Is Schloss ALREADY the best coach we've ever had on campus?

10,552 Views | 75 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by greg.w.h
Shoefly!
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Gomer95 said:

I have seen what he was like firsthand at TCU for all of his years and I wanted him as our coach more than anybody because he is the REAL DEAL. A lot of people on Texags didn't want him because in their minds "why would A&M hire a TCU coach again" after Fran AND they were all holding grudges because his TCU teams kept beating us. It always made me crazy that a lot of older Aggies act like anything TCU sports wise is the 1980's crappy TCU football team lol. Their baseball team was Elite in his years and now you can see that our team is headed that way fast.

I'm so excited and it's honestly almost a seemingly unachievable fantasy sports thing for me that Coach Schlossnagle and all of his fun style of play to watch is AT TEXAS A&M. And I think we all realize now that the best is still yet to come with his teams so buckle up and enjoy the Aggie Baseball ride the next several years because it's going to be epic!

Duuuurrr!
Shoefly!
AG
dermdoc said:

Complete Idiot said:

"Hey guys we have a no hitter going in the 3rd - pass it back!"

Very good coach. I'm pretty confident we will be able to say what you are stating with many years of backing data at some point. But for now, it's early and this type of thinking leads to enormous and unnecessary contract extensions by A&M AD.
What is fascinating is Schloss seems much more interested in facility upgrades and NIL funding than his own personal earnings.

Refreshing.

Very refreshing!
Shoefly!
AG
powerbelly said:

dermdoc said:

Complete Idiot said:

Very good coach. I'm pretty confident we will be able to say what you are stating with many years of backing data at some point. But for now, it's early and this type of thinking leads to enormous and unnecessary contract extensions by A&M AD.
What is fascinating is Schloss seems much more interested in facility upgrades and NIL funding than his own personal earnings.

Refreshing.
He gets the big picture.

He got the big contract!
dermdoc
AG
Shoefly! said:

dermdoc said:

Complete Idiot said:

Refreshing.

Very refreshing!
I admitted I was played. As were a lot of other Aggies a lot smarter than me.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Shoefly!
AG
dermdoc said:

Shoefly! said:

dermdoc said:

Complete Idiot said:

Refreshing.

Very refreshing!
I admitted I was played. As were a lot of other Aggies a lot smarter than me.

I'm not one to hate, but driving back from Omaha, I was scheming ways to get back at that *******.
greg.w.h
AG
Shoefly! said:

powerbelly said:

dermdoc said:

Complete Idiot said:

Refreshing.
He gets the big picture.

He got the big contract!
He wants to win championships and believes those things matter more than his salary. But don't confuse the end and the means.

P.s.: all our coaches should be thinking the same thoughts…especially regarding national championships.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.