Stanford Regional Roll Call

13,856 Views | 158 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by ColoradoMooseHerd
Ghost of Bisbee
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Who else is traveling?

Stanford Regional:
-Stanford
-Ags
-Cal St Fullerton
-San Jose State

Tickets available on Stanford's website starting at 10am PT tmo:
To purchase tickets for the 2023 Stanford regional, beginning at 10 a.m. PT on Tuesday, please visit gostanford.com/tickets

Anyone have any feelers out if the Association will be hosting anything?

If not, there are a lot of bars and restaurants within a 25 min walk of the sunken diamond for happy hours depending on our game times

One option…

The Patio @ Rudy's
(650) 322-2575
https://maps.app.goo.gl/jmmANaa32T1zNMyb8?g_st=ic

Hope to run across some of you miscreants this weekend!
-Ben There/R.C.
dabo man
AG
Listened on the radio in '97, and we went 0-2. Will watch on television this year and hope it's luckier.
missinAggieland
AG
Want to badly. Have family in the area. However, can't swing it due to daughter's soccer schedule. Would have been able to swing Oklahoma City.

So, I'm putting my money in the bank and saving for the Super Regional!
rathAG05
AG
I wish.
agforlife97
AG
Yes, any way you slice it, we have a better chance here than we did in 1997 against Weaver.
annie88
AG
I think this guy is underestimating the Aggies. Not as easy of a travel, but I think we do well. Never underestimate us.

Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
dixichkn
AG
That clown was all over Vandy/SEC Twitter sites last night backslapping them and thanking them for doing the job piggy couldn't do themselves
AG81
AG
annie88 said:

I think this guy is underestimating the Aggies. Not as easy of a travel, but I think we do well. Never underestimate us.

He underestimates how many are already there. There are thousands of Aggies in the Bay Area and more throughout California. They rarely get to see the Ags live in any sport. I expect some serious turnout from that group!
dermdoc
AG
Because of grandson's bd unable to attend. Any other site I probably would have been able to go at least for the first two days as his bd party is Sunday.

Represent us well and BTHO Stanford.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Sean98
AG
1, 2, 3, not it. This made my weekend a little easier. If we were in Stillwater I'd have had some serious schedule adjusting to do. But I'm not going to Palo Alto.

Edit: got itchy enough that I had to look. Looks like round trip flights for me are in the $800 range so that seals it. Barf.
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
AG81 said:

annie88 said:

He underestimates how many are already there. There are thousands of Aggies in the Bay Area and more throughout California. They rarely get to see the Ags live in any sport. I expect some serious turnout from that group!

Yep, Ags roll fairly deep in the Bay Area

Do we have ANY travelers here?

-Ben There/R.C.
Bocephus
AG
agforlife97 said:

Yes, any way you slice it, we have a better chance here than we did in 1997 against Weaver.

What'd he strike out, 19 of us? Colby Martin told me that his slider was so good that day, he thought he would get 12Ks in the bigs.
TAMU ‘98 Ole Miss ‘21
Mordred
AG
AG81 said:

annie88 said:

Speaking from personal experience, there's a decent amount of Ag CS/CEs in Silicon Valley. Some of them even like sports.
PascalsWager
AG
I live 15 minutes from Stanford. I don't know a whole lot about college baseball. I'm trying to bring as many people as I can to game at least on Friday. And hopefully the whole weekend. All the people I'm bringing are totally unaffiliated with any of the teams playing in this regional so they're just coming to root for us!

Two questions for the folks who go these regionals:
1. How do I get tickets. They don't seem available yet anywhere. And how much will it cost?

2. Should I ask people to wear maroon with white trim? Or White with maroon trim?
powerbelly
AG
Wear maroon.
TAMU1990
AG
And bring bubbles
annie88
AG
Agreed.

Lots of West Coast Aggies.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
AgBQ80
AG
My wife and I are going. Flight is booked. Hotel and rental car are booked. Just not sure how or where to get tickets. If anyone knows how to get tickets for this thing, please let me know. Thanks.
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
Tickets to be sold on Stanford's website beginning tomorrow at 10am PT

To purchase tickets for the 2023 Stanford regional, beginning at 10 a.m. PT on Tuesday, please visit gostanford.com/tickets
-Ben There/R.C.
AgBQ80
AG
Thanks for the info.
Frisco
AG
Password is SU23
Sean98
TnAg23
AG
I'm a Senior Petroleum student, and I just booked the flight! I went to Omaha and Hoover last year and loved it! I also have family in the area to stay with.

I booked the flight alone, I can't find any other students who can go to California on a 4 day notice, so if anyone is open to getting tickets together, Please reach out!

My number is (865) 567-3662
MadDog73
AG
Hopefully San Mateo County A&M Club and San Francisco A&M Club will put something together for Ags traveling to Stanford.
cobo57
I tried getting tickets. I live in Sacramento and I was excited to see the Aggies play. I guess they're sold out?
TnAg23
AG
cobo57 said:

I tried getting tickets. I live in Sacramento and I was excited to see the Aggies play. I guess they're sold out?

Not sold out. Haven't gone up for sale yet. Stanfords website tomorrow, and I'm calling the 12th man to see if we get an allotment directly.
Hornbeck
This Ag works for a Silicon Valley tech company, but they let me live where I want, so I live in CS.

Not going to be able to make it.
Bullpen Chias
AG
I'll be there. Gig em!
jkag89
Props on the correct prognostication on the Ags being sent to the Stanford Regional. Hopefully you are seeing a National Championship for our team with your adept clairvoyant skills.
missinAggieland
AG
Who ever is going, if you've never been before go buy the biggest bazooka bubble machine possible and wear maroon. Bring shades for the 6th inning. Find the group of Ags, and be ready to have some fun!
AgsFTW
AG
I am already in Palo Alto. See you'll there! Hoping we get enough tickets allotted!
AGinHI
AG
It's been a quarter of a century since I last saw the Ags in person.

Friday I'll be bringing my 18-year-old son, who just graduated last week, and has watched every single game with me for the past 10 years, to his first game.
Smeghead4761
I wish I could go - almost the whole regional is a family feud.

My sister got her Master's from Stanford (2002).

Both my parents graduated from SJSU (1964?)

I'm actually going to CA next month, just 3 weeks too late.
AgsBro
Big A&M Fan here. Not a former student.

If I can land some tickets I will definitely be there. My understanding is capacity is only 4,000 seats.

I live in SF. Those of you unfamiliar with Bay Area Weather, bring your winter coats for the evenings. Low 50's with wind and fog.
Bocephus
AG
AgsBro said:

Big A&M Fan here. Not a former student.

If I can land some tickets I will definitely be there. My understanding is capacity is only 4,000 seats.

I live in SF. Those of you unfamiliar with Bay Area Weather, bring your winter coats for the evenings. Low 50's with wind and fog.

They will not all be full
TAMU ‘98 Ole Miss ‘21

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.