*****Aggies vs. Mississippi State - SEC Tournament Wednesday*****

112,448 Views | 1752 Replies | Last: 29 days ago by AggieCrew44
TexasAggie81
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AggieCrew44 said:

TexasAggie81 said:

Bring n WOOD said:

Giving away free bases in the 8th and 9th is a sure way to set yourself up for a loss…..
Late game collapses….
@$&%#*

Agreed. I don't mind losing a game when we are clearly outmatched. But gifting a game to another, lesser team is irritating. All the mistakes were on our pitchers. Very unfortunate.
With who we were throwing, our pitching was outstanding. Cortez was awesome outside of 2 batters. You can't expect these guys to be perfect. That's just unreasonable

We didn't really gift anything at all
You're right. Two hit batsmen and an error ... all in sequential order ... leading to two unearned, deciding runs is not a gift. It's three gifts. I stand corrected.
Justice Beaver
AG
LB12Diamond said:

They threw all their best pitchers. Did you not know that one?

Good thing we won't see any more good pitching for the rest of the post season.
AggieCrew44
AG
TexasAggie81 said:

AggieCrew44 said:

TexasAggie81 said:

Bring n WOOD said:

Giving away free bases in the 8th and 9th is a sure way to set yourself up for a loss…..
Late game collapses….
@$&%#*

Agreed. I don't mind losing a game when we are clearly outmatched. But gifting a game to another, lesser team is irritating. All the mistakes were on our pitchers. Very unfortunate.
With who we were throwing, our pitching was outstanding. Cortez was awesome outside of 2 batters. You can't expect these guys to be perfect. That's just unreasonable

We didn't really gift anything at all
You're right. Two hit batsmen and an error ... all in sequential order ... leading to two unearned, deciding runs is not a gift. It's three gifts. I stand corrected.
LOL at thinking the swinging bunt was an error

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.