*****Aggies vs. Ole Miss - Saturday*****

73,823 Views | 1064 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by WC87
trouble
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Love me some Sparky
Lance Uppercut
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
at second: Thompson

Gregson

1-0 Ball high
1-1 Called
1-2 Called
2-2 Ball high

Ks Looking

_____________________

Rebels: 14
Aggies: 6

Bot 9th
2 out

Runs/Hits/Errors
OLE: 14/10/1
AGS: 6/12/0
______________________
Aggies2009
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AgE2theBONE said:

Aggies2009 said:

AgE2theBONE said:

Only need 8 more now!

I've seen more amazing Olsen Magic than that.
When?

Rice.

1998, I think
I knew we had a big comeback. Didn't know it was all in one inning. Awesome. Let's do it again!!
AggieArchitect04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That wasn't a strike.
Bondag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That was not a strike!
#1AG777
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I can't stand the "block" option. Sometimes our banter during times like this is the most competitive things we Aggies do. I am sorry if I offend others when I express my disappointment when we underperform, but I can certainly handle people who disagree with me. Blocking people you disagree with seems like something they would do in Austin…
AgE2theBONE
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Can't watch strike 3 when you're pitch hitting, even though it's a bad call
Wabs
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Swing the *********mother ****ing bat!
Strike One
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Do you think that tomorrow's game may be a good one to just let our guys (4-6 of them) who are really struggling at the plate take a day off and start some other guys? Looks like everyone except Haas, Moss, Bost and Minnich (and maybe Thompson) are just stuck in a mental rut and need some time off.
Cheer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Not a strike. Gregson was NOT happy about that call.
AgE2theBONE
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Aggies2009 said:

AgE2theBONE said:

Aggies2009 said:

AgE2theBONE said:

Only need 8 more now!

I've seen more amazing Olsen Magic than that.
When?

Rice.

1998, I think
I knew we had a big comeback. Didn't know it was all in one inning. Awesome. Let's do it again!!

It wasn't.

It was over a few innings.

I'm just wishful thinking
Lance Uppercut
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
at second: Thompson

Haas

1-0 Ball high
2-0 Ball outside
3-0 Ball
3-1 Called

Walks

Runners at 1st and 2nd

_____________________

Rebels: 14
Aggies: 6

Bot 9th
2 out

Runs/Hits/Errors
OLE: 14/10/1
AGS: 6/12/0
______________________
Aggies2009
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Strike One said:

Do you think that tomorrow's game may be a good one to just let our guys (4-6 of them) who are really struggling at the plate take a day off and start some other guys? Looks like everyone except Haas, Moss, Bost and Minnich (and maybe Thompson) are just stuck in a mental rut and need some time off.
I'm afraid the time to do that has come and gone. Tomorrow is do or die.
AgE2theBONE
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Keep it going Moss
Wabs
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looks like some loyal fans are hanging around and cheering on the team.
Aggie1188
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Aggies2009 said:

AgE2theBONE said:

Rule#2 said:

jkag89 said:

#1AG777 said:

Please give me an example of when a good coach came to A&M and got better? Maybe Coach Henry in track? Anyone else? I think we could list the the ones that seemed to get worse…
So who would you have hired? Do you really think we are going to steal a coach that has won a CWS?


I don't have a problem hiring Schloss. But it seems he should be more focused on his pitching staff than any kind of stadium renovation or old men with newspapers in the stands.

Yeah, you should get in touch and let him know how to do his job. He's only coached 6 teams to Omaha. I'm sure he'd listen to your wisened input.
What he did at TCU means little to me. Last year was an incredible year for sure, and I'm willing to be patient and watch him work.

But watching our team put on poor showing after poor showing while he badmouths our fanbase and worries about the dance team doesn't really help things.
lol. He stood up for his players after some trashed them above the dugout. And he reminded us we've got some incel-like alumni afraid of women not only at football games.
jkag89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sigh, I'm not blaming RC. I'm just saying it takes time to rebuild a program. One would think that what Schloss accomplished last season would give him at least a season without the weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth. Heck I don't recall real complaints about RC until his fourth season.
Lance Uppercut
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
-Pitching Change Ole Miss-
RHP-Ketchum
0-0
1.59 ERA
5.2 IP
.167 BAA
Bondag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ump didnt want to hear ball 5 Chant
AgE2theBONE
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What time is tomorrow's game?
AggieBB
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Aggies2009 said:

Strike One said:

Do you think that tomorrow's game may be a good one to just let our guys (4-6 of them) who are really struggling at the plate take a day off and start some other guys? Looks like everyone except Haas, Moss, Bost and Minnich (and maybe Thompson) are just stuck in a mental rut and need some time off.
I'm afraid the time to do that has come and gone. Tomorrow is do or die.
Yep. HAVE to win tomorrow. Really probably needed to sweep this series.
Sterling82
How long do you want to ignore this user?
powerbelly said:

Sterling82 said:

powerbelly said:

#1AG777 said:

Sorry sir, didn't realize that you were indeed the only true Aggie. Perhaps the rest of us should surrender our Aggiedom so you can realize your dream of being the only realAggie. As a 3rd generation Aggie I don't know what I was thinking offering up realistic commentary.
Did your grandfather teach you to be a whiny ***** about sports or did you get that on your own?

You should lay off. I don't know why it's so upsetting for another fan to be upset over poor performance. I may not agree with all of it but it doesn't justify ridicule.
If people are going to act like children I will ridicule them. Feel free to block me if it bothers you.

There's not a single post made by the man that's childish. Your accusing him of being whiny on the other hand...
Ag 11
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Scared of Jack
trouble
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
1
Aggies2009
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
jkag89 said:

Sigh, I'm not blaming RC. I'm just saying it takes time to rebuild a program. One would think that what Schloss accomplished last season would give him at least a season without the weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth. Heck I don't recall real complaints about RC until his forth season.
Well, there is always gonna be weeping and gnashing, sadly. There was plenty last year while we were IN OMAHA lol

I remember in 08 people were complaining about RC cause "we didn't end up in Omaha so the rest of the season doesn't matter". But I think it was more the Mark Johnson loyalist crowd.
Death_Berm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Rebel fans are high in fat and sodium. Disgusting people.
Aggie1188
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Aggies2009 said:

#1AG777 said:

Just not a good team this year. I am really questioning our pitching coach this year as well. And I'm starting to wonder if we just got really lucky last year. Regression to the Aggie mean is just getting too painful…


Remember when Sumlin went 11-2 and beat Bama and we all thought he was our savior? Hope this isn't the same thing happening.
lol. If you recruit poorly, what happens will be the result of it.
cheeky
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Going to be a tough road without a legit catcher and an unpredictable pitching staff. Best hope is we get hot offensively and begin winning high scoring games like last year but that seems like a fantasy through almost 30 games of data.
Bondag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
1-0 was not a strike forcing him to swing at 1-1
Lance Uppercut
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
at first: Haas
at second: Thompson

Moss

1-0 Ball low
1-1 Called
1-2 Fouled back
2-2 Ball high

RBI SINGLE TO CENTER

Runners at 1st and 2nd

_____________________

Rebels: 14
Aggies: 7

Bot 9th
2 out

Runs/Hits/Errors
OLE: 14/10/1
AGS: 7/13/0
______________________
AgEng06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Can we get 7 more with 2 outs?
AgE2theBONE
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Aggies2009 said:

#1AG777 said:

Just not a good team this year. I am really questioning our pitching coach this year as well. And I'm starting to wonder if we just got really lucky last year. Regression to the Aggie mean is just getting too painful…


Remember when Sumlin went 11-2 and beat Bama and we all thought he was our savior? Hope this isn't the same thing happening.

Sumlin didn't have quite the history Schloss does.
Wabs
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
cheeky said:

Going to be a tough road without a legit catcher and an unpredictable pitching staff. Best hope is we get hot offensively and begin winning high scoring games like last year but that seems like a fantasy through almost 30 games of data.


Our pitching staff is very predictable,
Ag 11
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
JACK. GETS. HITS.
jkag89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Which was after his third season. Which means we did not see a lot of bellyaching until season 4.
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.