*****2023 Texas A&M Baseball Transfer List*****

79,248 Views | 196 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Alyag08
W
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
so has Alabama decided not to spend NIL money on their baseball players?

I would think the players told the A.D. (or the booster club) what it would take to keep them in Tuscaloosa...and they were told 'no'
HeyAbbott
AG
I think if you were a top player for Alabama baseball this season and knowing you have a complete coaching staff turnover along with the ability to get good NIL money, it makes sense to start anew with a good team in 2024 as Alabama will likely be in rebuilding mode for the coming year.
85AustinAg
AG
Tanner Jones, JSU Pitcher last 3 games statistics as a sophomore. | 18ip | 11h | 3r | 3er | 4bb | 19k | Looks to me like he ought to help out worst case as a RH reliever which we desperately needed this past year.
Sea Pony 07
AG
Welcome Tanner
Luke The Drifter
AG
Temple Ag said:

I just saw his stats.

Is he a family friend of one of the coaches?

Stats are for losers.

But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31 (NIV)
85AustinAg
AG
Tanner could be a quality reliever, a starter - we have no idea. I would think they are still looking for a starter in the portal. If these coaches went after and got their guy that's all I need to know. Yes, I trust Schloss and Yeskie.
goose91
AG
Added Tanner Jones RHP Jacksonville State

Moved Wyatt Tucker to 'Out' as D1Baseball.com has him transferring to Sam Houston
Mr.Ackar07
Eldridge Armstrong III from San Diego St. is now listed as a Texas A&M transfer.

https://www.baseball-reference.com/register/player.fcgi?id=armstr002eld

He is currently with Team USA on the opposite training team from LaViolette.
goose91
AG
Added Eldridge Armstrong RHP San Diego State to the list.

Thanks.
Sea Pony 07
AG
Welcome Mr. Armstrong
TAMU1990
AG
Maybe Jace closed the deal??? I'm sure Armstrong asked Jace what he thinks about being an Aggie!
12thMan9
AG
Can't we get some kids that have reached puberty?
Ronnie '88
trouble
AG
What a rude and odd thing to say
12thMan9
AG
trouble said:

What a rude and odd thing to say
What is rude & odd? He looks like he's in middle school.
Ronnie '88
Farmer1906
AG
He does?

trouble
AG
What the hell kind of middle schoolers are you around?
12thMan9
AG
trouble said:

What the hell kind of middle schoolers are you around?
One's that look like this kid.
Ronnie '88
AgBQ80
AG
Any updates on Tucker? I haven't seen anything since someone said a couple of weeks ago he was entering the portal per Ryan.
goose91
AG
AgBQ80 said:

Any updates on Tucker? I haven't seen anything since someone said a couple of weeks ago he was entering the portal per Ryan.
I haven't seen anything 'official'. Nothing on D1Baseball.com and his twitter account still has A&M stuff on it. I check both each day.
AgBQ80
AG
Fingers crossed he stays put. I'd really like to see him get a chance to succeed next year. Same for Chestnut. Both those guys are the types that could be spark plugs for this team imo.
trouble
AG
Nothing but Aggie stuff on insta as well
OKCAGS
Armstrong is legit. Kid has an electric arm and has gotten better every time he takes the mound . Solid 3 pitch mix with a fastball that sits at 95 , slider and excellent change up . Strike thrower that came to SDSU as a 3B …. Only been pitching for 2 years . Sky is the limit with this kid . Trading with USA baseball this summer ( you don't get many of those kids in portal ).
jmcfar_98
AG
OKCAGS said:

Armstrong is legit. Kid has an electric arm and has gotten better every time he takes the mound . Solid 3 pitch mix with a fastball that sits at 95 , slider and excellent change up . Strike thrower that came to SDSU as a 3B …. Only been pitching for 2 years . Sky is the limit with this kid . Trading with USA baseball this summer ( you don't get many of those kids in portal ).

Sounds a lot like the past 3rd basemen we had.
Mr.Ackar07

Aggie1188
Mr.Ackar07 said:

This we need more of. Players of the Year all day.
Agmaniacmike12
42 XBH and 49 walks in 55 games played is very impressive. On base at a .528 clip and hits gaps, also had 14 stolen bases in 15 attempts. Led the entire country in RBI with 97.

This is an elite 1B pickup. I'm guessing the fielding is the reason he is not expected to be taken in the draft in position to want to sign, despite his age.
Goose06
AG
While I believe he can play 1B, he played mostly 3B this past season.
Sea Pony 07
goose91
AG
Added Charlie Pagliarini INF Fairfield to the list.

Thanks for the update.
Chester
AG
Even though it probably won't happen would love to have Moss back at first base.
Chester
HoustonAg2106
AG
Chester said:

Even though it probably won't happen would love to have Moss back at first base.

There is no chance
Biggame12
AG
HoustonAg2106 said:

Chester said:

There is no chance
Don't be so sure..
HoustonAg2106
AG
Biggame12 said:

HoustonAg2106 said:

Chester said:

There is no chance
Don't be so sure..

He would lose all his leverage if comes back for his senior year, I would be shocked if he is back next year
SABUILDERAG
HoustonAg2106 said:

Biggame12 said:

HoustonAg2106 said:

Chester said:

There is no chance
Don't be so sure..

He would lose all his leverage if comes back for his senior year, I would be shocked if he is back next year
Howu h leverage does he really have and what is that worth vs. another shot at Omaha? I don't think he is coming back, but I don't think it is out of the realm of possibility, given Jack's skill set.
Biggame12
AG
Jack would definitely benefit by staying another year. He's going to have to add some power to his game. MLB is not really looking for a first baseman or a DH that hits singles.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.