*****Aggies vs. USC*****

123,118 Views | 1155 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by Bondag
Chrundle the Great
How long do you want to ignore this user?
tonytx05
Randy Rhodes
The Marksman
AG
Randy Rhodes
What's the A&M record for shutouts in a season?
TWC22
AG
Anyone know which dugout the team will be in? Also hoping the roof is open, should be perfect weather for baseball.
Ag for Life
snowdog90
GeauxTigerAggie said:

Ready to score some runs today. The last half of the game last night was not a great offensive performance, but I will take 4-0 wins every day of the week.

Yep, offense struggled, but it's awesome to see the way the defense played. Tough ground balls made to look easy by Grahovac, Camarillo, Kent. Great jumps and catches by Sorrell and Schott. Jace made a great run to get to that ball in left center, but probably felt the wall approaching and will make that catch in the future.

Burton made a great dig at first base.

That 0 for ASU doesn't happen without all those tough plays being made. This team is built to win any kind of game. I have a feeling the bats will come alive today, but if they keep throwing strikes and playing great defense, they will remain super hard to beat.
Sea Pony 07
ja86
Tex100
LOYAL AG
AG
GeauxTigerAggie said:

Ready to score some runs today. The last half of the game last night was not a great offensive performance, but I will take 4-0 wins every day of the week.

Last night was the most encouraging win this year. We aren't going to score 6+ on Friday in the SEC. Pitching was nails, we made them throw strikes and we made them swing the bat. Then we hammered two balls and scored a few runs. Thats a winning formula on Friday in this league. If we can pitch that way on Fridays we'll win most series because by Sunday you don't have enough pitching to keep up with us.
A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
8e8Ag
Mas89
The Marksman
AG
Quote:

We aren't going to score 6+ on Friday in the SEC.
I get what you're saying here, but this team just might
West Texan
West Texan
dustinl94
TICKET QUESTION: when I try to buy tickets on Hlobe Life Field's website through MLB.com., I can't seem to select a specific game. When I begin my purchase, it says event starts at 2:00pm but when I get to checkout it says event starts at 6:00pm. It never names a game just time. Are the day 2 tickets for all events all day?
cords12
Streaming on Flobaseball. Worth it???
McInnis
AG
Randy Rhodes said:

What's the A&M record for shutouts in a season?

Not sure but a good guess would be the '93 team with the great trio of lefties, Granger, Moore and Wuensch. They had six that season.
farmrag
W
AG
will be interesting to see if Sorrell gets another start today
McInnis
AG
cords12 said:

Streaming on Flobaseball. Worth it???

It was good last night, you can watch all three games for $15.
bullitt
AG
Someone posted yesterday about streaming the bat flip media channel on YouTube. We did it last night at the house and was perfect. No charge. I assume it will be back on today as well.
BadMoonRisin
AG
Camping with my cub scout on this glorious day. May it rain bubbles in Arlington!
barstoolexpert
dustinl94 said:

TICKET QUESTION: when I try to buy tickets on Hlobe Life Field's website through MLB.com., I can't seem to select a specific game. When I begin my purchase, it says event starts at 2:00pm but when I get to checkout it says event starts at 6:00pm. It never names a game just time. Are the day 2 tickets for all events all day?

Ticket is for all games. Just buy GA and you're good to go the whole day
barstoolexpert
Any powerful Aggies have the ability to get the Globe Life Field brass to open the roof today? Today is the day
203Raggie
AG
While I agree with you, this team has an inflated ERA and was a team that 6+ runs was attainable with.

But there were some good swings that just didn't drop.
TrueAg86
AG
Do the gates open 90 minutes before the game like they typically do for MLB games?
Lighthouse23
dustinl94
nvm…. I figured it out. Horrible website and also horrible app but the tickets appear to be for all day.
AG75FYL
I'm not thinking about today's game, but first pitch tomorrow bean their ass. I'm still pissed about last night.
dustinl94
Thank you very much!
Sean98
AG
GeauxTigerAggie said:

While I agree with you, this team has an inflated ERA and was a team that 6+ runs was attainable with.

But there were some good swings that just didn't drop.
The first two guess they ran out seem to be far and away their best. If we have similar at bats Sunday then I'll be a little nervous. But we faced two good pitchers, did damage in two spots and moved on. We need to clean up the swing and miss but that'll happen from time to time. I haven't seen it be a consistent problem yet. That's also the danger light for other teams... Make it through the top 5 or 6 guys in the lineup then take a deep breath... Oops one of our Fish takes you oppo taco. Guess you should have kept holding your breath. It's too stressful to have to pitch to all 9 guys 4 times through the order.
Sean98
AG
AG75FYL said:

I'm not thinking about today's game, but first pitch tomorrow bean their ass. I'm still pissed about last night.
Warm Christopher up, tell him Max effort, 1 pitch. Then he can take a shower and be ready for Tuesday.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.