*****Fightin Texas Aggies at Kentucky Wildcats - Sunday*****

41,588 Views | 743 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Decay
trouble
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Heads up. I'm planning to take the boys to Tuesday's game so I won't be available for pbp.

I'll still start the thread though
W
AG
Kentucky wins its first game vs. the Ags in Lexington

1-7 all-time
Sea Pony 07
AG
trouble said:

Heads up. I'm planning to take the boys to Tuesday's game so I won't be available for pbp.

I'll still start the thread though

I work Tuesday night and Friday this week and am going to the rolex Sunday, so I can't help those days.
AgBQ-00
AG
I'll be the option of last resort. My one and only pbp so far we lost huge.
rathAG05
AG
Aggie1188 said:

AgBQ-00 said:

We won a series on the road at a team that had lost 1 all season at their park. I'll take that result. Just keep stacking series wins. That's all I care about.
Glad we won the series, but who has Kentucky beat at home? Their 3 series wins aren't vs good teams.

Dude, just drop it already. You've been a constant beating. It's a huge deal we beat the #1 RPI team on the road. Geeze.
powerbelly
AG
Aggie1188 said:

AgBQ-00 said:

We won a series on the road at a team that had lost 1 all season at their park. I'll take that result. Just keep stacking series wins. That's all I care about.
Glad we won the series, but who has Kentucky beat at home? Their 3 series wins aren't vs good teams.
Road series wins against top 5 RPI teams are always good.
dixichkn
AG
AggieBB said:

jkag89 said:

HJack20 said:

It feels like "Committees" have been forcing the A&M t.u. postseason matchup ever since we left the Big12. Really hope we aren't in an Austin regional, but I think Texas blew their chance to host this weekend.
If sippie continues to play like they did this weekend they will not be hosting anything. After this weekend they have absolutely not room for error to host and even then it will be a stretch.
tu will host. And if we give the committee reason to, they will be licking their chops to put us in that regional.
Absolutely. Give any selection committee a chance to pair us up with them and they'll jump all over it. They're still under the delusion that anyone besides us and them gives a damn about either school playing each other. But only on one condition……that they get to host. They'll never put tu in a College Station regional.
W
AG
Kentucky actually outscored the Ags in total runs 18 to 15 in the series

but that's not the payline so to speak
Decay
AG
W said:

Kentucky actually outscored the Ags in total runs 18 to 15 in the series

but that's not the payline so to speak

Which is why stealing game two was so important. If I'm Kentucky I feel like the wildcats were the better team and just gave away the first two games with all those walks.

Although from my point of view Sunday was the outlier. Either way, we won two of em so put it in the rearview.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.