2024 NCAA Baseball Elimination Gong

91,071 Views | 676 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by AgLA06
agspirit_09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hard way to end a hell of a season…
Hornbeck
AG
agspirit_09 said:

Hard way to end a hell of a season…

They left everything on the field. Aschenbeck pitched his arm off. Proud of the effort. We'll be back.
Sea Pony 07
AG
I didn't cry at the end of the game, but damn if seeing us on the gonged list didn't just get to me.
Hornbeck
AG
Sea Pony 07 said:

I didn't cry at the end of the game, but damn if seeing us on the gonged list didn't just get to me.

I cried when Schloss tore their asses up about the tu job rumors.
StinkyPinky
AG
Sea Pony 07 said:

Agreed. A little harder to digest than the actual end of the game. Sucks
Sea Pony 07
AG
Hornbeck said:

Sea Pony 07 said:

I haven't watched the post game conference yet. I know it is going to hit hard, and I'm not ready to watch it yet.
trouble
AG
Sea Pony 07 said:

Hornbeck said:

Sea Pony 07 said:

I haven't watched the post game conference yet. I know it is going to hit hard, and I'm not ready to watch it yet.

Same
Bullpen Chias
AG
&ct=g
TexasRebel
AG
Sea Pony 07 said:

Hornbeck said:

Sea Pony 07 said:

Some things just aren't worth watching.
dixichkn
AG
I love this thread to death and I'm happy to contribute as much as possible

I just can't tonight.

Peace out
Swollen Thumb
AG
Sucks not to get over the line, but it was always going to be tough without our best player and second best arm. The team never quit and I'm really really proud of their fight and everything they accomplished this season. Gonged. But not forgotten.
AgLA06
AG
Swollen Thumb said:

Sucks not to get over the line, but it was always going to be tough without our best player and second best arm. The team never quit and I'm really really proud of their fight and everything they accomplished this season. Gonged. But not forgotten.
100%.

I personally went from thinking this could be our year, to surprised and elated we made the finals after losing Monty and Sdao. Jace's hamstring made it an even bigger hill to climb to get to the championship series.

I think that's what makes this so difficult. I hate when people play the what if or what could have been, but damn it sure feels things should have ended differently if we had had just either Shane or Monty. Not to mention both.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.