*****Fightin Texas Aggies at Kentucky Wildcats - Sunday*****

41,582 Views | 743 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Decay
DuckySams
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If you can't win 3 straight games against good competition, how can you succeed in a tourney anyway? Fair question… this bunch is really hard to follow.
aginlakeway
AG
Rule#2 said:

I'm happy with the series win. Don't get me wrong.

Today was just very hard to watch. I'm not sure the effort was even there.

Kentucky wasn't going to get swept at home. VERY long odds at the least.

We got some breaks in games 1 and 2. Breaks all their way today.
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
trouble
AG
Then why you mad?
Sea Pony 07
AG
I'll be disappointed if we lose today, but I can't help but be happy with the weekend results.
AggieBB
AG
aginlakeway said:

AggieBB said:

aginlakeway said:

AggieBB said:

Aggies2009 said:

Welp.

Tough game.

#DontCareWonSeries
Yeah that 3 seed in the Austin regional is gonna be awesome!

Did you predict us winning this series?

How about Texas getting swept by OU?

So how do you know what regional we'll be in, and what seed we'll be?
Yep, sure did.
How about it? They will still host a regional. The committee will do what they can to make sure we go to tu.

You predicted that Texas would get swept by OU? Really?
When did I say tu would get swept by ou? Are you this slow on purpose? Is it not obvious that each line of txt was a response to each of your ridiculous questions? My god princess, do I need to write it in crayon for you? LOL
aginlakeway
AG
DuckySams said:

If you can't win 3 straight games against good competition, how can you succeed in a tourney anyway? Fair question… this bunch is really hard to follow.

You don't have to win 3 straight to advance out of regionals. Just 3 of 4.

You don't have to win 3 straight to advance to CWS. Just 2 of 3.
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
jkag89
HJack20 said:

It feels like "Committees" have been forcing the A&M t.u. postseason matchup ever since we left the Big12. Really hope we aren't in an Austin regional, but I think Texas blew their chance to host this weekend.
If sippie continues to play like they did this weekend they will not be hosting anything. After this weekend they have absolutely no room for error to host and even then it will be a stretch.
RED AG 98
AG
Sea Pony 07 said:

I'll be disappointed if we lose today, but I can't help but be happy with the weekend results.
Absolutely. I also will not chalk it up to "lack of effort" or "we didn't want it." Not sure how anyone can go there at this level...
trouble
AG
Pitching change

Lambert, RHP
jkag89
DuckySams said:

Longest winning streak for the Ags last season did not come until the postseason (5 games) .
AggieBB
AG
trouble said:

Then why you mad?
A sweep in this series would cover one of the sweeps we should have had against one of Auburn or Mizzou which would have kept us in the conference race and chance to host. Getting swept by TN meant we needed two sweeps. We're not going to get them at this point.
aginlakeway
AG
AggieBB said:

aginlakeway said:

AggieBB said:

aginlakeway said:

AggieBB said:

Aggies2009 said:

Welp.

Tough game.

#DontCareWonSeries

Yep, sure did.
How about it? They will still host a regional. The committee will do what they can to make sure we go to tu.

When did I say tu would get swept by ou? Are you this slow on purpose? Is it not obvious that each line of txt was a response to each of your ridiculous questions? My god princess, do I need to write it in crayon for you? LOL

I am FAR from a princess. Unsure what you mean by that.

Could you link to your post where you said we'd win 2 of 3 at Kentucky? Thanks!
trouble
AG
Gollum
Foul
Ball
Foul
Ball
5-3

Bot 8
1 out

Aggies 1
kitties 8
AggieBB
AG
jkag89 said:

HJack20 said:

It feels like "Committees" have been forcing the A&M t.u. postseason matchup ever since we left the Big12. Really hope we aren't in an Austin regional, but I think Texas blew their chance to host this weekend.
If sippie continues to play like they did this weekend they will not be hosting anything. After this weekend they have absolutely not room for error to host and even then it will be a stretch.
tu will host. And if we give the committee reason to, they will be licking their chops to put us in that regional.
RED AG 98
AG
Travis
Aggie12B
AG
Carson K Lambert
trouble
AG
Canada
Strike
Strike
Strike out swinging

Bot 8
2 out

Aggies 1
kitties 8
jkag89
RED AG 98 said:

Sea Pony 07 said:

Absolutely. I also will not chalk it up to "lack of effort" or "we didn't want it." Not sure how anyone can go there at this level...
Exactly. Today's likely result is disappointing but I will not complain about a SEC series win on the road, especially against one that has played well in their home park.
RED AG 98
AG
AggieBB said:

jkag89 said:

HJack20 said:

If sippie continues to play like they did this weekend they will not be hosting anything. After this weekend they have absolutely not room for error to host and even then it will be a stretch.
tu will host. And if we give the committee reason to, they will be licking their chops to put us in that regional.
Way too much baseball left to be played. Odds are good they do with decent ball the rest of the way. But if they stink it up they will not. Absolutely no way to say that definitively at this point. They have no top20 game left to help their cause.
aginlakeway
AG
AggieBB said:

jkag89 said:

HJack20 said:

100% sure? How do you know this on April 23? What kind of odds will you give me? I say Texas won't host.

I'm about to profit big time on the "geniuses" on here who didn't think we'd make a regional. I might as well try to win more!
Agdad081216
Lambert!!!
Just an old dad who raise 3 Ags. Inherited 2 more. GIG’EM
75AG
AG
8 little runs. That's all. Just 8 and hold them in the B9
Rule#2
AG
RED AG 98 said:

Sea Pony 07 said:

You can call it whatever you want. Fatigue. Anything.

This team played horribly today in all phases. Catching, pitching, base running. Certainly a lot of lazy play today. That's just the game I watched today. Doesn't mean that's who this team is.

Great series win Ags.
trouble
AG
Burkes
Strike
Foul
Foul
Ball
Foul
F8

End 8

Aggies 1
kitties 8
jkag89
AggieBB said:

jkag89 said:

HJack20 said:

ensign_beedrill
AG
Ok! Gonna need one of those 9 run innings that were so popular this past week.
trouble
AG
JUST NEED A LITTLE ROAD MAGIC
Sea Pony 07
AG
Lambert looked good that half.
AggieBB
AG
aginlakeway said:

AggieBB said:

aginlakeway said:

AggieBB said:

aginlakeway said:

AggieBB said:

Aggies2009 said:

Welp.

Tough game.

#DontCareWonSeries

Yep, sure did.

I am FAR from a princess. Unsure what you mean by that.

Could you link to your post where you said we'd win 2 of 3 at Kentucky? Thanks!
Yeah, ok princess.

Good lord little lady I said that 3 weeks ago. I've posted a lot since then so I'm probably not going to go back and search all of my posts for the last 3 weeks ago.

Still waiting for you to tell me when I said tu would get swept by ou though.
mwm
Here we go…last at-bat.
BIMSAggie1984
AG
Road magic needed
Aggie12B
AG
FORCE THE wildcats to have to bat in the bottom of the 9th, AGS
ensign_beedrill
AG
(Both of our 9-run innings against Mizzou started with Bard...)
trouble
AG
AggieBB said:

trouble said:

Then why you mad?
A sweep in this series would cover one of the sweeps we should have had against one of Auburn or Mizzou which would have kept us in the conference race and chance to host. Getting swept by TN meant we needed two sweeps. We're not going to get them at this point.

It would have taken a near miracle for us to sweep on the road at Kentucky this year
RED AG 98
AG
Rule#2 said:

RED AG 98 said:

Sea Pony 07 said:

You can call it whatever you want. Fatigue. Anything.

This team played horribly today in all phases. Catching, pitching, base running. Certainly a lot of lazy play today. That's just the game I watched today. Doesn't mean that's who this team is.

Great series win Ags.
Poor play or mistakes <> Lack of effort or want to

That's the point.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.