*****Aggies vs. Texas Tech*****

145,851 Views | 2720 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by TheCurl84
cap-n-jack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Not trying to be that guy but wasn't that Jimmie Vaughan. The Fabulous Thunderbirds. Could be wrong.
jkag89
Need to shut this down now Will!
RED AG 98
AG
AgE2theBONE said:

With LSU, Tennessee and Ole Miss as our first three series, we better get some stuff figured out quickly.
I get it. And yeah being down early ain't good. But just last year Ole Miss played .500 SEC ball and won it all. Not the norm or a regular thing but with the portal and rule changes it's not crazy that it becomes more normal. We want to be hot in May and June. Best route is to be hot now but it's not the only route by any means.
ClassOf17
RED AG 98 said:

Nice camera work folks!

They clearly missed our HCU game
dabo man
AG

jkag89
Stevie had one too. Unfortunately it featured "I've Been Working on the Railroad."

I was too slow.
cap-n-jack
trouble
AG
JohnsTon, you fools
AgE2theBONE
AG
RED AG 98 said:

AgE2theBONE said:

With LSU, Tennessee and Ole Miss as our first three series, we better get some stuff figured out quickly.
I get it. And yeah being down early ain't good. But just last year Ole Miss played .500 SEC ball and won it all. Not the norm or a regular thing but with the portal and rule changes it's not crazy that it becomes more normal. We want to be hot in May and June. Best route is to be hot now but it's not the only route by any means.

Agreed, and after the way we improved last season I think Schloss deserves plenty of slack (not to mention his success with TCU)

I'm a fan, so I'm in a hurry to see us kick ass.
AggieArchitect04
AG
Wow. That poor guy. Lol
Sterling82
HoustonAg2106 said:

Man I know this is exactly where we were at last year and we turned it on in conference play, but does anyone get the feeling this team has that in them again? The struggle bus is real right now.

I don't know how it will play out but I feel better about our chances after tonight's game. We're better at the plate (sans the key hit) but Tech has made some pretty good plays in those situations.
AgE2theBONE
AG
I call on the baseball deities for a gidp here
RED AG 98
AG
RED AG 98 said:

AgE2theBONE said:

Oh and I forgot -- the moral is don't quit on this team regardless of the next few weeks. The season will be over before you know it and any Aggie Baseball is better than no Aggie Baseball. And you never know what can happen.
Aggies2009
AG
HoustonAg2106 said:

Man I know this is exactly where we were at last year and we turned it on in conference play, but does anyone get the feeling this team has that in them again? The struggle bus is real right now.

Trying to be patient. Though last year the team was playing pretty well when losing. This year, bad teams are outhitting us and good teams and drumming us.
jkag89
Lost to a number of less than stellar teams early last season.
AgE2theBONE
AG
Aggies2009 said:

HoustonAg2106 said:

Trying to be patient. Though last year the team was playing pretty well when losing. This year, bad teams are outhitting us and good teams and drumming us.

This might be a rebuilding year.

Or it might turn special. Nobody knows.
cap-n-jack
trouble
AG
Hestor at first, bazzell at second

Green
Strike
Foul
Ball
Foul
Ball
Foul
Strike out swinging

Bot 7
2 out

Ags 1
Tceh 2
Aggie12B
AG
Will K Johnston

HUGE K by Johnston
Wabs
AG
Come on Will. One more.
jkag89
Out of any non-scoring flavor please JohnsTon!
trouble
AG
cap-n-jack said:

Not trying to be that guy but wasn't that Jimmie Vaughan. The Fabulous Thunderbirds. Could be wrong.

Yes
RED AG 98
AG
Sterling82 said:

HoustonAg2106 said:

I don't know how it will play out but I feel better about our chances after tonight's game. We're better at the plate (sans the key hit) but Tech has made some pretty good plays in those situations.
One of our better games all around versus real comp sans base running and clutch hitting. Solid pitching and defense as well as better approach at the plate that you mentioned.
jkag89
C'mon Ty. A K for the old team please!
trouble
AG
Hestor at second, bazzell at first

Coleman
Strike
Ball
Strike
Foul
Ball
Strike out swinging

End 7
Ags 1
Tceh 2
Wabs
AG
Sit down Ty!
Sterling82
Awesome job by Johnson!
W
AG
Johnston does his job
RED AG 98
AG
WJ!!!! BUBBLE TIME NOW!
Sea Pony 07
Aggies2009
AG
There's the Ty we know.
MR Gadsden
Johnson looked great.
Aggie12B
AG
Will KK Johnston

Another HUGE K by Johnston
AgBQ-00
AG
Ok. Let's score 12 and run rule them.
jkag89
Thanks Ty!

We needs Bubbles Ags!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.