Texas A&M base has the talent to win the national championship

7,221 Views | 76 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by snowdog90
aginlakeway
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We're back to #1 RPI. We may stay there now
Divining Rod
I think our hitting will right itself, as well as our pitching, but it is the fielding errors that i think may cost us at some point.

that has been shaky all year.
REMARCH11
AG
kevmiller said:

I mean we have lost 8 of our last 12 SEC games

I posted a thread similar other week and response was basically " ehh we're Tx A&M, we're better than anyone else.

We finished 4th in the league. Were 4-8 in last 12 games vs actual competition…. Yeah .. it's a reason for concern.
I honestly just don't think we were ever really as good as many perceived us to be.

You are 100% correct. We should call the NCAA and say we should be the last team in, and then we should just forfeit those games!!!

C'mon.....we are that good and can be even better!! This team could win it all and they could do it dramatic fashion. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if we had several run rules along the way!!
God,....I really hate the sips!
W
AG
two comments:

- A&M is 32-3 at Blue Bell Park

- so much in the postseason depends on the pairings / matchups

in some regionals you have to bring your "A" game to advance. In others your "B" or "C" game is adequate, because the other teams have issues too
TxAg76
AG
phatty26 said:

trouble said:

1939 said:

We are 5-7 in the month of May. That isn't going to cut it. I do think we will have a renewed energy going into the regional but our away record scares me.

Luckily, we don't have to play on the road until Omaha.

Plenty of time to turn the mojo around

Yes we have played a hard schedule and earned the right to be at home is the key, but we have got to play better. We have been sloppy and striking out way too much.

cheeky
AG
We must play better in every aspect to reach Omaha. I hope we will. I think we will. But the team we've seen the last month wouldn't or shouldn't make it. Game of inches and right now we need every inch.
snowdog90
I haven't read the whole thread, so forgive me if I repeat someone else's points.

I think this team was ready for Arkansas 3 weeks ago when they still had to go to Ol Miss and LSU. They got 2 of 3 against Arky and then had to play a basically meaningless SEC tourney.

I think they have been anxious to get to this point of the season - games that matter toward a National Championship. It's hard to play when there's very little to play for, especially when you're playing teams that have a lot to play for, which Ol Miss, LSU and MSU did.

So now it's here. No more meaningless games. Let's see how these Ags do. I think they're going to do well, but we'll see. They've been awesome all year and I'm hoping they make history. I'll love them no matter what.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.