*****Aggies @ LSU - Sunday*****

114,842 Views | 1813 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by AgEng06
Aggie0404
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
wow. What did kent do to Schloss? It's just wild at this point. After last night it's worth a shot giving him that chance. Schloss isn't a fan clearly.
StinkyPinky
AG
KT 90 said:

Rule#2 said:

trouble said:

At least one person last night and maaaaaaaybe 2 posted about losing the national seed or possibly not hanging on to it because we lost this series.

I don't remember who. I was deep into the mint juleps.

There was definitely a lot of belly achin' on the thread last night. I'm hoping the boys keep them off today's thread

I am glad I missed that! Game was on regular cable last night so was watching in the living room on the main tv. I thought about pulling up the game thread on my phone part way through, but I knew it would likely be a mess since we were losing. I had already had a good number of "refreshments" from the Koolerator and decided to pass

It'll
Get worse as the season goes on and the fair weather (complainers?) will show up. I've just learned to ignore them and focus on the constructive conversations with those that I know. Otherwise it'll drive you nuts. And any comments in return only makes things worse. I avoid adopting their negativity in any form.
dabo man
Killzone3abc
AG
We probably haven't given Kent any practice reps at 1st so it's understandable why Schloss might be hesitant to put Kent there. If he wants that spot while Burton is out then maybe he needs to pull a Chestnut and tell Schloss he wants to play 1st.
Thisguy1
Aggie0404 said:

wow. What did kent do to Schloss? It's just wild at this point. After last night it's worth a shot giving him that chance. Schloss isn't a fan clearly.

Where do you want him to play?
trouble
AG
Congrats!!!!
TyHolden
SA-AG72
AggieBB
AG
Killzone3abc said:

Bindy starting at first. Need him to settle in and have good at bats. He's capable of it.
Yikes. Need Teddy to heal up quickly.
AggieBB
AG
Aggie0404 said:

Were ya gonna play him? Second?
LSU Baseball Fan
Looks like Nate Ackenhausen is actually healthy, so we'll try to get 3-4 innings out of him. He's good when he's on, and came up huge against Tennessee in Omaha last year. Then you can expect some combination of Will Hellmers, Gavin Guidry, Justin Loer, Aiden Moffett, and maybe even Cam Johnson or Fidel Ulloa.

Thatcher Hurd is the wild card. With the series won, I wouldn't be shocked if we bring him out of the bullpen today. At some point, things have gotta click for him, so Jay is gonna keep trying until it does.
powerbelly
William_C_G
AG
BTHO swamp kittens!
jt2hunt
William_C_G
AG
LSU Baseball Fan said:

Looks like Nate Ackenhausen is actually healthy, so we'll try to get 3-4 innings out of him. He's good when he's on, and came up huge against Tennessee in Omaha last year. Then you can expect some combination of Will Hellmers, Gavin Guidry, Justin Loer, Aiden Moffett, and maybe even Cam Johnson or Fidel Ulloa.

Thatcher Hurd is the wild card. With the series won, I wouldn't be shocked if we bring him out of the bullpen today. At some point, things have gotta click for him, so Jay is gonna keep trying until it does.

Thanks for your informative posts. I'm hoping that Jones and Cortez will keep your bats hitless today. After that our pitchers may struggle today.
BeatHellOutOfTU
AG
A slight sprinkle on the way in!
dabo man
AG
Nice picture. I can smell the cracklins.
aggie orbitalwelder
trouble
AG
Let's do this
Sean98
AG
AggieBB said:

Aggie0404 said:

Kent at 2nd and Chestnut at 1st. Travis has prototype 1b written all over him (in a tiny font so it fits on his tiny jersey).
Sharpshooter
AG
Sean98 said:

AggieBB said:

Aggie0404 said:

Kent at 2nd and Chestnut at 1st. Travis has prototype 1b written all over him (in a tiny font so it fits on his tiny jersey).
Everyone needs to throw low after fielding the grounders.
dabo man
AG
I can think of a number of adjectives to describe Baton Rouge. "Beautiful" isn't one of them.
LB12Diamond
AG
"Welcome to beautiful Baton Rouge LA!"

Alrighty
ensign_beedrill
AG
I'm in a training class so will have stat tracker up for this one. I feel like junior year when I had a math class that encroached on the beginnings of Tuesday night games.
AgBQ-00
AG
BTHO LSU
jkag89
Bubbles Early and Often Ags! Particularly the OFTEN!
TexAgs23
Didn't even realize it was the same score both Friday and Saturday nights.
Bondag
AG
Jason playing center today
aginlakeway
AG
A reminder you can listen to the Aggie radio broadcasters instead of the LSU guys.
dabo man
AG
You get the feeling this guy is reading these names for the first time?
TexAgs23
Dear lord.... this announcer can't even pronounce our names. LMAO
aginlakeway
AG
TexAgs23 said:

Dear lord.... this announcer can't even pronounce our names. LMAO

He's the LSU radio guy.
aggiewilliford
Go get em favorite freshman
AggieBB
AG
Sean98 said:

AggieBB said:

Aggie0404 said:

LOL
DD88
AG
Gets it
Going
Leadoff Single

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.