2019 Baseball Uniforms

37,782 Views | 172 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Capitol Ag
Capt. America
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
In the two games we've lost, we wore the pinstripes and the RWB sweeps though .
tjack16
AG
Capt. America said:

In the two games we've lost, we wore the pinstripes and the RWB sweeps though .
RWB sweeps SUCK
tonytx05
AG
AggieFrog said:

If the season plays out like it started we'd want to burn these jerseys anyway.

And we didn't even make it to March before this starts ...
SchlepRock
AG
That Texas A&M script font is one of the coolest branding choices I've seen in a while. I'd love to have a maroon t-shirt with the white script. I'd love a jersey too, but I'll settle for a t-shirt at this point. It's so maddening, I'm waving my wallet in the air, please take my money!
CamBam07
AG
Were you still selling any of these by any chance?
CamBam07
AG
Capitol Ag said:

Pigtails said:

If anyone is interested in prior Aggie baseball jerseys I am selling some. It got moved to the classified forum.

Grey Texas A&M button down #16
Maroon digital camo
White Texas Aggies
St Louis Cardinals Michael Wacha Signed
I'm looking for a size 40 (M) in the Texas Aggies jersey. My 44 (L) is pretty big. I may have it altered too. I see your 36 was sold. Probably too small for me, but who knows.
Sorry, I'm new to this. Did you have any of these available still?
Capitol Ag
AG
CamBam07 said:

Capitol Ag said:

Pigtails said:

If anyone is interested in prior Aggie baseball jerseys I am selling some. It got moved to the classified forum.

Grey Texas A&M button down #16
Maroon digital camo
White Texas Aggies
St Louis Cardinals Michael Wacha Signed
I'm looking for a size 40 (M) in the Texas Aggies jersey. My 44 (L) is pretty big. I may have it altered too. I see your 36 was sold. Probably too small for me, but who knows.
Sorry, I'm new to this. Did you have any of these available still?

All those were Pigtail's jerseys. There may still be some. He posted them in the Texags Classified forum.
https://texags.com/forums/50/topics/3022068
Pigtails
AG
I still have the grey, cardinals, and the maroon digital camo available.
CDMAg21
AG
https://instagr.am/p/Bu_afuwAmt7

Shirsey giveaway to first 1,000 fans on Sunday
rpr52121
AG
http://www.maroonu.com/texas-a-m-aggies-adidas-men-s-grey-lonestar-baseball-jersey-5174.html

Capitol Ag
AG
rpr52121 said:

http://www.maroonu.com/texas-a-m-aggies-adidas-men-s-grey-lonestar-baseball-jersey-5174.html

Have that one and the Texas Aggies one. I love them but a heads up. I am 6-2, and the grey medium fits perfectly. The Texas Aggies one is an L and a little large on me. Everyone is different but just wanted to let you know. They are somewhat tailored to be "fitted" so also keep that in mind if you have a larger waist line but I'm a skinny sh**. HTH for anyone ordering.
deceptivespeed14
AG
Can someone explain to me why the flag is backwards on our unis tonight?
CDMAg21
AG
deceptivespeed14 said:

Can someone explain to me why the flag is backwards on our unis tonight?
I believe we've always had it like that. It resembles the flag's position when moving forward (to the right).

http://www.usflag.org/flagpatch.html
ensign_beedrill
AG
So when they're running or marching, it looks like the flag is trailing in the breeze!
SchlepRock
AG
Still no way to buy this jersey? The maroon with white script lettering we are wearing tonight against LSU is amazing. Adidas please take my money!
tjack16
AG
https://www.lsushop.net/lsu-tigers/college-baseball-gear/t-34862237+c-90622545+z-922-2825456898?_p=13617

I was Just curious to see what other schools had in regards to baseball merchandise.... this is insane. They even have former player shirts
pv
How is it possible this is not fixed yet? We want to hand them money.
pv
Anyone talk to Aggie Athletics and see if they'll be selling?
Capitol Ag
AG
The block T cap is on sale at Maroon U. It's not sized but a flex fit hat (not sure if that is what the team has it if they are sized). Not of them fit my small, child like head. But there is s/m and l/xl. Huge crown and the block T is massive just like the team's hat. Not my style honestly. But at least letting those interested know.

Edit: by "sized" I mean measured size like 7, 7 1/8 etc
ensign_beedrill
AG
Speaking of, the team hasn't worn those in a few weeks.
bek.90
AG
pv said:

The lack of baseball merchandise is not a retailer issue, it's an Adidas issue.
tjack16
AG
bek.90 said:

pv said:

The lack of baseball merchandise is not a retailer issue, it's an Adidas issue.

All the schools I've visited for road games this year and last year that are Nike (UH, Texas and LSU) have so many options at their ballpark. LSU has basically an entire team store just dedicated to baseball merchandise at Alex Box. It's clear Adidas just doesn't care
pv
Doesn't the administration have the power to tell them we want some extras in stores to sell?
Capitol Ag
AG
pv said:

Doesn't the administration have the power to tell them we want some extras in stores to sell?

We really don't know yet who the issue lies with. The retailers may just not want to buy expensive apparel that it is then forced to price at the amount the provider makes them charge (this happens with the big apparel providers) or the provider may have an issue currently with distribution. I do know that in the past until at least 2 years ago, the first of the Fall line would drop in April. Now it seems they wait to drop anything until July. Which is fine but you'd think they'd drop in April then in July to maximize the "new" effect with customers. It's fun to get a polo in April but by July or August a second polo might tempt us to get it too. Where as if they all drop at once, customers tend to get the one they like most.
As for who would be in charge on the A&M side of things, it's probably Shane Hinckley with Marketing and Communications at A&M. But before you guys inundate his in box with emails, I'll try to reach out to him later. Hopefully we can get something started in terms of more baseball apparel in the future. There is a lot more baseball related apparel available in terms of T shirts and caps, but it's lacking in the variety department and things like flex fit replica caps vs the actual sized hats and the overall variety like the official black cap (which I still see guys wearing in the dugout whether the teams wears them or not) just aren't available. Sure, Maroon U has a black cap, but again it flex fit. Not the same thing.
pv
Can we buy already
pv
Anyone? Anyone?
Big Shooter
Staff
AG
I've been around Aggieland all summer, stopped into the MSC bookstore, AO and MaroonU a few times and NO, there is still nothing new for sale in regards to baseball. Very upsetting because our maroon jersey this year was one of my favorites we've ever worn. I was really hoping they'd make it available for purchase.

It's starting to look now like they might not be selling the basic maroon hats for much longer based on what I've seen from the MSC...
Aggieangler93
AG
Someday...after they add more seats at BBP, maybe we will get the ability to show our support as fans. Heck, they could even add a small retail location indoors with air conditioning (gasp) at Olsen. What a novel concept in the year 2019. Maybe we will eventually get unchained from the small sized euro-man apparel maker.
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
2020P.O.
Anyone have any luck...or know where to find one - not including the plain white one that AO or MU has?
technoviking
AG
This is what they gave us:

I'm truly sorry to have gotten hopes up by starting this thread. What a failure.
Capitol Ag
AG
Richard Zane said:

I've been around Aggieland all summer, stopped into the MSC bookstore, AO and MaroonU a few times and NO, there is still nothing new for sale in regards to baseball. Very upsetting because our maroon jersey this year was one of my favorites we've ever worn. I was really hoping they'd make it available for purchase.

It's starting to look now like they might not be selling the basic maroon hats for much longer based on what I've seen from the MSC...

On the hat, the standard "On-Field" maroon cap was in stores this spring. Now that it's August, a lot of stores have either sold out or already put them on sale. While Fall is the main line of sidelines and on field apparel, a lot of the Spring sports don't drop until later, with baseball normally hitting stores mid to late January.
Hopefully this season someone took note and will have the maroon jersey available to fans this coming season. Even if the team goes with a different jersey, I'd love to get last year's. Also, watch eBay, as distributors will get samples from apparel providers all the time and put them on eBay. Baseball jerseys do pop up from time to time.
ensign_beedrill
AG
Capitol Ag said:

Richard Zane said:

Hopefully this season someone took note and will have the maroon jersey available to fans this coming season.
Don't even get your hopes up.
Capitol Ag
AG
Heads up, Aggieland Outfitters is selling a new fitted maroon hat they claim is the new baseball cap for 2020. Biggest change is the button and eyelets are maroon, not offset white and the TAM is slightly changed to be a bit larger than the last 3 season with a return of the maroon bevel vs the less conscious pewter color offsetting the white TAM. They may still have one with white button and eyelets but that's what is avail today. Fitted. Not flex fit.

https://www.aggielandoutfitters.com/shop/p/tamu-custom-fitted-cap-42299
Capitol Ag
AG
For you bevel haters, here is a low crown New Era A&M cap

https://www.lids.com/college-texas-a-and-m-aggies/texas-a-and-m-aggies-new-era-basic-low-profile-59fifty-fitted-hat-maroon/o-38+t-80247448+p-697248826068+z-9-2603520939?_ref=p-PDP:m-RV:i-r0c1:po-1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.