*****Aggies vs. HCU*****

52,796 Views | 960 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by greg.w.h
tbone421998
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
StinkyPinky said:

Who's on the mound tonight? Morton, the Minnesota Kid? Should we expect to see Cortez in relief now on the weekends, or will he get some more mid week starts?
I read Coach said Luke Jackson is starting and he wants to get an inning for Cortez and try to get Sdao in.
RED AG 98
AG
tbone421998 said:

StinkyPinky said:

Who's on the mound tonight? Morton, the Minnesota Kid? Should we expect to see Cortez in relief now on the weekends, or will he get some more mid week starts?
I read Coach said Luke Jackson is starting and he wants to get an inning for Cortez and try to get Sdao in.

LINK
Quote:

• Luke Jackson is going to start for us on Tuesday. We're going to continue to build. I had a conversation with the pitchers and the value of every game. Do you want to help this team win? Go look at Aschenbeck in the face, go look at Sdao and the guys that are pitching a lot and say, "Man, we got this for this game." You take care of that Tuesday night game, and when you do, you put pressure on me to put you on the travel squad.
  • We need to get Cortez an inning probably. We'd like to get Shane back out there and get a better taste in his mouth. We've proven we can be down, close to, or losing to any team we play, and the Tuesday night games are going to crank up.

Aggies1322
bullitt
HoustonAg2106
AG
I hate these games. It doesn't help you at all if you win (in fact it might even hurt a little) and it's a huge hit to your resume if you lose.

TyHolden
StinkyPinky
AG
tbone421998 said:

StinkyPinky said:

Thnx!
StinkyPinky
AG
RED AG 98 said:

tbone421998 said:

StinkyPinky said:

LINK
Quote:

• Luke Jackson is going to start for us on Tuesday. We're going to continue to build. I had a conversation with the pitchers and the value of every game. Do you want to help this team win? Go look at Aschenbeck in the face, go look at Sdao and the guys that are pitching a lot and say, "Man, we got this for this game." You take care of that Tuesday night game, and when you do, you put pressure on me to put you on the travel squad.
  • We need to get Cortez an inning probably. We'd like to get Shane back out there and get a better taste in his mouth. We've proven we can be down, close to, or losing to any team we play, and the Tuesday night games are going to crank up.

Thnx Red!
themissinglink
RED AG 98
AG
HoustonAg2106 said:

I hate these games. It doesn't help you at all if you win (in fact it might even hurt a little) and it's a huge hit to your resume if you lose.

Definitely a major flaw in RPI but I don't really hate these games outside of that. We need them to keep sharp and to gain real game experience on the mound and at the plate. The SEC grind is plenty brutal as is and a get right game every now and isn't all bad. These games can help get Targac back on track or help Sdao get right or help get any of the other depth guys ready to play on the weekend.
sanaug
Randy Rhodes
Chrundle the Great
ensign_beedrill
AG
Let's do it!
ensign_beedrill
AG
I have one ticket to give away for tonight. Let me know if you want it!
cb19
KidDoc
AG
Bringing my bubbles to the game tonight!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Allen76
Jupiter_
Charlie 31
Fanatic15Ag
Bondag
aTm FAN
histag10
3Gen80Ag
RED AG 98
AG
Do yourself a favor and watch Brauny's stickied interview with BMont and Jace right now.
That is the good stuff right there. Cannot recommend it highly enough.

HortAg09
fightintxaggie10
AG
BASEBALL

#blessed
dabo man
AG
HCU's RPI is #257. We might drop from #7 with a win. Unwilling to consider a loss.
AgFormerlyInIrving
Sean98
annie88
AG
Let's go!
BigDawg87
Funky Winkerbean
Dice
AG
RED AG 98 said:

Do yourself a favor and watch Brauny's stickied interview with BMont and Jace right now.
That is the good stuff right there. Cannot recommend it highly enough.

Excellent interview! Thanks for the heads up!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.