*****Aggies @ Ole Miss - Friday*****

103,427 Views | 1379 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by Aggie Therapist
src94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
aggiegirl1970
Just turned on SEC Network. Apparently start of South Carolina and Georgia delayed. Does anyone know if our game will start on time on this channel or not?
aginlakeway
AG
I guessing this one will now be streaming only.
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
12th Man Ag
AG
If it doesn't start on time, there will be a graphic in the bottom right of the screen showing where you can watch our game.
TyHolden
AG
our game on the ocho?
aggiegirl1970
Thanks. Hopefully we won't need to hunt it down, but I will not be surprised if we do. Btho ole piss.
HillCountry15
Howdy dammit

&ct=g
Sean98
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

thank you, kind sir.

Their bullpen should be pretty beat to **** from the 16 inning disaster against McNeese, right? Let's get at 'em early and secure the series!
Could be interesting. Their starter is a ground ball pitcher. Gives up lots of hits, very few strikeouts, almost no HRs. ... Something has to give.
KidDoc
AG
Picked up Turbo now to get home and watch some Aggies win!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Aggie Therapist
AG
One will be cracked before the 9th inning.
citizenkane06
e=mc2
AG
Sean98 said:

BadMoonRisin said:

thank you, kind sir.

Their bullpen should be pretty beat to **** from the 16 inning disaster against McNeese, right? Let's get at 'em early and secure the series!
Could be interesting. Their starter is a ground ball pitcher. Gives up lots of hits, very few strikeouts, almost no HRs. ... Someone has to give.

Posts like this are quality.
you moran
AG
GigEmAgsCaleb said:

25-23, but any series on the road in the SEC is tough

Yes. RPI of 28. This is the SEC. They are at home and have something to play for. With that said, let's hammer these fools.
trouble
AG
This is a horrible ****ing crew
e=mc2
AG
Aggie Therapist said:

One will be cracked before the 9th inning.

I had a long but good day. I just sat down with one. Only thing missing is an Aggie W.
brickking
Hide from trouble
NiagraSpews2014
AG
Jeff Macias...
trouble
AG
The bottles? I have all of those
tonytx05
trouble
AG
And Morris Hodges at first

And freaking Gregson you never know what you're gonna get
tonytx05
AG
BTHO ESPN and SEC network!!!
missinAggieland
AG
dabo man said:

As we're playing the Confederates tonight, the proper meal with be a Yankee pot roast with Boston baked beans.

But they changed their mascot to the softer, gentler "land sharks." Sushi, anyone?
Agdad081216
SECN+
Just an old dad who raise 3 Ags. Inherited 2 more. GIG’EM
InMyOffice
Hornbeck
AG
Typical move from eSIPn. Not listed in the app yet
jkag89
missinAggieland
AG
Aginnebraska said:

KidDoc said:

trouble said:

And the untied part is maroon not white

What kind of puppy are you getting?
Husky from Central Texas Husky. At 51 it is now or never to be able to handle that kind of dog for the next 10+ years!
I adopted a 2 year old husky about 7 years ago...and I had no idea what I was getting into. Its a lot of dog for sure. A mature husky is like a 3 year old in your family...a permanent 3 year old that sheds. Whatever is the maximum amount of shedding you think you can tolerate in a dog before you send it back...double that amount and you will have an idea what you are in for....but I love my dog.

We adopted this cutie in August in BCS - she was a rescue. She does the typical twice a year shed - and wow!

TheBonifaceOption
Play ball
Sean98
AG
Here was my short breakdown from yesterday:

In Conference Play (9-15) the Rebs are 3-5 in series, beating USCe, State and Auburn 2 of 3, and getting swept by Kentucky and WooPig. 2 of those 3 series wins were in Oxford (but so was one of the sweeps vs. UK). They've averaged a little over 5.6 runs per game at Swayze, scoring notably less runs in Game 1 (2 shut outs) of the series.

(Note: All stats are conference only stats)

Their primary starters in conference play have been Liam Doyle (6'2, 220 LHP, 1-2, 6.43ERA, 35IP, 29H, 17BB, 53K), Riley Maddox (6'1, 205 RHP, 1-5, 7.33ERA, 27IP, 36H, 12BB, 14K) and Mason Nichols (6'5, 220# RHP, 2-0, 5.57ERA, 21IP, 20H, 11BB, 19K). Gunnar Dennis also has 4 starts in conference play with a 10.24ERA, but appears to be mostly a reliever at this point. Doyle clearly has the best swing and miss stuff of the group with Maddox pitching to ground ball contact. When Doyle misses it's up and he's prone to the long fly ball when that happens. Maddox has been their Friday guy most weeks.

At the plate Luke Hill leads Ole Miss in BA at .323 but only slugs .375, with 25 singles and 4 doubles in his hit total. Andrew Fischer is far and away their best power bat, hitting .287 with 11HR and 27 RBI in the 3 hole (for perspective Laviolette has 11HR and 28RBI in conference play). His .670 SLG is almost .100 above Will Furniss and the Ethan Lege. Speaking of Lege, he's missed 4 games with a broken thumb and it sounds like he's out/doubtful for this weekend. Furniss is a dangerous hitter with a little pop, hitting .317 with 5 2B and 4 HR in 63 plate appearances. After that their conference success drops off significantly with most daily players hitting in the .230-250 range. As a team they have 33 HR in SEC play compared to the Aggies' 60.

They're a relatively average fielding team, but their SS Brayden Randle has 9 errors and is only picking it at a .904 clip.

The field faces NE in Oxford and there is a forecast N wind most of the weekend, switching around to a light S wind on Sunday. The field is 330-365-390-365-330 left to right.
RED AG 98
AG
It's always in the app. Just have to change the selector at the top from Live Now to Upcoming...
TyHolden
AG
is it streaming yet?
jkag89
Bubbles Earl and Often tonight Ags! EARLY! OFTEN! (particularly often)
aginlakeway
AG
Hornbeck said:

Typical move from eSIPn. Not listed in the app yet

Yes it is.
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
two93ags
AG
BTHO ole piss
McInnis
AG
Oh boy, we get Ben McDonald.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.