Alright Docs

9,546 Views | 47 Replies | Last: 7 days ago by warrington74
The Banned
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SW-14 said:

Reminds me of the time I slipped on the ice walking out of a McDonald's leaving the team lunch during our sophomore basketball team's tournament. Hamstring started cramping like a ***** and I could barely run anymore for the next few days. Still played but not very effective, if it could be said I was effective before the injury.

But fear not, we will win just as my basketball team won.

In 2024 the emotional strain of possibly hurting yourself would probably net you millions. You missed out
t_J_e_C_x
AG
trouble said:

Just coming to post that

Ags77
AG
If he pulled it, he won't play anymore in Omaha this year. I pulled one trying to beat out a ground ball in the hole and I couldn't run for a month.

If it's just stretched or tweaked, he could get some treatment and be able to do some things.
EliteZags
AG
Wabs
AG
Rule#2
AG
What is Hayden Schott's true position? I'm playing manager in my head
Lake08
SEC Network made a comment that post game it wasn't even iced. They said if it were bad, it would have been iced up.
trouble
AG
He's an outfielder but he's too banged up right now
Rule#2
AG
Right. I'm just trying to decide if gimpy Schott is better than Jace pulling this thing fully and effectively ending his season.

Still haven't figured out how he's going to manage the base paths even if he DH's.
tonytx05
AG
Coach has described Schott as a one-legged peg man, so I think it's doubtful he could play the field.
randy828
AG
Rule#2 said:

Right. I'm just trying to decide if gimpy Schott is better than Jace pulling this thing fully and effectively ending his season.

Still haven't figured out how he's going to manage the base paths even if he DH's.
Easy, just hit home runs!

warrington74
AG
I would sit him but dress him

If he's needed the. Bring him in
warrington74
AG
Schott runs the base paths decently.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.