***** Texas A&M Baseball Transfer List *****

31,504 Views | 79 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by goose91
Tobias Funke
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
On Jaco Palisch...

Quote:

As a Senior (2021)
  • All-Pac-12 honorable mention
  • Made 21 appearances out of the bullpen, compiling a 2-0 record and a 3.86 ERA with two saves
  • Struck out 29 hitters compared to 11 walks over 35 innings
  • Posted a 1-0 record with a 1.37 ERA over 11 relief appearances in Pac-12 play
  • Struck out 20 hitters while walking four over 19 2/3 innings against Pac-12 foes
  • Appeared in all three games against No. 17 UC Irvine in the Stanford Regional, picking up the save in the finale (June 7)
  • Pitched the final 3 2/3 innings to record a save vs. No. 5 Arizona at the College World Series (June 21)
  • Struck out three over 3 1/3 scoreless innings at Arizona State (April 17)
  • Three hitless innings of work with three strikeouts to pick up the victory at USC (April 30)
  • Earned the victory after striking out three over 3 1/3 innings vs. California (May 17)
  • Tossed 3 2/3 scoreless innings and struck out a pair at No. 13 Oregon (May 22)
  • Three scoreless innings of work with three strikeouts vs. Oregon State (May 28)

Ag 11
AG
How much was Ornelas getting?
MyAggie
Bibee signed with Cleveland for $259k
goose91
AG
Updated. Thanks for the update.

Chris '91
Basketball and Chain
AG
Aggie09Derek
AG
tcow715
AG
EMY92 said:

That's not uncommon with baseball scholarships.
I know I'm jumping in late here, but I agree this is extremely common. You will see quite a few guys get cut at the end of fall baseball as well. A family member of a current player confirmed that it is going to happen. Part of it when you have a new coach as well as just normal roster turnover. Players have season ending meetings every year where the coach either ups your scholy, keeps it the same, or takes it away. It happened to plenty of guys under Childress and just about every other coach in America.
goose91
AG
Added Troy Claunch C Oregon St. Thanks all for the updates
Luke The Drifter
AG
tcow715 said:

EMY92 said:

That's not uncommon with baseball scholarships.
I know I'm jumping in late here, but I agree this is extremely common. You will see quite a few guys get cut at the end of fall baseball as well. A family member of a current player confirmed that it is going to happen. Part of it when you have a new coach as well as just normal roster turnover. Players have season ending meetings every year where the coach either ups your scholy, keeps it the same, or takes it away. It happened to plenty of guys under Childress and just about every other coach in America.

Plus, with the roster we've had in place the past few years...and the results we've seen on the field...wouldn't we want the new coach to make as many changes as he possibly can? I've said it before...I'm sure they guys who were on the team in '19, '20, and 21 were really solid, nice guys. I'm sure they really, really wanted to put on that A&M uniform everyday. I'm sure they bled deep Aggie maroon.

That's all nice stuff, but none of that produced very good baseball.
But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31 (NIV)
goose91
AG
Update Kobe Andrade to Baylor (per twitter)
goose91
AG
Update for the following players missing from/included on the Fall 2021 Baseball Roster

Missing from Roster-
  • INF Cade Merka
  • OF/1B Zane Schmidt
  • LHP Chris Weber

Listed on Roster -
  • RHP Gabe Craig

Fall 2021 Baseball Roster

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.