Season Ticket Renewals

27,780 Views | 306 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Tex100
Bondag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
See y'all in 203
twk
AG
Bondag said:

See y'all in 203
I'll be there, too. Haven't sat in that section in 32 years (back then, it was 105).
Bullpen Chias
AG
You get a feel for how many were left when you went? You were probably one of last to go today.
Bondag
AG
Bullpen Chias said:

You get a feel for how many were left when you went? You were probably one of last to go today.

I only have 2 and there were options in 201, 202, 203 and the one by left field.
AgFlyGuy
AG
I went at 4. It looked like the top 3rd of 203 was available, most of 201/202, as well as 211.
W
AG
tamc93 said:

Reality is it will probably become open seating just like football. My son sat with us all football season and just used his sports pass.
I think so too. Almost don't need ushers for 25%
TexAg91
AG
Somebodies gotta tell you to wear your mask....
tamc93
AG
TexAg91 said:

Perhaps i will bring out my old catchers mask...
BANA89
AG
tamc93 said:

TexAg91 said:

LOL
BANA Class of '86/'89 - Living in Aggieland!
ensign_beedrill
AG
tamc93 said:

TexAg91 said:

DO IT!
trouble
AG
We only went to one football game because while they were being jerks about masks, they refused to move people out of seats they weren't supposed to be in.
BQ_90
AG
W said:

tamc93 said:

Reality is it will probably become open seating just like football. My son sat with us all football season and just used his sports pass.
I think so too. Almost don't need ushers for 25%
hasn't stopped them in basketball, honestly I think they have more ushers since they are the mask police.
Bullpen Chias
AG
Football: no one in our group wore a mask while seated. No issues.
Basketball: 100% compliance due to mask enforcement ushers.
Capt. America
AG
Bondag said:

See y'all in 203
*sigh*
tonytx05
AG
With all the seating available for selection in 201-203, has anyone heard what is happening for student tickets this year? Are they all getting relegated to the berms?
Bullpen Chias
AG
Seats remaining as of 9:55am:
203: two sets of 3 and two pairs
202: three sets of 4 and two sets of 3
201: eight sets of 4, two pairs and a single
Aggie
AG
tonytx05 said:

With all the seating available for selection in 201-203, has anyone heard what is happening for student tickets this year? Are they all getting relegated to the berms?

I think that's the only option... but it would not suprise me if the berms were closed this year.
uncover&humpit
AG
The last ones sold right as I logged in. If anyone wants to split the season for 4 tickets, I am interested.
jaTmes
Watched them disappear as I waited my turn.
ensign_beedrill
AG
Seats are sold out and it looks like I *just* missed out on getting some with my appointment time.

So... If anyone has a single ticket to sell for any weekend games, let me know.
ensign_beedrill
AG
Email I just got.

Quote:

Regrettably, all available season ticket inventory has been selected through the baseball reduced capacity seat selection process. Your appointment will be canceled as the process has concluded.

You will have the opportunity to renew your 2020 seat location for the 2022 season. Any investment on your account will be applied as a credit to 2022 baseball season tickets.

At this time, individual game tickets are not expected to be available for purchase this season. If that should change, season ticket holders will be notified.
src94
AG
ensign_beedrill said:

Seats are sold out and it looks like I *just* missed out on getting some with my appointment time.

So... If anyone has a single ticket to sell for any weekend games, let me know.
Same, will be looking for a seat all spring.
src94
YellowPot_97
AG
Just got the email.
**** this ****
**** rona
**** china
trouble
AG
Nooooooooooooooo
Three Twenties and A Ten
AG
Same here. Would be interested in splitting some seats if anyone is looking to. Please DM me. Thanks!
Aggie
AG
Glad longtime baseball season ticket holders got shafted for big $ football donors that won't even attend the games.

Awesome
YellowPot_97
AG
Aggie said:

Glad longtime baseball season ticket holders got shafted for big $ football donors that won't even attend the games.

Awesome

I've had tickets for 7 seasons. Really going to piss me off seeing a 90% empty stadium on midweek games.
Aggie
AG
YellowPot_97 said:

Aggie said:

Awesome

I've had tickets for 7 seasons. Really going to piss me off seeing a 90% empty stadium on midweek games.

Try 32 years
Tex100
AG
Folks, our group will be talking about what games we plan to attend this weekend. I will come here to offer any Section 202 seats for games that we can't make, and there will be some. Even before this **** I have always worked hard to make sure Aggie fans are in our seats for games we can't attend. Our players and our fans deserve it.

YellowPot_97
AG
Aggie said:

YellowPot_97 said:

Aggie said:

Awesome

Try 32 years

ouch
Capt. America
AG
I'll definitely take you up on that. I've been rocking 202 for years.
Capt. America
AG
Aggie Alley anybody?
src94
AG
Tex100 said:

Folks, our group will be talking about what games we plan to attend this weekend. I will come here to offer any Section 202 seats for games that we can't make, and there will be some. Even before this **** I have always worked hard to make sure Aggie fans are in our seats for games we can't attend. Our players and our fans deserve it.

Would a dedicated thread for this help?
src94
Tex100
AG
src94 said:

Tex100 said:

Would a dedicated thread for this help?
Let me figure it out and I will start a thread..
src94
AG
I know there's a Ticket Exchange thread, but...
src94

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.