Dudy Noble Super Regional Atmosphere

11,148 Views | 71 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by ensign_beedrill
AggieBand2004
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ensign_beedrill said:

It just seems to me to work against us more than it works for us. I have not, of course, quantified it. Maybe that'd be a neat thing for me to keep track of next season.

Nah. Just like close-game pitching changes, our memories are more likely to grasp onto the negative occurrences over the positive ones. Common human psychology.
ColoradoMooseHerd
AggieBand2004 said:

ensign_beedrill said:

It just seems to me to work against us more than it works for us. I have not, of course, quantified it. Maybe that'd be a neat thing for me to keep track of next season.

Nah. Just like close-game pitching changes, our memories are more likely to grasp onto the negative occurrences over the positive ones. Common human psychology.

Agree. I think you only remember the negative. Or at least this has a more lasting memory
ensign_beedrill
AG
AggieBand2004 said:

ensign_beedrill said:

I suspect you are right. Kind of why I'm interested in starting to track it.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.