2019 Baseball Uniforms

38,967 Views | 172 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Capitol Ag
PaulSimonsGhost
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
60's and 70's throw back = very cool

Not black spikes = not very cool
Capt. America
AG
Analyzing some scripts here, I'm just curious what y'all think.

These two right here are the current scripts we will be using for the upcoming season. I just snagged them from the promotional images and did some tweaking.

I think the Texas A&M script is a unique take, but it plays it similarly to how the Dodgers would do the full "Los Angeles" on the way uniforms from time to time.

On the contrary, this is an old script that A&M used to back in the late 70s and early 80s. Personally, this is my favorite Aggie script anywhere and I'd love to see it put to use.

And I'm sure what will be a long time favorite of many Aggies on here, there's the 80s/90s "Texas Aggies" script that people are pushing for.

Thoughts on what we got?
AggieFrog
AG
I much prefer those old school logos to the new ones, but still like the new look.
tjack16
AG
Any updates on when new baseball merchandise will hit shelves at Maroon u and Outfitters??

Usually they drop new items by this weekend or next
technoviking
AG
tjholley16 said:

Any updates on when new baseball merchandise will hit shelves at Maroon u and Outfitters??

Usually they drop new items by this weekend or next

I asked for an ETA, I'll post here what they reply with
AggieFrog
AG
Maroon U has a couple of the new shirts

http://www.maroonu.com/texas-a-m-aggies-adidas-script-sweep-short-sleeve-go-to-performance-tee-7589.html
StrykerAg
AG
AggieFrog said:

http://www.maroonu.com/texas-a-m-aggies-adidas-script-sweep-short-sleeve-go-to-performance-tee-7589.html

That font
Capitol Ag
AG
AggieFrog said:

Since Maroon U is a sponser now, I'm sure they'll want to do a baseball post once the gear is all in or if it's in, once there is a more attentive audience as the season approaches. So I'd expect them to post a "Baseball gear is in" type of thread here and on Premium this next week or so.
technoviking
AG
From Aggieland Outfitters:

Quote:

According to our buyers, we are expecting these baseball jerseys any day now. As soon as we receive, I am sure that we will post on all our social medias and that it will be on our website ASAP!
tjack16
AG
technoviking said:

Quote:

According to our buyers, we are expecting these baseball jerseys any day now. As soon as we receive, I am sure that we will post on all our social medias and that it will be on our website ASAP!

I'm hoping they have the new maroon jersey
DripAG08
AG
technoviking said:

Quote:

Patiently waiting....
tjack16
AG
technoviking said:

Quote:

Any idea on how the jerseys will fit? I normally Wear a medium or large in adidas clothes ... but I bought The gray jersey from last year and they run huge. A small in that jersey fits me.
technoviking
AG
tjholley16 said:

technoviking said:

Quote:

Any idea on how the jerseys will fit? I normally Wear a medium or large in adidas clothes ... but I bought The gray jersey from last year and they run huge. A small in that jersey fits me.

I found this sizing info about another diamond king Jersey product
technoviking
AG

It looks like you're on it, holley, but if other folks are on Twitter.. help us out! I'm not on Twitter
tjack16
AG
the wait is killing me
technoviking
AG
tjholley16 said:

the wait is killing me
me too. holy **** are they going to release the gear the day the season starts??
ensign_beedrill
AG
technoviking said:

tjholley16 said:

the wait is killing me
me too. holy **** are they going to release the gear the day the season starts?
Judging from the past, we'll be lucky to get it at all.
HortAg09
AG
Hopefully this info wasn't accurate but I talked to an associate when I went into MaroonU who told me no new jerseys will be released this year. She did show me the 3 Tshirt designs that they are about to put on the shelf.

Also I asked about the maroon block T hat and she said she wasn't yet sure if that was going to be available to the public.
Capt. America
AG
I know outfitters just got kids jerseys. Nothing even remotely close to on field jerseys. Is it really that hard for us to come away with actual decent uniforms for sale? Seems that most other schools can pull it off. I'll try to stay diligent looking for uniforms, but I'm not holding my breath.
jna97
AG
HortAg09 said:

Hopefully this info wasn't accurate but I talked to an associate when I went into MaroonU who told me no new jerseys will be released this year. She did show me the 3 Tshirt designs that they are about to put on the shelf.

Also I asked about the maroon block T hat and she said she wasn't yet sure if that was going to be available to the public.
Need a new OTF marron cap. Do they have them yet?
tjack16
AG
I really hope they at least release a lot of new shirts and on field hats if they aren't going to do jerseys

I want that new maroon jersey so bad. Or at least the maroon one from last year.
HortAg09
AG
As of Wednesday when I went by there, it was only the 3 new 'Go-To Performance Tee' designs that are listed on the website. Other than that it was all last year's product.
Capitol Ag
AG
Since Maroon U is a Texags sponsor, I've posted a request on Premium for the drop date for the jerseys and caps. Will try to post an answer here.
tjack16
AG
HortAg09 said:

As of Wednesday when I went by there, it was only the 3 new 'Go-To Performance Tee' designs that are listed on the website. Other than that it was all last year's product.
their Ultimate Tee's are better. The go-to tees suck
HortAg09
AG
I agree, the "Go-To' look better in pictures than in person. I thought they looked pretty cheap up close.
tjack16
AG

A look at the full white throwbacks with block T maroon hat
ensign_beedrill
AG
The T on those hats is way too big. Otherwise I like 'em.
technoviking
AG
tjholley16 said:

A look at the full white throwbacks with block T maroon hat

That's pretty sweet
Capitol Ag
AG
Still awaiting news from Maroon U on the premium forum. Has anyone gone to AO yet that lives in town? I know last year they got the newer official hats in b4 opening weekend. Maroon U should have the official TAM caps still as their site shows them. Maybe one will at least get the ginormous block T cap soon. I can't afford the $150 jersey, but I know they will sell out fast so hopefully stores get them in.
tjack16
AG
Maroon U put youth jerseys on their site but they aren't the type the team wears.
The Night Ag Cometh
AG
They just added a men's version of that youth jersey. Very disappointing.
technoviking
AG
yea those are horrendous
tjack16
AG
technoviking said:

yea those are horrendous
looks like a knockoff beer softball league A&M jersey
Wabs
AG
The Night Ag Cometh said:

WTF??? Those look like *****
ensign_beedrill
AG
The Night Ag Cometh said:

At least they know how bad it looks and aren't charging $150 for it. Ha.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.