Uniform Tracker!

10,212 Views | 86 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Capitol Ag
tjack16
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Capt. America said:

It'll be updated by tomorrow. I'm currently in Vegas
bet the Stros to win it all at +2500
Aggie Infantry
AG
We need an update!!!!!!
When the truth comes out, do not ask me how I knew.
Ask yourself why you did not.
Capt. America
AG
Week 4 update in the OP!
MaroonMack
Capt. America said:

One of my all-time favorites for sure.

I get the emotional appeal of certain uniforms that bring back memories of certain eras, but absent that, I've never understood the appeal of pinstripe pants with a solid jersey. I would like to see the maroon pinstripe jersey with solid white pants. Maroon pants = softball look
Capt. America
AG
MaroonMack said:

Capt. America said:

One of my all-time favorites for sure.

I get the emotional appeal of certain uniforms that bring back memories of certain eras, but absent that, I've never understood the appeal of pinstripe pants with a solid jersey. I would like to see the maroon pinstripe jersey with solid white pants. Maroon pants = softball look

Thanks, I hate it.
ensign_beedrill
AG
Look. It's OK to wear pinstripe pants with solid shirt. Looks fine. But pinstripe shirt with solid pants is just weird.
Capt. America
AG
Quote:

That black combo you made >>>

This jersey but in black with pinstripe pants would be sick for a sweep

Maybe a little busy, but why not have some fun anyway?

tjack16
AG
Oh I like that

I like the first one better with the white stripes
Capt. America
AG
Update for midweek wins!
Capt. America
AG
I'm also curious about your thoughts about off white/cream jerseys. I did a variation of our "Texas Aggies" from a couple of seasons ago and gave us a button up with the current script and plackets up the front!

96ags
AG
Capt. America said:

I'm also curious about your thoughts about off white/cream jerseys. I did a variation of our "Texas Aggies" from a couple of seasons ago and gave us a button up with the current script and plackets up the front!

I don't think that picture does them much justice, but I like the creams.
Capt. America
AG
For sure, it's tough to translate them digitally, but I'm definitely shooting for something similar to these.
Traveler
AG
Never read a Baseball uniform thread before, but can only assume that every single poster has agreed that the all maroon with white pinstripes are trash, correct?
96ags
AG
Traveler said:

Never read a Baseball uniform thread before, but can only assume that every single poster has agreed that the all maroon with white pinstripes are trash, correct?
All the baseball fans do.
ensign_beedrill
AG
Traveler said:

I'm not fond of them, although I've grown used to them. But I have seen actual trash uniforms and I wouldn't classify them as trash.
Capt. America
AG
Oooooh yeah, there are some interesting ones out there.

ptothemo
AG
"Starting at second base for Ohio State Correctional Facilities"
tjack16
AG
This Baylor unis are so so bad
ensign_beedrill
AG
Those Baylor uniforms are exactly what I was thinking of when I thought of trash. Lol.
ensign_beedrill
AG
And like. No.
ptothemo
AG
Those green jerseys are screaming for white pants with navy pinstripes. Those green hats are screaming for a different logo. So much potential there completely ruined by green pants.
Capt. America
AG
These aren't much better either. Eww...

Capt. America
AG
Traveler said:

One thing I will say is that dark uniforms with white pinstripes are not unheard of. The old Chicago American Giants ran them back in the day and you saw a modern recreation not too long ago. Do these make ours good or bad? You be the judge, but I feel like it's something that absolutely could have had historical precedent.

Traveler
AG
Capt. America said:

Traveler said:

One thing I will say is that dark uniforms with white pinstripes are not unheard of. The old Chicago American Giants ran them back in the day and you saw a modern recreation not too long ago. Do these make ours good or bad? You be the judge, but I feel like it's something that absolutely could have had historical precedent.

If these are the ones Chris Sale took a pair of scissors to, I'm now 100% on his side on that one ...

They are f'n terrible.

The fact that the Ags copied the formula makes it even worse.
ptothemo
AG
It wasn't those that he cut up but some that are worse. It was these in all their collared look like an untucked dress glory.

I just really love that he cut up all of them and not just his own. That is some real dedication to ensuring that they didn't see the light of day (again).
Capt. America
AG
Week 5 updated in the OP!
Traveler
AG
ptothemo said:

It wasn't those that he cut up but some that are worse. It was these in all their collared look like an untucked dress glory.

I just really love that he cut up all of them and not just his own. That is some real dedication to ensuring that they didn't see the light of day (again).

true heroism.
Capt. America
AG
GRAYS ARE 2-0 HEADING TO GAINESVILLE. LETS KEEP THEM CLEAN.
Capt. America
AG
Updated tracker in the OP. My personal favorite uniform starts 0-1.
Capt. America
AG
Updated in the OP. BTHO tu.
ensign_beedrill
AG
We need to have our Texas Aggies uniforms make an appearance for t.u.
Capt. America
AG
Dude, I'd kill for those to resurface.

tjack16
AG
Gotta wear these tomorrow night. Don't mess with undefeated
Capt. America
AG
100%
tjack16
AG
Adidas should sell these maroon jerseys
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.