag's plays the game?
All I do is Nguyen
swimmerbabe11 said:

In fact, gentle readers, I remember a day, not so long ago, when a certain maroon fandom whinged and moaned interminably about a certain coach's time management and his batter's slow approach to the plate. It is my understanding now, that they want to "give him whatever he wants" and a booster seat in order to keep him around. Times change, my dear friends. Oh, how they change.
don't you bridgerton my baseball!
swimmerbabe11
but they are both so romantic!
Aggies1322
AG
swimmerbabe11 said:

Okey dokey.

Let's talk about that my friend. Have you actually read anything more than a tagline?

That woman's abusive psychopath of a husband was already estranged from her when he accused her of the affair and murdered her children, No telling what her life was like when they were together and still married. Which, by the way, he didn't snap suddenly. He had to plan out the murder/suicide.

Regardless, to this day, they deny the affair and didn't start dating until like a year after. Even if they were having an affair, they've certainly been punished enough and don't deserve to keep getting it hashed out. Every time I read this I think of the line from the Scarlet letter ""Do not let her hear you! Not a stitch in that embroidered letter, but she has felt it in her heart."

Sources or nah?
All I do is Nguyen
swimmerbabe11 said:

but they are both so romantic!
Absolutely! I enjoy the show because the wife gets all hot and bothered so it's a win win for me lol
LB12Diamond
AG
Wait

You are stating some Aggies did not like the team and coach that beat us twice in the Supers. No way?
The Marksman
AG
Beat40 said:

The Marksman said:

What don't you appreciate about how Cag's plays the game?
In the supers, he fielded a ball down the first base line as pitcher, then threw himself into the runner like he was trying to knock him over. Then he acted like it was runner's fault and shoved him. Benches cleared and someone was ejected, if I recall correctly. It was a dirty and dangerous play, in my opinion.
swimmerbabe11
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9562099/Depressed-dad-killed-two-sons-texted-wife-killings.html

https://lawandcrime.com/crime/florida-father-allegedly-murders-two-sons-kills-himself-and-burns-down-familys-vacation-house/

https://www.centralalive.org/florida-baseball-coach-new-wife-kevin-osullivan-wife/

https://floridapolitics.com/archives/607019-after-family-murders-suicide-florida-nears-passage-of-bill-to-shield-kids-autopsy-details/

TexasRebel
AG
Farmer1906 said:

AgLA06 said:

1991sir said:

We offered Jimbo way more than we should have for the equivalent of winning one game in OMAHA. Schloss has proven he can do that and more. I'm not saying 75 million guaranteed. But if real estate is what's holding up a new stadium, he better find some real estate soon.
That's not correct. It's just revisionist history.

We paid him for the equivalent of being 2-0 in Omaha and being one of the last 4 teams standing. Hindsight is 20-20, but it's pretty similar situations.
I disagree somewhat. We set the market when signed Jimbo. No one else had a contract like his 10/75 M. Then when the market caught back up, we did it again. Schloss was paid a fair market value, but wasn't the top dog. What it takes to hold onto him might be market setting, but it might not be either.

We did it for Jimbo after 1 top 5 finish, 1 super equivalent season, and one 2/3 seed in a regional. Schloss is going to have 2 seasons better than Jimbo's best. Its similar, but Schloss also has an edge.

Just because it didn't work out with Jimbo, doesn't mean it won't work out with Schloss. If we're gunshy because we've been burned then we'll never keep a coach long term. We just have to be smart with out contracts.

The Jimbo situation was 100% stupid.

Pay a salary and bonuses for wins increasing with the level. No big wins, no big bonuses.
swimmerbabe11
LB12Diamond said:

Wait

You are stating some Aggies did not like the team and coach that beat us twice in the Supers. No way?

well, I was emphasizing this point:

Quote:

They have their own hopes and aspirations. Any one of us could have just as easily been born a Florida fan and been *****ing about how A&M takes the plate.

with an example that is close to home
trouble
AG
My honey, my baby. You have a star. Just block him.
Aggies1322
AG
swimmerbabe11 said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9562099/Depressed-dad-killed-two-sons-texted-wife-killings.html

https://lawandcrime.com/crime/florida-father-allegedly-murders-two-sons-kills-himself-and-burns-down-familys-vacation-house/

https://www.centralalive.org/florida-baseball-coach-new-wife-kevin-osullivan-wife/

https://floridapolitics.com/archives/607019-after-family-murders-suicide-florida-nears-passage-of-bill-to-shield-kids-autopsy-details/

I didn't see any of those links that discuss abuse during their marriage, proof that they had been estranged for significant time prior to the alleged affair, etc. maybe I am missing it.
Aggies1322
AG
What is the point of blocking me? Nothing I have said or done is over any line. I just said sleeping with a married woman is a ****** move. I post regularly on this board and haven't had any one suggest blocking me before. Weird.
Jack Boyett
AG
I enjoyed watching Cag's play. He has the opportunity to be super dewshy and arrogant and doesn't seem to be. Watching the sportsmanship of all teams has been refreshing compared to what you see on the football field and the basketball court.
BohunkAg
AG
Jack Boyett said:

I enjoyed watching Cag's play. He has the opportunity to be super dewshy and arrogant and doesn't seem to be. Watching the sportsmanship of all teams has been refreshing compared to what you see on the football field and the basketball court.
Pretty sure he is buddies with Braden and Jace
Beat40
BohunkAg said:

Jack Boyett said:

With the rise of select teams and perfect game, a lot of these guys I'm sure have known each other from those circles. May have even played on a team together through that.
powerbelly
AG
Beat40 said:

BohunkAg said:

Jack Boyett said:

With the rise of select teams and perfect game, a lot of these guys I'm sure have known each other from those circles. May have even played on a team together through that.

I think they were on team usa together, but I could be wrong
StinkyPinky
AG
BohunkAg said:

Jack Boyett said:

They are. They are all close.
Charpie
AG
Aggies1322 said:

What is the point of blocking me? Nothing I have said or done is over any line. I just said sleeping with a married woman is a ****** move. I post regularly on this board and haven't had any one suggest blocking me before. Weird.
So where is your post about the lady who also was complicit? Something something casting stones blah blah. You post regularly? Then talk baseball. No one cares about this crap.
Aggies1322
AG
Charpie said:

Aggies1322 said:

So where is your post about the lady who also was complicit? Something something casting stones blah blah. You post regularly? Then talk baseball. No one cares about this crap.

The lady that cheated on her husband? Yeah I'd say she's worse than Sully. Talk baseball? This is baseball adjacent which makes sense due to there being no games on right now.
BohunkAg
AG
OK let's move on
Charpie
AG
BohunkAg said:

OK let's move on
Hey dummy...are you going to Omaha?
BadAggie
AG
Hey, Ags are playing for a national title this wknd

Prepare accordingly
backintexas2013
AG
Anybody have the video on strike 3 not called in 8th? Have a bet with a friend that wasn't watching
First Page
Page 108 of 109

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.