Official Regional Hosts

6,472 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 20 days ago by RichAg
rgag12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If we get past tu, I like that super regional matchups
cj774
AG
Wonder if the fiasco from (last year? I think?) of having the scheduling issues with other big events / related lack of hotel issues caused the committee to look for reasons to not go there? (Or am I crazy and that was somewhere else? Kentucky maybe?)
Colossians 2:8 - See to it that no one makes a prey of you by philosophy and empty deceit, according to human tradition, according to the elemental spirits of the universe, not according to Christ.

W
AG
also wonder if the just completed A&M-t.u. softball super-regional...cemented in the committee's mind to send the sips to C.S.

they want that craziness or insanity for baseball too
SchizoAg
AG
If they don't get sent directly to CS, I'm sure they will be sent to the easiest regional (maybe UCSB) and that one will be paired with CS.
millertime40
I really hope the committee gives us Texas
swimmerbabe11
It's a terribly favorable match up...the only reason to hope against it is emotional IMO
deh40
AG
W said:

whoa, East Carolina hosted from RPI #22 ?

it is very good to have your A.D. on the committee
Arizona got host with RPI #31
Sq 17
UK had the fiasco no hotel rooms

In state was not able to host the SR round because of a state wide event held annually ( Special Olympics ) of course if Pig would have taken care of business it would not have been an issue

People on Texags are Butt Hurt that purple Baylor ( who knocked off Pig ) had a SR at home as a 2 seed
deh40
AG
Got what we earned for a change
RichAg
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.